BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Samantha W.
Kalamazoo, MI
They were okay. Nothing to write home about. They do stick to your shoes very well. I tried taking them out and it took a lot of force. 3/5 because they weren't bad but not my favorite.
Kerry G.
Wilmington , DE
I'm on my feet all day and even walk home so I need support and cushioning in my shoes. I don't wear heels but these have been perfect to add extra comfort to my flats and my daily commute.
Amanda R.
Harlem, GA
I like the idea of these pads but I wasn't too impressed. Although they were super comfortable they tend to move around a lot. I had to readjust them a few times while wearing my heels.
Paola S.
Naples, FL
Although I usually don't wear high heels or jave trouble when I do, this product seemed quite helpful, it gaves my feet and extra protection and I felt safetier.
I really recommend this product.
Samantha H.
Boyertown, PA
Love love love! They help me while I'm on my feet all day no matter the shoe I wear. As a full time hair stylist and a part time waitress it could be rough but they help make my day easier.
Ledy Scarlet P.
Doral, FL
Lo ameeee, perfecto para los zapatos altos lindos pero incómodo en cierta parte, lo use este fin de semana y es super comodo para usar todo el dia los zapatos altos. Lo recomiendo 100%
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
I received these complimentary from Influenster for testing and review as part of the Rosy VoxBox. I like that they can be used with flats or heels, and they keep the foot from sliding.
Michelle J.
These are going to be perfect for me this summer! I'll be touring and on my feet all day! And still want to wear cute boots etc. these will cushion my feet and make them feel comfy all day!
Amber K.
Viroqua, WI
These foot petals are fantastic! I recieved them free in my rosy voxbox and immediately put them into my favorite paur if springtime heels and wow did they provide the relief i needed!
Daph D.
Super comfortable 😍 to die for. If your heels makes you feel uncomfortable, totally recommend this product. I got this product as a sample from the rosy voxbox, will be getting more!!!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?