BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
TSBPNM613 betzabeth M.
Miami , FL
Super comodas, prácticas, suaves y el color pasa desapercibido al usarlos en cualquier tipo de calzado, evita los molestos dolores al usar los tacones que tanto nos gustan!😍 Me encanta.
Jo-Ann H.
Tacoma, WA
YES YES YES!!! I sooo love this foot petals.. makes wearing heels more comfortable... it's a must have for every girl.. I received this free in exchange for my honest review and opinion.
Kerry G.
Wilmington , DE
I'm on my feet all day and even walk home so I need support and cushioning in my shoes. I don't wear heels but these have been perfect to add extra comfort to my flats and my daily commute.
Christin L.
Milwaukee, WI
the moment I placed this item in my heels I knew I was going to love them. there very effective my feet didn't slip. and they were comfortable. yes I would recommend this item to others
anahy a.
when i wear heels, it hurts my arch on the bottom of my feet. but when i recieved this free product, i was excited because i walk without my feet hurting. they are soft & you can barely feel that you are wearing them!!
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
I received these complimentary from Influenster for testing and review as part of the Rosy VoxBox. I like that they can be used with flats or heels, and they keep the foot from sliding.
Samantha H.
Boyertown, PA
Love love love! They help me while I'm on my feet all day no matter the shoe I wear. As a full time hair stylist and a part time waitress it could be rough but they help make my day easier.
Amber K.
Viroqua, WI
These foot petals are fantastic! I recieved them free in my rosy voxbox and immediately put them into my favorite paur if springtime heels and wow did they provide the relief i needed!
Michelle J.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These are going to be perfect for me this summer! I'll be touring and on my feet all day! And still want to wear cute boots etc. these will cushion my feet and make them feel comfy all day!
Isabella F.
Brownstown, MI
This product is great! I always have a problem of my feet sliding when I wear heels and flats. With this product I am able to wear them without a problem! It also adds great stability!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?