BY FOOT PETALS

Kayla S.
Lawrence, KS
These came in my Rosy VoxBox just in time! I had a big work related event that I had to dress up for and I just got new shoes and as I was breaking them in I realized that I should get cushions! These fit perfectly in my shoes and made them bearable to walk in for hours!
Carrie S.
Warren, OH
I got these complimentary from influenster! I love them, they are super comfy and just the right size, even if they do not fit into your heel or shoe you can cut it to the size you need. I think it is similar to other products I see but not as bulky! I am satisfied with this product.
Abigail L.
Boston, MA
These products make wearing my flats so much easier! I have a wider foot than most which means that at times I may have to wear a half size up in shoes. Especially in flats, these allowed me to do so without feeling uncomfortable or making my feet ache. I highly suggest it!
Libie M.
Brooklyn, NY
I got these to test from influenster and they have completely revolutionized my foot ware!  OMG i am going to buy one for every pair of my shoes! they are so supportive i want to use them every day, and i have been recommending them to all of my friends to try
Alli M.
For work I wear 3-4 inch heels & these things keep my feet from slipping especially in the heat! If you need something to keep your feet from slipping try these. They are pretty effective I couldn't decide which way they went in and I did not see instructions to tell
Carli P.
Sandpoint, ID
I have never actually heard of these before I got them in my voxbox! They are very simple easy to use and I love them! I put them in a pair of my heels and my feet didn't slide forward and give me blisters! This honestly is a great product and I'm sad I didn't know about it before.
Kitty K.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I like these. I wouldn't say they are a must but they definitely help. I don't wear heels like I used to but when I do these help by feet last a little longer throughout a long day. They are very soft and have a nice cushion. I got this for free from Influenster to try for free.
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
First off, I really liked the cushion'y feel to the product. It made my shoes much more comfortable. My only complaint is that it doesn't fit into shoes well for small/narrow feet. It felt too large, but that was only a slight issue! Overall it was a wonderful product.
Camille A.
This is an interesting product and I am not particularly fond of it. It was not very effective and did not provide much support. I received this item in a VoxBox. I used this about 5 times before this review. Honestly not very satisfied....but I will keep it and use it just cuz.
Jasleen K.
Ahhhh I think I need to get used to how it feels or maybe placing it correctly? But I'm so excited for this. I always end up taking off my heels by the end of the night but I have been using it every time I decide to dress up and I totally think it's worth tying it out. I know my sister is excited to buy her own!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

back