BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Brenna H.
Cheney, WA
I wear heals a lot for various events, and by the end of the night my feet are usually killing me! The foot petals kept my feet from slipping and helped alleviate the pressure on the ball of my foot. I still had feeling in my toes after wearing for 3 hours.
Hannah D.
Greenville , NC
I got the worst blisters from a new pair of shoes so these came at the perfect time. They keep my foot from sliding, provide extra cushion, and ensure that I won't be getting blisters anymore.
Candis M.
They give support and work well. Easy enough to use and change out, affordable solution for tired and sore feet.
I received this complimentary product to test from influenster.com
TSBPNM613 betzabeth M.
Miami , FL
Super comodas, prácticas, suaves y el color pasa desapercibido al usarlos en cualquier tipo de calzado, evita los molestos dolores al usar los tacones que tanto nos gustan!😍 Me encanta.
anahy a.
when i wear heels, it hurts my arch on the bottom of my feet. but when i recieved this free product, i was excited because i walk without my feet hurting. they are soft & you can barely feel that you are wearing them!!
Christin L.
Milwaukee, WI
the moment I placed this item in my heels I knew I was going to love them. there very effective my feet didn't slip. and they were comfortable. yes I would recommend this item to others
Jo-Ann H.
Tacoma, WA
YES YES YES!!! I sooo love this foot petals.. makes wearing heels more comfortable... it's a must have for every girl.. I received this free in exchange for my honest review and opinion.
Jessa K.
Buffalo, NY
I've never tried any if fancy feet's products until I got my voxbox and now I'm totally in love. I popped those pads in my booties for the St Patrick's day parade & they were so comfortable! Definitely need more for every pair of shoes with a heel!
Tiara C.
Phenix City, AL
Fancy feet are awesome because I can put them in my flats for work and be comfortable when I'm standing all day. But because I'm pregnant I'm able to wear these comfortably and be cute.
Samantha W.
Kalamazoo, MI
They were okay. Nothing to write home about. They do stick to your shoes very well. I tried taking them out and it took a lot of force. 3/5 because they weren't bad but not my favorite.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?