BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Audrey P.
Leander, TX
Received this product free in my rosy voxbox. I think this product is great for anyone wearing heels. The cushions stayed in place all day and they provided extra cushion for the balls of my feet. They won't keep uncomfortable shoes from hurting completely but they provide extra comfort.
PINK Society Life L.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this product as part of my Rosy Voxbox free for reviewing purposes. Thank you influenster! These cushions are super comfy and a great shape for the balls of the feet. But I don't typically need these cushions. I need these for the back of my ankles more than I need them for the balls of my feet.
Natalie A.
The fancy feet insoles are nice and give a little extra cushion. I put them both in my work shoes and my heels and I like them better in my lower heeled work shoes. It's a mild cushion good for a little extra padding. Won't change the way your shoe fits. I received this product for free for trial purposes.
amy z.
These are great! My biggest issue with heels is that after a few hours of walking or standing, the balls of my feet start to hurt and it becomes very uncomfortable. These help to keep the balls of my feet from hurting which helps me have a better day or a better time when im about and about!
Lindsey M.
Morgantown, WV
These really do help with my feet slipping down my heels! I did wish that they didn't get as dirty as they do, but they stick well and do their job. I don't like wearing the nude color with my black and darker heels, but with lighter colors you can't really even tell you have them on.
Mandie Y.
Dayton , OH
These that I got the test for free @Influenster make the sky high heels so much more comfy to wear and the added cushion makes the feet less tired! Can't wait to wear again and rock the sassy heels more often! Thanks
Ambreen J.
Skokie, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I never tried these before. Im so happy I got the opportunity to try these. They can be used in any kind of shoes. They make shoes very comfortable. They are not expensive at all. I would definitely buy them for my other shoes. Would recommend these.
Brittiany M.
Hickory, NC
These are amazing! I wore them in a pair of my favorite heels and they helped a lot with keeping my foot from sliding (we all hate the feeling of your toes cramming into the front of your shoes). They were super easy to apply, and stayed put. I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Claudia M.
Waterbury, CT
THE BEST! These make walking in heels an absolutely effortless and easy task, they make my feet comfortable in even the highest pairs of heels. I was at a party and I didn't have to remove my heels as soon as I got there that was such a relief! 10/10 recommend if you're something who wears heels often and have frequent pain with them.
Stephanie C.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is great for if you wear heels every day. I personally dont, so the fact that it has the adhesive on the bottom of the pad makes me less prone to purchase it. I need something that I can transfer to other shoes opposed to having it only on one pair of heels.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?