BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Toni-Lynn B.
Albany, OR
So comfy and really help to keep your feet from hurting especially when wearing heels! I wear them everytime I wear heels and it totally makes things more comfortable. I received this as a free sample and I am so thankful for the effect it has in my life :)
Brenna H.
Cheney, WA
I wear heals a lot for various events, and by the end of the night my feet are usually killing me! The foot petals kept my feet from slipping and helped alleviate the pressure on the ball of my foot. I still had feeling in my toes after wearing for 3 hours.
Amanda E.
I received these complimentary from Fancy Feet and Influenster in my voxbox and love them! As a 12 hour shift nurse I definitely need comfort and these are perfect! Easy to use and you can feel the difference! Will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Korynthia F.
Got this free to test. The ball of foot cushions work well. They are a bit thick so if your shoes already fit snall then these will take up room. They are easy to use and stay in place and keep the ball of foot comfortable. It is worth purchasing for shoes.
Lisa M.
Carriere, MS
I love this product! I love to wear heels at work but have to run around a lot and these make my days manageable! I received these free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review
Claire E.
Milwaukee , WI
I would have never through to buy these. I'm so glad influencer sent them to me. I am so inlove. I have tried many other products like this but never have been so comfortable. I will buy more of these!
Samantha W.
Kalamazoo, MI
They were okay. Nothing to write home about. They do stick to your shoes very well. I tried taking them out and it took a lot of force. 3/5 because they weren't bad but not my favorite.
Candis M.
They give support and work well. Easy enough to use and change out, affordable solution for tired and sore feet.
I received this complimentary product to test from influenster.com
Tiara C.
Phenix City, AL
Fancy feet are awesome because I can put them in my flats for work and be comfortable when I'm standing all day. But because I'm pregnant I'm able to wear these comfortably and be cute.
Jessa K.
Buffalo, NY
I've never tried any if fancy feet's products until I got my voxbox and now I'm totally in love. I popped those pads in my booties for the St Patrick's day parade & they were so comfortable! Definitely need more for every pair of shoes with a heel!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?