BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Ashlee M.
Hazleton, PA
I don't wear heels or flats often but whenever I do I make sure to insert my Fancy Feet cushions. They don't feel uncomfortable and fit in most of my shoes perfectly. They are a life saver!
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
I NEVER wear heels so the fact that I could make it hours in a pair is attributed to these miracle workers! So grateful I got it free to try and now I know I can never leave home without them ever again!!!
Alex C.
Rochester, NY
Thanks to these I kept my insanely uncomfortable (but super cute) heels on (almost) all night at formal 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
Definitely improved my comfort!! Need a pair for every day I wear heels tbh.
Amanda E.
I received these complimentary from Fancy Feet and Influenster in my voxbox and love them! As a 12 hour shift nurse I definitely need comfort and these are perfect! Easy to use and you can feel the difference! Will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Lisa M.
Carriere, MS
I love this product! I love to wear heels at work but have to run around a lot and these make my days manageable! I received these free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review
Brenna H.
Cheney, WA
I wear heals a lot for various events, and by the end of the night my feet are usually killing me! The foot petals kept my feet from slipping and helped alleviate the pressure on the ball of my foot. I still had feeling in my toes after wearing for 3 hours.
Gabrielle H.
Owings Mills , MD
They are discret when you wear them, major plus but they are not as cushiony as they are just pads and not the gel. They do help with the pain of 5" heels. Overall, I would stil buy them.
Claire E.
Milwaukee , WI
I would have never through to buy these. I'm so glad influencer sent them to me. I am so inlove. I have tried many other products like this but never have been so comfortable. I will buy more of these!
Liz O.
Mayflower, AR
These cushions are great! They make even the most uncomfortable shoes wearable! The only downside to these cushions are the fact that they come unstuck after awhile and they aren't really reusable after that.
Korynthia F.
Got this free to test. The ball of foot cushions work well. They are a bit thick so if your shoes already fit snall then these will take up room. They are easy to use and stay in place and keep the ball of foot comfortable. It is worth purchasing for shoes.
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?