BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Denise R.
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushionsare wesome! I love wearing heels and these make it so much more comfortable! They make wearing heels bearable for all day wear! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Wearing dress shoes all day makes my feet tired. I have never tried this brand and after a day of wearing them in my shoes my feet did not hurt at all! They didn't slip around nor make my feet feel sweaty. I will be buying a pair for all of my dress shoes. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Connie T.
These are great! I was so glad to have received this in my very first box box— the Rosy Vox Box. They have a great cushion to them that provide support for heels and flats! I would definitely recommend these for extra comfy cushiony support for heels. Bc we all know heels can be a pain at times.
Megan M.
Mena, AR
I received these in the rosy voxbox for free. I wore them to a wedding I had this past weekend and they were wonderful. They have me the support I needed and added some much needed cushion to my high heels without feeling bulky! I will definitely be getting some of these for my other heels
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
I used these shoe pads recently at my best friends wedding. Lets just say it was a life saver! I would not have survived the night if i didn't have these on the whole time. the extra padding made my painful heels a lot more comfortable and allowed me to dance the night away without being in pain the whole time
Dayana H.
When I first received these foot pads, I just had to try them out immediately! They are really easy to use and stick really well! Feels really comfortable! I'm going to be recommending to everyone I know! I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster!
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
Ahhh I love these shoe inserts! They keep me my feet from sliding too far forward in my heels, and they provide a light cushion for the balls of the feet for comfort. I'm able to wear my heels longer because of them.
Annie N.
I put these on a pair of my favorite booties and they are amazing. These booties are particularly worn down and can get uncomfortable but I feel that these cushions have restored my favorite shoes! I am so excited to wear them more often again. I would definitely recommend this product.
McKinley M.
Santaquin, UT
My worst nightmare is having my toes slipping out of the front of my cute heels! it's painful and makes a fun night miserable. When I received my free fancy feet, these days were over. I could walk with confidence and comfort throughout the night without a problem! Awesome product.
Audrey P.
Leander, TX
Received this product free in my rosy voxbox. I think this product is great for anyone wearing heels. The cushions stayed in place all day and they provided extra cushion for the balls of my feet. They won't keep uncomfortable shoes from hurting completely but they provide extra comfort.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?