BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Ashlee M.
Hazleton, PA
I don't wear heels or flats often but whenever I do I make sure to insert my Fancy Feet cushions. They don't feel uncomfortable and fit in most of my shoes perfectly. They are a life saver!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These work very well especially if you have to stand on your feet all day! They saved my feet (imo) I was limping almost until I put these in my shoes it felt like I was waking on a pillow. I would definitely recommend this product
Gabby M.
Cottage Grove, MN
After getting this from my free review ROSYVOXBOX I am obsessed, I do wear heels sometimes and I used them for a night out and they felt so nice! I highly recommend super nice and reusable.
Anna G.
Corona, NY
This is the greatest I've ever use with my heels. I received my complimentary from influenster and it's so great. I literally love it and would buy it anywhere. Literally my go to everywhere I go
Kira L.
Summerville, SC
It gives good support while wearing heels. It makes them more comfortable so you won't get blisters. It is easy to place and stick onto any show you want it on. I would recommend if you wear heels a lot.
Catherine L.
I spend a lot of time on my feet. This product is perfect for those kinds of days. I wore small heels and put these in them. Typically the shoes that I wore hurt my feet SO bad but after putting these in them my feet felt so much better that they had before!
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
I NEVER wear heels so the fact that I could make it hours in a pair is attributed to these miracle workers! So grateful I got it free to try and now I know I can never leave home without them ever again!!!
Gabrielle H.
Owings Mills, MD
They are discret when you wear them, major plus but they are not as cushiony as they are just pads and not the gel. They do help with the pain of 5" heels. Overall, I would stil buy them.
Alex C.
Rochester, NY
Thanks to these I kept my insanely uncomfortable (but super cute) heels on (almost) all night at formal 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
Definitely improved my comfort!! Need a pair for every day I wear heels tbh.
Brenna H.
Cheney, WA
I wear heals a lot for various events, and by the end of the night my feet are usually killing me! The foot petals kept my feet from slipping and helped alleviate the pressure on the ball of my foot. I still had feeling in my toes after wearing for 3 hours.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?