BY FOOT PETALS

Claudia S.
Bethesda, MD
I received this complimentary from Fancy Feet and Influenster to review and I really like them!! Whenever I wear heels the balls of my feet hurt very bad by the end of the night. These cushions help support my feet giving them a comfy landing so they don't hurt as much by the time I take my high heels off. Also, they can be pasted to the shoe, that way there's no problem with it moving around your shoe.
Tara N.
Hempstead, NY
I have flat feet and have searched for foot petals basically all of my adult life. I got sent these babies for free from influenster and they are the best ones I've tried so far. They don't make your shoes too tight and I didn't experience any cramping or pain after wearing the for 4 hours. I will definitely be buying these!!
Jamie K.
Memphis, TN
Love, love, love these fancy feet cushions. They are definitely a big step up from old cushions I have used in the past. They are super light weight, incredibly soft to the touch, fit in any style shoe (yes, even super little heels), and feel amazing on the cushions of my feet. Definitely worth giving them a try! I have a wedding this weekend and I can't wait to wear these to dance the night away.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
These are sooo soft! I don't know why I haven't bought these before ! They make my high heels easy to wear don't hurt my feet as fast ! I received a pair of fancy feet from influenster for testing purposes only but my review is 100% honest! I actually bought my mother in law some of these so her feet don't get as tired.
Andrea G.
Alexandria, VA
I don't wear a ton of heels, so when I do, my feet really feel it! My normal solution is gel pads, but I was excited to try these when I got them for free in a VoxBox. These are not super-padded, so if you are a lunch break walker or standing desk user, they may not be enough. But for the average woman, these do the job of taking pressure off the ball of your foot without making your shoes too snug.
Laura R.
Washington, DC
I put these foot cushions in my work heels as those are the ones I use the most and they have made a noticeable difference in the comfort level! Easy to apply and stays in place once you apply the pads. I've used them for about a month and they haven't budged since I put them in my heels. Very excited about this find and can't wait to a few pairs for my other heels! Thanks #RosyVoxBox #complimentary #free
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
Super comfortable & don't make my feet slip. I used them with my high heels and I was able to stand up for longer with out my feet hurting like they usually do. I'm so happy with this product thank you Influenster for sending me this free product in my rosy voxbox I'm so excited I got to try it out. Thank you so much!
Jamie B.
Queensbury, NY
I received a set of these complimentary from Influenster in my #rosyvoxbox. I liked these, my foot felt secure, and it gave me a hair more padding on the ball of my foot where I need it. I am short and hate how much heels hurt. I need all the help I can get when I wear any heels. These are so easy to use and place!
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
I finally had a chance to try the Fancy Feet Foot Petals while working 10+ shift where I was literally on my feet the whole time & it was the first time that I had ZERO pain! What a fabulous product! I can't believe that I've passed these up for years not knowing that they would actually provide superior comfort while I'm running from patient to patient on a very busy night in a Manhattan ER. LOVE!
Shelby V.
Jacksonville, FL
My fancy feet foot cushions worked very well for me. Usually when I wear heels I can't wear them for more than a couple hours but with these cushions in them, I feel like I could wear them all day! I highly recommend if you wear heels on a consistent basis or if you're just going out to a nice dinner. I received these in my #RosyVoxBox to try out for free and absolutely loved this product.
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's