BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Anabelle E.
I wore these with my work pumps and they definitely relieve pressure from the balls of my feet, however I don't think that they are for an 8 hour work day. With this being said I can't wait to get another pair for my going out pumps which are higher and cause more discomfort. I feel like this will totally help with that. Also, if the shoes fit you a little snug I do not recommend wearing this with them. I received this product free for testing purposes.
Trisha F.
Esparto, CA
 They were very easy to insert at the ball of my feet they felt very comfortable . In the picture it shows wearing heels but I actually put them in my tennis shoes for more support and they exceeded my expectations .  They stayed inserted they didn't slip or fall out of place .  I don't have wide feet but I did feel the soles were a little narrow .  I work out a lot so I needed that extra support at the ball of my feet and overall I had a great experience  !
Parker D.
I am someone who puts inserts into all of my heeled shoes and these are definitely my favorites. They are soft and cushioning but don't make your shoes feel bulky or uncomfortable after putting them in. I can wear booties, heels, stilettos for long periods of time without my feet feeling like they are about to fall off.

Although I received this product complimentary of Influenster, all thoughts and reviews are my own honest opinions.
Sandra D.
Austin, TX
This product was the best thing I have received so far from influenster. I got this as a part of the rosy vox box and it was awesome. I used it to go on 6th street in Austin, Texas and if you don't know what that is, it is a street lined with bars and club that gets very packed and hard to walk on with heels. I swear it could not have done any better because I had little to no soreness in my ankles after a long night. 10/10 would totally recommend.
Carmen R.
San Joaquin, CA
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster, so I took advantage and took these babies with me to Vegas!!!!

Really great with support. Made my night easier, since those night you're on your heels til like 5am!!

Used them the whole weekend I was there and I felt no pain at the bottom of my feet. Mind you I'm not use to being in heels!!!!

Highly recommend them!
Samantha M.
Clarksville, TN
I am so surprised that these little things can make such a huge difference! I put them in a pair of shoes I bought over a year ago but could never wear even tho I love them so much and now I can finally wear them! They stick in the toe area and keep my feet from sliding forward and even tho they are thin they still kept my the ball of my foot cushioned
Mary A.
I'm definitely living these little cushions for my heels! They are very comfortable and work for any shoe type. My only dislike is that if I wanted to use these for another pair and constantly need to switch them, I would have to buy another pair. They are not 'reusable ' for other shoes. It would be nice if they were, that way it would be easier to switch shoes throughout the day for work and school. Overall, an amazing and comfortable design!
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I didn't stand in my wedges for longer than an hour, so I don't know about standing long periods of time. But these saved me for Sunday Services at church, I had been wanting to wear my wedges for some time now but never did because they killed my feet. These Ball of Foot Cushions kept my feet from sliding back and forth so well my shoes never bothered my feet. Thank you Influenster and Fancy Feet!

Disclaimer-I did receive these products complementary for reviewing purposes.
Aaliyah S.
Gainesville, FL
These really support the ball of your foot in heels. I think they are worth the price because compared to other inserts these actually work and last. They can easily be transferred to another pair of shoes without leaving residue. They don't make your feet and I recommend this to all of the heel wearers out there!
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Fashionista Expert
Got it free from influenster, these fancy feet balls of foot cushions which i recieved in my #RosyVoxBox, i used them with my slippers ,they are good and comfortable but i found it a little stiff, but overall they are nice and doesnt let my feet get slipped and helps ease the walk pain. Would definitely buy for my other pair of slippers.
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?