BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Tara N.
Hempstead, NY
I have flat feet and have searched for foot petals basically all of my adult life. I got sent these babies for free from influenster and they are the best ones I've tried so far. They don't make your shoes too tight and I didn't experience any cramping or pain after wearing the for 4 hours. I will definitely be buying these!!
robin M.
Worcester, MA
These are extremely comfortable. I have a pair of heals that I have been wanting to wear but they were a tad bit uncomfortable to wear. Once I received these fancy feet insoles I have been non stop wearing my shoes. I love that they are easy to apply. They stay in place and provide comfort to your feet for housrs. I received this product complementary from Influenster and fancy feet for review purposes.
Fallon J.
They have an extremely soft texture (a memory foam-like texture) that gently massages the balls of your feet. The foot petals do a terrific job preventing your feet from sliding around in your shoes (they work wonders in stilettos). They can be worn in any style of shoe. These foot petals are available in black and khaki.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
These are sooo soft! I don't know why I haven't bought these before ! They make my high heels easy to wear don't hurt my feet as fast ! I received a pair of fancy feet from influenster for testing purposes only but my review is 100% honest! I actually bought my mother in law some of these so her feet don't get as tired.
Andrea G.
Alexandria, VA
I don't wear a ton of heels, so when I do, my feet really feel it! My normal solution is gel pads, but I was excited to try these when I got them for free in a VoxBox. These are not super-padded, so if you are a lunch break walker or standing desk user, they may not be enough. But for the average woman, these do the job of taking pressure off the ball of your foot without making your shoes too snug.
Laura R.
Washington, DC
I put these foot cushions in my work heels as those are the ones I use the most and they have made a noticeable difference in the comfort level! Easy to apply and stays in place once you apply the pads. I've used them for about a month and they haven't budged since I put them in my heels. Very excited about this find and can't wait to a few pairs for my other heels! Thanks #RosyVoxBox #complimentary #free
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
Super comfortable & don't make my feet slip. I used them with my high heels and I was able to stand up for longer with out my feet hurting like they usually do. I'm so happy with this product thank you Influenster for sending me this free product in my rosy voxbox I'm so excited I got to try it out. Thank you so much!
Jamie B.
Queensbury , NY
I received a set of these complimentary from Influenster in my #rosyvoxbox. I liked these, my foot felt secure, and it gave me a hair more padding on the ball of my foot where I need it. I am short and hate how much heels hurt. I need all the help I can get when I wear any heels. These are so easy to use and place!
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
I finally had a chance to try the Fancy Feet Foot Petals while working 10+ shift where I was literally on my feet the whole time & it was the first time that I had ZERO pain! What a fabulous product! I can't believe that I've passed these up for years not knowing that they would actually provide superior comfort while I'm running from patient to patient on a very busy night in a Manhattan ER. LOVE!
Colleen N.
Jackson Hts, NY
I received these foot cushions for free from Influenster, but I've used them before as well. I don't use them as cushions, per se, instead I use them to make pumps and slip-on flats fit better. Basically these keep your foot from sliding too far forward in your shoe, which means your heels don't slip out. If you have any shoes that always give you blisters, trying use these + heel grippers.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?