BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Coral D.
East Dubuque, IL
I got this product free to try in my VoxBox this month and I LOVE them! My dad had bought me some adorable heeled booties but my feet slide around too much in them, but I tried wearing them with these foot cushions and they seriously saved the day. I walked to class and gave a presentation and my feet were happy!
Angela G.
Corp Christi, TX
Had a pair of heels that were a tab bit too big, inserted these and bam! Perfect fit! Would definitely recommend these to those of us who have those stubborn shoes that don't fit use properly until our feet swell! Will be buying again!
Chantelé G.
Hartford, CT
I have really sweaty feet I thought this was going to come in handy. And it did until my feet started sweating. It didn't help with that at all. I unfortunate because I was hoping it would've worked. I guess if you have normal to dry feet it would work but for sweaty feet and I don't recommend it.

Pamela F.
Northford, CT
This product is awesome! I was able to dance all night in my shoes with the help of the Fancy Feet foot petals. They are easy to use and affordable. Slip them into any shoe and they also keep your feet from slipping. Great product!!!
Ella L.
i lové this product. i use it in my high heels and they are so much more comfortable. i definitely recommend this to anyone needing more comfort it works so well! i use them in all my high heels. i got them for free from influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own #rosyvoxbox
Tiffany R.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
These worked really great in my new pair of sandals I wore to work the other day. I am a retail manager so I'm on my feet all day. I did not think they would stay in place all day but they did. I did receive them free for testing but I will purchase in the future and would definitely recommend
Chelsea P.
Munhall, PA
I absolutely hate wearing heels because of how bad they hurt my feet. It makes me feel extremely unfeminine and i hate it! I recently had a formal and found it to be the perfect opportunity to test these out, and they mad the world of a difference! I wore my heels all night with barely any pain!
Taylor H.
Venice, FL
These are awesome! I wear heels a lot for work, and I put these in a pair of my open toed shoes. They have been a lifesaver in the Florida heat when my feet are sweaty. The only downside is they have started to become unstuck in certain areas, but I would buy again in the future for other shoes.
Caitlin G.
I got these foot cushions for free in my #rosyvoxbox and I really liked them! It was comfortable in my heels however I don't wear anything besides sneakers very much so I was a little uncomfortable wearing the cushions! I'm sure people who wear a lot of heels and flats would like these though!
Avery E.
I love cushion it gives especially that I'm pregnant It's such a wonderful item ! I want more for all my shoes and heels ! 🤗 got them for free and I want to buy more 😮 Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions #RosyVoxBox #Contest!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?