BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Salina G.
Victorville, CA
I used these when I went to Vegas with my heels. I actually like them but by the end of the night my feet did hurt a little but you got to think after dancing and everything. I would recommend these
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
These are amazing! They help keep my feet from sliding forward and definitely add a little comfort to the shoes as well. I can finally wear those uncomfortable shoes i threw back in my closet!
Catherine L.
I spend a lot of time on my feet. This product is perfect for those kinds of days. I wore small heels and put these in them. Typically the shoes that I wore hurt my feet SO bad but after putting these in them my feet felt so much better that they had before!
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
These are amazing! I should have bought some months ago! I popped these into my shoes before work and they made my feet feel soooo much better! I work 10 hour shifts, these are a lifesaver.
Anna G.
Corona, NY
This is the greatest I've ever use with my heels. I received my complimentary from influenster and it's so great. I literally love it and would buy it anywhere. Literally my go to everywhere I go
Kira L.
Summerville, SC
It gives good support while wearing heels. It makes them more comfortable so you won't get blisters. It is easy to place and stick onto any show you want it on. I would recommend if you wear heels a lot.
Chrysthye P.
Orange, NJ
These are extremely comfortable. I wore them on to go to church and my feet didn't slide to the front at all. I would encourage anyone to buy them because they are life lol. I love them 😊😊😊
Gabby M.
Cottage Grove, MN
After getting this from my free review ROSYVOXBOX I am obsessed, I do wear heels sometimes and I used them for a night out and they felt so nice! I highly recommend super nice and reusable.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
I NEVER wear heels so the fact that I could make it hours in a pair is attributed to these miracle workers! So grateful I got it free to try and now I know I can never leave home without them ever again!!!
Marissa S.
I love the idea of fancy feet, I Did notice an improvement with the pain in my feet due to heels but after an extended amount of time the pain did come back. The pain was later than it usually is.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?