BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
Made it more comfortable even in shoes I didn't think it was possible for. Only thing is that sometimes they like to come loose from the shoe.
Received free for review but all opinions are my own.
Jessica S.
North Hills, CA
Definitely happy with these! I was a bit surprised that they are comfy, but they certainly are. I put them in a pair of sandals that I almost tossed but they will now be in regular rotation!
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
These are amazing! They help keep my feet from sliding forward and definitely add a little comfort to the shoes as well. I can finally wear those uncomfortable shoes i threw back in my closet!
Lindsay W.
Newport Beach, CA
I don't understand why I got this box or what the point of this product is. I got it for free from you guys. I do not wear heals and never have. I put them in pair of flates and nothing felt different.
Carolina M.
Excellent product, very confortable and soft. If you use it for a long party night, it is possible that it stick out from your shoe and move a little, but I really recommend it because you look the different, your feet will not hurt after a long day on heels
Chelsea M.
Westminster, MD
My only negative is that there weren't more of them!! Or if they could be moved between shoes... It was difficult to choose just one pair to use them on! But they were comfy, prevented slipping, and worked pretty well!
Marissa S.
I love the idea of fancy feet, I Did notice an improvement with the pain in my feet due to heels but after an extended amount of time the pain did come back. The pain was later than it usually is.
Chrysthye P.
Orange, NJ
These are extremely comfortable. I wore them on to go to church and my feet didn't slide to the front at all. I would encourage anyone to buy them because they are life lol. I love them 😊😊😊
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
These are amazing! I should have bought some months ago! I popped these into my shoes before work and they made my feet feel soooo much better! I work 10 hour shifts, these are a lifesaver.
Liz O.
Mayflower, AR
These cushions are great! They make even the most uncomfortable shoes wearable! The only downside to these cushions are the fact that they come unstuck after awhile and they aren't really reusable after that.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?