BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Marta H.
I received a pair of My Fancy Feet cushions in a Vox Box and I fell in love with them! Because I work in a office that I have to wear heels everyday. They make my feet happy and they're affordable, what is there not to love?
Marlenie C.
I got these for free these as part of the influenster Rosy Voxbox. I love them. I tried with a pair of booties that I love but alway leave my feet in pain. These really helped with the pain :)
Carolina M.
Excellent product, very confortable and soft. If you use it for a long party night, it is possible that it stick out from your shoe and move a little, but I really recommend it because you look the different, your feet will not hurt after a long day on heels
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
Made it more comfortable even in shoes I didn't think it was possible for. Only thing is that sometimes they like to come loose from the shoe.
Received free for review but all opinions are my own.
Chelsea M.
Westminster, MD
My only negative is that there weren't more of them!! Or if they could be moved between shoes... It was difficult to choose just one pair to use them on! But they were comfy, prevented slipping, and worked pretty well!
Jessica S.
North Hills, CA
Definitely happy with these! I was a bit surprised that they are comfy, but they certainly are. I put them in a pair of sandals that I almost tossed but they will now be in regular rotation!
Lindsay W.
Newport Beach, CA
I don't understand why I got this box or what the point of this product is. I got it for free from you guys. I do not wear heals and never have. I put them in pair of flates and nothing felt different.
Toni S.
New Orleans, LA
Love love love this product! I can never wear heels because of the pain but these made it so easy. So affordable and they make a huge difference. I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster.
Beshina M.
Bensalem, PA
This is an absolute life saver! My cute shoes often burn/hurt the balls of my feet which make it difficult to walk/wear my shoes all night. The cushioning on these make the way more bearable!
Salina G.
Victorville, CA
I used these when I went to Vegas with my heels. I actually like them but by the end of the night my feet did hurt a little but you got to think after dancing and everything. I would recommend these
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?