BY FOOT PETALS

Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I love that I received these in my voxbox. I've always wanted to try them but I could never bring myself to buy them. Now I regret it. They're so easy to use and benefit me so greatly. They fit perfectly in a pair of boots I wear out all the time! They make such a difference and I feel so much less pain after a night out.
Natalie M.
Obetz, OH
I received these with my new voxbox and I couldn't be happier. As a photographer I am on my feet alot so any extra support is wonderful. These were very simple to apply to my shoes, and they stayed in place the whole time. I would definitely recommend these to other women who are on their feet alot.
Erika W.
Colonia, NJ
These are great for the ball of your foot. We all know what it's like to pounding on the ball of our foot in a hard heel but these add some cushion so it doesn't hurt as bad. I mean it's not gonna take away all the heel pain but it does its job. I got them free in a voxbox so that's why I tried them but after that I would buy again
Dominique N.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I love these because they make the most uncomfortable shoes wearable. They're easy to use and makes sure I don't slip or slide. Very effective and my feet don't get sweaty with these. I'm overall satisfied and would definitely recommend.
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
I really like this fancy feet foot cushions. Usually cushions get destroyed or unusable after 2 to 3 uses, but this one not. I have used for around two weeks and they are intact, really like the quality and how easy to put on they are. Makes shoes so much bearable. I did received this complimentary from influenster.
Rachel B.
Waterford, CT
This product is a must have for all you stiletto wearing beauties!! Your feet will thank you!! I have flat feet so wearing my stilettos can be painful, that is until I put these cushions in my shoes!! Go and get yourself a couple pairs!!
Tyler c.
I used these in my Chelsea boots. I work 9 hour shifts and these are amazing for my feet, especially since I walk more towards the front of my feet!
I used to leave work with sore feet but not anymore thanks to this!!
Angela G.
corpus christi, TX
Had a pair of heels that were a tab bit too big, inserted these and bam! Perfect fit! Would definitely recommend these to those of us who have those stubborn shoes that don't fit use properly until our feet swell! Will be buying again!
Chantelé G.
Hartford, CT
I have really sweaty feet I thought this was going to come in handy. And it did until my feet started sweating. It didn't help with that at all. I unfortunate because I was hoping it would've worked. I guess if you have normal to dry feet it would work but for sweaty feet and I don't recommend it.

Ashley C.
These ball of feet cushions are the truth! I am always complaining about foot pains whenever I wear anything with a slight heel. I wore the cushions on a night I went dancing and did not complain once! My feet stayed in place without sliding in the heel and I felt no pain. Definitely a new must have!
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's