BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Dominique N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love these because they make the most uncomfortable shoes wearable. They're easy to use and makes sure I don't slip or slide. Very effective and my feet don't get sweaty with these. I'm overall satisfied and would definitely recommend.
Gabrielė E.
Received these in my Rosy VoxBox and I love them! They are great to wear to work when I have to walk and stand most of the time so my back really tends to start hurting after a certain amount of time, but these definitely straighten everything out and helps avoid the shock so I've been experiencing less and less back pain. Good product.
Erika W.
Colonia, NJ
These are great for the ball of your foot. We all know what it's like to pounding on the ball of our foot in a hard heel but these add some cushion so it doesn't hurt as bad. I mean it's not gonna take away all the heel pain but it does its job. I got them free in a voxbox so that's why I tried them but after that I would buy again
Dakota H.
These work great to add some extra comfort to those high heels that are worn often. I can't really compare to any other product. This is the first I've tried. I do love how easy it was to apply in the shoe. I would say to make sure the insides of your heels are really clean otherwise they won't stick well in the shoe and can move around after a few wears. (I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.)
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
I really like this fancy feet foot cushions. Usually cushions get destroyed or unusable after 2 to 3 uses, but this one not. I have used for around two weeks and they are intact, really like the quality and how easy to put on they are. Makes shoes so much bearable. I did received this complimentary from influenster.
Rachel B.
Waterford, CT
This product is a must have for all you stiletto wearing beauties!! Your feet will thank you!! I have flat feet so wearing my stilettos can be painful, that is until I put these cushions in my shoes!! Go and get yourself a couple pairs!!
Tyler C.
I used these in my Chelsea boots. I work 9 hour shifts and these are amazing for my feet, especially since I walk more towards the front of my feet!
I used to leave work with sore feet but not anymore thanks to this!!
Coral D.
East Dubuque, IL
I got this product free to try in my VoxBox this month and I LOVE them! My dad had bought me some adorable heeled booties but my feet slide around too much in them, but I tried wearing them with these foot cushions and they seriously saved the day. I walked to class and gave a presentation and my feet were happy!
Chantelé G.
Hartford, CT
I have really sweaty feet I thought this was going to come in handy. And it did until my feet started sweating. It didn't help with that at all. I unfortunate because I was hoping it would've worked. I guess if you have normal to dry feet it would work but for sweaty feet and I don't recommend it.

Ashley C.
These ball of feet cushions are the truth! I am always complaining about foot pains whenever I wear anything with a slight heel. I wore the cushions on a night I went dancing and did not complain once! My feet stayed in place without sliding in the heel and I felt no pain. Definitely a new must have!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?