BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Melissa G.
Coram, NY
I wish they were a little softer but they definitely help with heels I lasted a few hours longer then I normally would at work overall im happy with the product they stayed in place and didn't add to much bulk
Nijmah S.
S Chesterfld, VA
Love these fancy feet foot cushions that @influenster sent me for free to try. Why don't you have an influenster account yet?🤔I can't wait to put these on and dance all night long 💃🏾 #myfancyfe
eliana j.
I loveee these inserts. They make my regular shoes significantly more comfortable. Especially when I know I'll be standing or walking for a while. I would definitely recommend them to a friend!
Samantha R.
I love these shoe inserts. They're so comfortable and the make walking in heels so much easier. I totally recommend these to people that love heel but can't stand waking in them for long periods of time.
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I received these with my voxy box and I am super pumped about it! They are great for high heels or even flats. Great for comfort and to stop your feet from sliding! I would definitely recommend.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
I love this brand! After standing all day on a regular basis at work i can finally say that this helps support my feet and make them feel rested even when in standing the support is wonderful!
Beshina M.
Bensalem, PA
This is an absolute life saver! My cute shoes often burn/hurt the balls of my feet which make it difficult to walk/wear my shoes all night. The cushioning on these make the way more bearable!
Lindsey M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am so happy with this product! I received it for testing purposes from influenster. I used these in a pair of pretty uncomfortable shoes and I was able to wear them all night without any problems!!
Toni S.
New Orleans, LA
Love love love this product! I can never wear heels because of the pain but these made it so easy. So affordable and they make a huge difference. I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster.
Jessica S.
North Hills, CA
Definitely happy with these! I was a bit surprised that they are comfy, but they certainly are. I put them in a pair of sandals that I almost tossed but they will now be in regular rotation!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?