BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Leigh M.
I LOVED these!! They were so comfortable and definitely something I would repurchase. I did get these for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. My honest opinion is that I love them a lot!!
Bridget C.
Harker Hts, TX
This makes wearing high heels so much more enjoyable. Typically I have to take my heels of after an hour because my feet hurt so bad but with these I can wear my heels all day with no problem.
Jamie G.
Cary , NC
I received these with my voxy box and I am super pumped about it! They are great for high heels or even flats. Great for comfort and to stop your feet from sliding! I would definitely recommend.
Bethany M.
Marietta, GA
Wore these in my heeled open toed booties on a night out and they were wonderful! They did move around a bit even though they had an adhesive strip but other than that it was super comfortable!
Nijmah S.
S Prince Geo, VA
Love these fancy feet foot cushions that @influenster sent me for free to try. Why don't you have an influenster account yet?🤔I can't wait to put these on and dance all night long 💃🏾 #myfancyfe
eliana j.
I loveee these inserts. They make my regular shoes significantly more comfortable. Especially when I know I'll be standing or walking for a while. I would definitely recommend them to a friend!
Aleya T.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I think this product is great for when I have heels that I know are a little bit too big and I have a long dead ahead of me wearing my shoes. I am going to use these for a wedding in the fall.
Deanna G.
Painesville , OH
I walk a lot at work and my feet are always killing me. This have made it so much better for me to get thru the night! My feet don't hurt which means my body doesn't hurt! that's a win in my book!
Marlenie C.
I got these for free these as part of the influenster Rosy Voxbox. I love them. I tried with a pair of booties that I love but alway leave my feet in pain. These really helped with the pain :)
Marta H.
I received a pair of My Fancy Feet cushions in a Vox Box and I fell in love with them! Because I work in a office that I have to wear heels everyday. They make my feet happy and they're affordable, what is there not to love?
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?