BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Autumn C.
Hillsboro, OH
I have received this product free from Influenster and Fancy Feet so I could review them. My work shoes have been hurting my feet a lot lately and as soon as I got these, I put them in my shoes and my feet felt instantly better. I've been wearing them for a couple of days now and I can already feel a difference!
Sarah M.
I was lucky enough to receive this awesome gift for free through my Rosy VoxBox!! It's super comfortable, but slightly too big for the positioning on my shoe. I easily cut off a bit around the edges and it eventually fit just fine! Does exactly what it's meant to do and would absolutely say that it is worth the try.
Aracely R.
These ball of foot cushions are amazing !! They make my feet feel so good and make heels less dreadful! I received these free, but if I ever need more I'll definitely go out and buy some ! I would recommend completely !
Becky L.
I don't wear heels all that often, but when I do, the balls of my feet hurt the worst. These cushion ease the pain on the balls of my feet, but they made my shoes tighter than normal, and I really didn't like that fact.

I got these free from influenster, but I really don't think I'd by them on my own.
Amber f.
I absolutely love this product ! It worked amazing and it did the job . I can now wear my favorite heels without my feet hurting ! I received this product for free but all opinions are my own . I loved these so much I went out and bought some for my other favorite heels . Definitely recommend to EVERYONE !!!
Samantha S.
West Seneca , NY
I work in a retail environment so I decided to wear these to work. I wasn't sure what to expect with these because I typically wouldn't purchase this type of product, I received this product complementary from Influenster. I did like them my feet were in less pain at the end of my shift then they usually are. But, I think I'll say this product for wearing heals rather then everyday use.
Nathalie R.
Orlando , FL
A pair of ball of foot cushions that slid into heels or flats to cushion the sensitive ball of foot area. Perfect for those who work long hours and barely sit during the day. They provide the needed extra conform on our beautiful high heels.
Bre S.
Jacksonville, FL
These were ok for my shoes not the best after a couple of wears it began to slide out of place. I was disappointed because the first day they felt amazing and they were comfortable but the more I wore the worst it felt.
Natalie M.
Obetz, OH
I received these with my new voxbox and I couldn't be happier. As a photographer I am on my feet alot so any extra support is wonderful. These were very simple to apply to my shoes, and they stayed in place the whole time. I would definitely recommend these to other women who are on their feet alot.
Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I love that I received these in my voxbox. I've always wanted to try them but I could never bring myself to buy them. Now I regret it. They're so easy to use and benefit me so greatly. They fit perfectly in a pair of boots I wear out all the time! They make such a difference and I feel so much less pain after a night out.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?