BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
Very good! It makes me feel comfortable and it's soft. I could walk with my fancy shoes using my "fancy feet" that I got for free for testing purposes. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Bethany M.
Marietta, GA
Wore these in my heeled open toed booties on a night out and they were wonderful! They did move around a bit even though they had an adhesive strip but other than that it was super comfortable!
Marlenie C.
I got these for free these as part of the influenster Rosy Voxbox. I love them. I tried with a pair of booties that I love but alway leave my feet in pain. These really helped with the pain :)
Valeria R.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Not the most comfortable feel the glue is not very good therefore by the end of the day they're moving all over the place not my favorite product but its so so. And it thins out really quickly if its a one day kind of thing or emergency kind of thing then go for it
Deanna G.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I walk a lot at work and my feet are always killing me. This have made it so much better for me to get thru the night! My feet don't hurt which means my body doesn't hurt! that's a win in my book!
Aleya T.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I think this product is great for when I have heels that I know are a little bit too big and I have a long dead ahead of me wearing my shoes. I am going to use these for a wedding in the fall.
Samantha H.
Charlotte , NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I recieved this product complimentary free from Influenster and my happy feet in the rosy box box, I use these in my MK leather boots, even tho it advertises flats and heels. My toes feel loved! ❤
Leigh M.
I LOVED these!! They were so comfortable and definitely something I would repurchase. I did get these for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. My honest opinion is that I love them a lot!!
Bridget C.
Harker Hts, TX
This makes wearing high heels so much more enjoyable. Typically I have to take my heels of after an hour because my feet hurt so bad but with these I can wear my heels all day with no problem.
Marta H.
I received a pair of My Fancy Feet cushions in a Vox Box and I fell in love with them! Because I work in a office that I have to wear heels everyday. They make my feet happy and they're affordable, what is there not to love?
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?