BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I got these inserts free in my rosy voxbox! I used them in some 4 inch heeled boots and my feet didn't even hurt after standing in like at a restaurant for 35 minutes. I would totally recommend these for your nights out ladies.
Kat C.
Los Angeles , CA
I have recent alt started wearing heels again so these were a major help for me. Made my heels much more comfortable. I got mine complimentary from Influenster and I would def continue to purchase
Tori C.
The fancy feet cushions make wearing heels a lot more enjoyable and they're worth it for the cheap price. :) I use this product every single time I wear a pair of heels and I reviewed this complimentary in my Rosy VoxBox. I would buy again!
Megan V.
NJ
This free sample came just in time for my college roommate's wedding! The foot cushions definitely provided support in the right spots, but they did make my heels a little too snug in the toe area.
Sylvia L.
Excellent product. I was very happy to receive these in my complimentary rosy box. Thank you influester, I can now use my highest heels without remorse. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Holly M.
golden, MO
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions are my favorite item I got in the latest voxbox. They are super comfy in my heels. I have already purchased several more pairs for my other shoes. I love the feel of them they make walking around in heels bearable.
Samantha V.
Wildomar , CA
These work great for my 15 I had to use them and they honestly saved my life they made my feet so comfortable and they were so easy to apply to my heels I know use them when I go to party or events
Alexandra C.
These are amazing! Love to put them in most of my heels and takes the pain away. Super soft and cushiony-would definitely recommend to a friend. Also love the nude coloring so they blend right in!
Crystal P.
This is so good, I used it with a heels that I said I've never wear it again, and today I wear it and I love it, I received this for free by influenster Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Sarah H.
Mount Airy, NC
These were so comfy!!! Thanks to Influenster I received a free pair to try! I put them in my converse because I wear them so often and they helped them feel good and put the life back in them!!!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?