BY FOOT PETALS

Michaela H.
Philadelphia , PA
OMG OKAY. I had a professional conference to attend and my heels were not comfy and I was dreading having to wear them, and then my RosyVoxBox came and theses were in there and I was so excited. I wore the heels two days in a row because I could actually bear wearing them. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Daniele D.
Bronx , NY
I decided to try this product with my knee high boots. The product is not as effective as I would like it to be. I feel like there's not enough cushion for comfort but it does prevent my feet from sliding forward. But for the price (less than $5!), it worth the try.
ariel l.
Anaheim, CA
It's been a year wearing heels and I still haven't gotten used to it. However when I tried Fancyfeet it felt as if I was walking on clouds. It is so soft and comfy. I've tried other cushions for my feet but it didn't feel as airy as these.

I received this product thankfully free from Influenster.
Corie S.
Shawboro, NC
I don't wear heels often because they kill my feet. I've tried other cushioned inserts, but they seem to still hurt my feet after a while. I was able to attend church with these Fancy Feet, and then lunch and shopping without my feet aching. I liked this product very much. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I enjoyed wearing them all night long. I kept dancing without feeling a slip. Helped keep my balance and at the end of the night I was splinters free and wasn't as tired as I would normally feel without anything on. **i received this complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. These were sent free for testing.**
Beth H.
CANONSBURG, PA
First of all, these sparkle in the sunlight! I'm not sure why they do, however. Haha. They fit perfectly in my shoes and seem to make them more comfortable. I would only say that they need to be a tad bigger for people with feet even a smidge larger than mine! You could always cut them down. Overall, really solid!
Amber V.
Manchester, CT
These foot cushions are absolutely amazing!! They make my feet feel like they are walking on a cloud instead of in a pair of dressy, sexy 4 inch heels! I never would if tried it if it wasn't for #influenster because #IGotItFree and now I know!!!
Jasmine G.
Glen Burnie, MD
An absolute must-have for my a long night out in my high heels. I usually get blisters on the bottom of my feet, so these ball of feet cushions are perfect for adding comfort. I can usually get a few uses out of them before I have to replace them with new ones. *product received for free but my opinions are my own*
Christina N.
These are great! If you have a pair of shoes that are a little too big or are too uncomfortable this is the product for you. Using these is like walking on memory foam. The only downside is if your shoes are open toed the color is very noticeable.
Maxine A.
Pittsburgh, PA
They're soft and flexible. Plus they have a sticker like thing on the back to keep them in place all night! 10/10 The main reason i dont wear heels is because they hurt, and i always end up taking them off. I'm so happy that I was able to receive these free as apart of my rosy vox box for testing purposes because they are so amazing and I can finally relax in my heels!
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's