BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
Loved these!! I'm on my feet all day for work. It is def added comfort They are pretty affordable and easy to use. Overall a great product. I received mine complimentary from influenster to test out and enjoy
Olivia-Anne N.
Notre Dame, IN
These work amazingly well. I tried them with the boots because that's where I usually get discomfort. They made me day! I wore them all day with no pain and no slip. Very comfortable and would recommend.
Ally W.
San Francisco , CA
Thank goodness for these cushions! I worked in a restaurant and worried about moving around in my shoes, but the foot petals kept my feet in place perfectly (so no rubbing 🙌) and added a nice amount of support while walking around
Chloe C.
Bluffton, SC
i just wore these in my heels today for an interview and it was very comfortable and cushiony. pretty affordable. i think i've used other shoe inserts from this brand before too and they were all great
These are fantastic and so discrete! They give you that extra cushion you need to make your high heels comfy and your feet stay in place instead of pushing forward ! No more rubbing !!! No more blisters! I LOVE EM !
Nicole G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Fancy Feet are so comfy for my feet! They make my heels and shoes a lot more comfortable to wear which makes me happy! "I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes only".
Alexi K.
Philadelphia , PA
I don't wear heels so I gave these to my aunt and she liked them. She said they were very comfortable. I Wish I could have used them though. Thank you Influenster for sending me this free product !
Michele P.
San Jose, CA
I got these Fancy Feet Cushions for free as part of the Rosy VoxBox. I put them into a pair of heels and they were nice and cushy. They seem to stick well to the shoe and it hasn't come off so far. Careful if your shoe is already snug though because this will add to the snugness.
Sandra P.
Very soft and comfty for your foot . I would defiantly purchase another pair. They are at a good price as well I receive this complimentary for review purposes from Influenster with my true review on it ☺
Sarah B.
Lorton, VA
Love this insert! I put them in a pair of heels that I don't wear much because the hurt my feet... it was like walking on a cloud! Definitely made it easier to make it through the work day in heels
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?