BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Tori C.
The fancy feet cushions make wearing heels a lot more enjoyable and they're worth it for the cheap price. :) I use this product every single time I wear a pair of heels and I reviewed this complimentary in my Rosy VoxBox. I would buy again!
Kat C.
Los Angeles, CA
I have recent alt started wearing heels again so these were a major help for me. Made my heels much more comfortable. I got mine complimentary from Influenster and I would def continue to purchase
Nicole G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Fancy Feet are so comfy for my feet! They make my heels and shoes a lot more comfortable to wear which makes me happy! "I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes only".
Sandra P.
Very soft and comfty for your foot . I would defiantly purchase another pair. They are at a good price as well I receive this complimentary for review purposes from Influenster with my true review on it ☺
Alexi K.
Philadelphia , PA
I don't wear heels so I gave these to my aunt and she liked them. She said they were very comfortable. I Wish I could have used them though. Thank you Influenster for sending me this free product !
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Love this insert! I put them in a pair of heels that I don't wear much because the hurt my feet... it was like walking on a cloud! Definitely made it easier to make it through the work day in heels
Chloe C.
Bluffton, SC
i just wore these in my heels today for an interview and it was very comfortable and cushiony. pretty affordable. i think i've used other shoe inserts from this brand before too and they were all great
Olivia-Anne N.
Notre Dame, IN
These work amazingly well. I tried them with the boots because that's where I usually get discomfort. They made me day! I wore them all day with no pain and no slip. Very comfortable and would recommend.
Megan V.
Bordentown, NJ
This free sample came just in time for my college roommate's wedding! The foot cushions definitely provided support in the right spots, but they did make my heels a little too snug in the toe area.
These are fantastic and so discrete! They give you that extra cushion you need to make your high heels comfy and your feet stay in place instead of pushing forward ! No more rubbing !!! No more blisters! I LOVE EM !
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?