BY FOOT PETALS

powered by

Buy on Kohl's*
Kaylee B.
Napa, CA
These cushions are so comfy and now I can finally wear my boots all day without my feet hurting! These can go in any pair of shoes! Thanks for my free stuff influenster!
Echo A.
Kansas City , MO
I have a favorite pair of heels that just hurt my feet. These foot petals are great! They are thin and fit nicely on the shoes and still really work! I was able to wear them for hours without the discomfort I usually experience. I received them complimentary from Influenster to try, but when I looked at them in stores they seemed affordable.
Alicia R.
Fremont, CA
Great product for those shoes you love, but remembered at the end of the night why you didn't want to wear them. When I received this complimentary I was excited to try in a pair of fall booties that my feet always slipped around in. These were great for those and left me wanting to actually wear these shoes more often!
Melissa S.
Edmond, OK
I never imagined these would be as comfy as they were! My feet ache in general but today my feet did not hurt at all and I walked all around our Capitol building in marble floors! They feel so cushiony and stay in place! I want a pair for all of my shoes!
Joanna B.
CAPE CORAL, FL
These Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions really helped my feet from sliding when walking.  Now I can wear those shoes that used to give me blisters.  No more blisters will give me some Fancy Feet for sure.  Very comfy, and they fit my shoes perfectly.  I received this complementary from Influenster for testing reviewing purposes.
Mei M.
Columbia, MO
I received this in the Rosy Vox Box. I have worn these three times now with no issues. I have an old pair of birkenstock style sliders that I have trouble keeping on my feet. These have definitely helped. No complaints, just not life changing to me personally... For the price I would consider purchasing if I need these again.
Kylie F.
I love how comfortable these products were and how easy they were to wear. After receiving them in the #rosyvoxbox I had to test them out. They don't slip and make it easy to wear otherwise uncomfortable shoes. Thank you for letting me test these products. I definitely look forward to watching this company grow in the future
Alonipse H.
Terry, MS
My feet hurt when I walk a very long time so this really if you have Hughes and you have to walk a very long distance girls you really need to buy this because he will not be home you can go out to the club and they still be good all nigh long
Shelby B.
Mount Victory, OH
I was given this product by Fancy Feet & Influenster and love it! I have high arches and struggle with wearing flat shoes for long periods of time. Often I have to wear tennis shoes to support my feet. With these Foot Petals, I am able to wear cute shoes to work where I am on my feet all day and not be in pain. Although they are thin (which makes it easy to forget they are there) they make a big impact. Love these and need them for all of my shoes.
Daniele D.
Bronx , NY
I decided to try this product with my knee high boots. The product is not as effective as I would like it to be. I feel like there's not enough cushion for comfort but it does prevent my feet from sliding forward. But for the price (less than $5!), it worth the try.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

back