BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Francesca C.
Great choice when you want to feel comfort and wear heels. I'm not one to wear heels often and with these Fancy Feet ball of foot cushions I'm in heaven! And best part is that they come at an affordable price.
Mariela A.
Like them so far, used these bad boys when I attended my friends babyshower. Let me tell you they sure did help me out a bit. My pregnant feet didn't swell up like they normally do when I wear heels.
Christa E.
Georgetown, TX
I love these! My heels get rubbed bad when I wear a new pair of flats. These protect the backs of my feet when I'm walking around, breaking in new shoes! Totally would recommend to friends or family.
Melissa H.
Celebration, FL
They helped keep my feet a little less sore. It's personally hard for me to rate products dealing with feet since I have bunions. With heels though these are a must to give the balls of the feet some extra support.
Tiara W.
Mamaroneck, NY
Amazing product. Comfortable. I like the color. Affordable. Works well. I like it a lot. It's similar to other products I've tried. I use it every week, I wear heels a lot. Would recommend to others.
Emily O.
Sanford, NC
I've actually been looking for something like this product for awhile now. I bought shoes that were a little too big for me. Not only do these help me fit a little better in my flats, they are also very comfortable!
Crystajlove
Dallas , TX
These are really comfortable when wearing with your heels. I really like them also there reusable. So there's no need to throw them away at all. I also like that they are affordable aswell. Prices at around $5.50.
Dessie W.
Fancy Feet is a wonderful product which i received free for testing purpose, it is easy to apply on to your shoes and makes my feet feel comfortable when standing in my heals for a long time period.
Ally W.
San Francisco , CA
Thank goodness for these cushions! I worked in a restaurant and worried about moving around in my shoes, but the foot petals kept my feet in place perfectly (so no rubbing 🙌) and added a nice amount of support while walking around
Michele P.
San Jose, CA
I got these Fancy Feet Cushions for free as part of the Rosy VoxBox. I put them into a pair of heels and they were nice and cushy. They seem to stick well to the shoe and it hasn't come off so far. Careful if your shoe is already snug though because this will add to the snugness.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?