BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Haley W.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I don't wear heels much so when I do about a hour in the shoes come off! BUT I tried these for an event and they worked great, they were very easy to use (& reposition) ! They are affordable and can get from a local Macy's! I would recommend this to anyone who bypass wearing heels because of the uncomfortable and painful experience before inserts!
Amb M.
Tyrone, PA
I have some pretty sore joints most days and actually have customized insoles to wear with most shoes. i don't always wear them and i should! i tried these out and they made my feet feel pretty after a night out. definitely something i can wear in replace of my other inserts when i just need something tiny and they don't fit in my shoes !
Liz D.
Wearing sneakers all the time at work, the nights I do wear heels can really take a toll on my feet... thankfully I now have these cushions to make my feet feel like I am walking on a cloud and don't leave my feet hurting at the end of a night out or special event!
Courtney C.
Pasadena, MD
These are good but I wish they were half the size. I got mine from the rosy vox box. Seems abbot more stiff than dr scholls so I wish they were softer to be more effective. Overall they work though.
malisa p.
Petal, MS
These are so squishy on my feet !! I'm absolutely loving these in my hard studded flats. They used to be too hard on my feet until these. They do slide around a bit but not bad once you get them situated. The price is great so they're really affordable if they needed replacing.

I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster.
Marissa A.
Springfield, OR
Fancy Feet foot cushions make wearing heels much easier and more pain free! I can actually wear heels for a full day at work without my feet getting as sore as they usually would. Though I received this item for free for review purposes I would certainly purchase this product again and think it is a great price point for the comfort your receive in return.
McKenzi K.
Trussville, AL
Disclaimer: I received a sample of this product complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes. These are so comfortable easy to wear with most shoes. They are lightweight and transform a special occasion shoe to the comfort of an everyday-casual shoe. Plus they fit well in most shoes and aren't bulky. For the price they are worth trying!
Amanda K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I always hated wearing my heels because my feet would slide some and squish my toes. This made it really uncomfortable and I stopped wearing them for this reason. I was excited to try Fancy feet out see how well they worked and needles to say, I was impressed!!
Raean O.
San Diego, CA
Being in the office everyday, these really come in handy. Just bought a pair of super cute heels yet they kill my toes, yet the cushion of these inserts really help. My super cute heels are now also super comfy! I'm not sure how much wear you can get out of them, but the adhesive still sticks after 2 full days of 2 different shoe styles.
Kylie F.
I love how comfortable these products were and how easy they were to wear. After receiving them in the #rosyvoxbox I had to test them out. They don't slip and make it easy to wear otherwise uncomfortable shoes. Thank you for letting me test these products. I definitely look forward to watching this company grow in the future
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?