BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Dessie W.
Fancy Feet is a wonderful product which i received free for testing purpose, it is easy to apply on to your shoes and makes my feet feel comfortable when standing in my heals for a long time period.
Melissa H.
Celebration, FL
They helped keep my feet a little less sore. It's personally hard for me to rate products dealing with feet since I have bunions. With heels though these are a must to give the balls of the feet some extra support.
Estrella M.
This is super helpful and comfortable. I absolutely love it. It really keeps your feet in place when you are trying to break in your heels. Totally recommend they are super soft and perfect to wear on a night out.
Ally W.
San Francisco , CA
Thank goodness for these cushions! I worked in a restaurant and worried about moving around in my shoes, but the foot petals kept my feet in place perfectly (so no rubbing 🙌) and added a nice amount of support while walking around
Michele P.
Bronx, NY
I got these Fancy Feet Cushions for free as part of the Rosy VoxBox. I put them into a pair of heels and they were nice and cushy. They seem to stick well to the shoe and it hasn't come off so far. Careful if your shoe is already snug though because this will add to the snugness.
Karen R.
Conway Spgs, KS
Very breathable and airy. Keeps my foot in place. I don't feel as sweaty as I usually do in heels. It's cushioning to my foot. Very effective! Thank you Fancy Feet! I recommend to all heel wearers!
Tori C.
The fancy feet cushions make wearing heels a lot more enjoyable and they're worth it for the cheap price. :) I use this product every single time I wear a pair of heels and I reviewed this complimentary in my Rosy VoxBox. I would buy again!
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I got these inserts free in my rosy voxbox! I used them in some 4 inch heeled boots and my feet didn't even hurt after standing in like at a restaurant for 35 minutes. I would totally recommend these for your nights out ladies.
Cameo W.
Bowie, MD
I love to wear heels and always compromise style for comfort when I do. But these make wearing heels so much easier and more enjoyable. I love them and think every woman needs them in their lives.
Nicole G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Fancy Feet are so comfy for my feet! They make my heels and shoes a lot more comfortable to wear which makes me happy! "I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes only".
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?