BY FOOT PETALS

Kaitlyn J.
Seaford, DE
Pretty decent product I received for #free from Influenster. I wore this product with wedges. I had to trim them a bit for them to fit the shoes (I have really small feet) but they did make my shoes more comfortable. My feet slipped a bit after wearing them for a while due to sweat, but I was able to wear my wedges longer than usual. Overall good product, and does what it advertises.
Amber T.
Durant , OK
I'm a big wimp when it comes to heels nowadays so I am super excited I received this awesome product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster! My favorite shoes just got a whole lot comfier thanks to Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions! I'll be using these babies all summer! Happy product tester over here! ❤️
Britani M.
Houma, LA
A girl's best friend! I wear heels almost every single day, and although they're fashionable, they're not always comfortable. Plus, I unfortunately have the habit of putting all my weight on the balls of my feet, so the pain is normally doubled. I popped these into a particularly uncomfortable set of heels the other day, and they did wonders! I was strutting all over the hospital.
Mary R.
I received these for free in the Rosy VoxBox! They are really nice for a little added comfort in shoes that are notoriously painful like heels. I tested them in some chunky heeled sandals, because summer is coming up, and I wanted to see if they would be really obvious. They didn't show at all! I am so excited to use these in my heels this summer, I will probably buy more pairs!
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
They stopped my feet from sliding forward in my shoes and thus my toes no longer hit the end of closed in shoes or stick over the front of opened toed shoes. They even provide some padding for the balls of the feet. They were easy to install. Be careful, however, to determine ahead of time where you ought to place them, for once you adhere them to the shoe they are not meant to be removed - they'll tear.
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I could live in tennis shoes but time to time I dabble in heels only to retreat back to the comfiest shoes I can find. On these rare heel wearing occasions I find myself kicking my shoes off as fast as possible. Feet cushions are new to me but I am so glad influenster sent me a complimentary fancy feet foot cushion sample. They were life savers and make wearing  heels a lot more comfortable. I can survive a lot longer in heels using these!
Cody W.
Brookhaven, PA
Love these inserts! They are great for flats in the office! I hurt my foot a couple years ago and after walking in my favorite flats for a couple hours pain would occur however now I am happy to say I am pain free! This product was sent to me for free in return for my honest opinion and review
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
These make my shoes so much more comfortable. I am able to wear heels for so much longer with these inside them. I received these complimentary for testing purposes. I would highly recommend them to everyone
Lauren K.
San Antonio, TX
I love to get dressed up and wear a beautiful pump, but I hate how no matter what size heal, your feet always hurt at the end of the night. After using these, I was in love! I could wear my heals all night and not even worry about how much longer I had to stand!!!
Karen L.
I tried them on my wedding heels and they were super comfortable. I had enough support and since it started raining it helped so I wouldn't slip. They were new heels so you could just imagine how uncomfortable the heels were before. I recommend you buy these, especially for work. Thanks influenster for sending them on my RosyVoxBox for free definitely tested them out
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.