BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Cesia R.
Nacogdoches, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love these so much! They help with the pressure on your feet. Although they do need a bit more padding on them but other than that it helps with not slipping in the heel when standing long or walking.
Veronica Y.
Washington , DC
Never used these before but I am glad I had the opportunity to try them. They make my heels so comfortable--I wore them dancing all night! Might have to invest in some for other pairs of shoes I have.
Mckenzie F.
Dublin , CA
I loooove these cushions. I received them for free in my Rosy Voxbox and they have saved the balls
Of my feet in both heels and booties. They can be used in multiple shoe styles and are a great value.
Sydney W.
I used to have the worst pain when I wore my high heels longer than an hour or two. Since I received this product free from influenster I can wear my cute pumps all day but I do wish they were a little thicker.
Aurora P.
Peoria, IL
These are great! They're so comfy and easy to add to any shoe. I especially like them in heels! They can make any shoe feel more comfortable and I would recommend this product to others in the future.
Jordan W.
Morrisville, VT
I received this product for free. But I like it not as good as other brands I have tried but it is okay. They are comfortable and not too slippery but I would have liked a more cushioned type of insert
Sadie W.
Philadelphia , PA
These foot cushions are great at preventing your feet from hurting during long events. They apply very well to your shoes and are extremely affordable. I wear them with my favorite pair of black heels.
Taylor W.
White Lake, MI
I have a ton of shoes hat I couldn't wear because they hurt my feet too much. Now I can wear them all with these!! They are so amazing! I got 1 pair for free in my voxbox and now I need them for ever pair of shoes I own
Estrella M.
This is super helpful and comfortable. I absolutely love it. It really keeps your feet in place when you are trying to break in your heels. Totally recommend they are super soft and perfect to wear on a night out.
Tiffany H.
Oneonta, AL
Thank you Influenster! I loved this product! It was so soft against my heels and helped to prevent blisters on the bottom of my feet! Made it so much easier to wear high heels and actuall enjoy them!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?