BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
I used theses in work boots because I do not own heels :) While these felt great on the bulbs of my feet, I felt that my heels really needed something too. They did keep my feet from sliding forward (which can happen on somedays) and I can see that in heels, these would be awesome!
Heather E.
Seattle, WA
I don't think these really have enough padding to make a difference. However, they aren't noticeable in my shoe and they don't slip around, which is nice. If you only need a little help these will work.
Alex C.
Orange, NJ
These are SO comfortable and really helped my feet when standing in heels especially. I have very flat feet, so they helped them feel more comfortable and I'm happy about how they felt after 6+ hours.
Sydney W.
I used to have the worst pain when I wore my high heels longer than an hour or two. Since I received this product free from influenster I can wear my cute pumps all day but I do wish they were a little thicker.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
I received the fancy feet ball of foot cushions complementary in the Rosy Vox box and they are so awesome! I can now wear my uncomfortable heels to the club and they cause no foot pain at all anymore!
Sommer B.
Parma Heights , OH
I like these even in my converse as I wear them the most. The give relieve to my heels from standing all day. However they do wear fairly quickly. I received these for free but I would buy them again.
Kerri K.
Malden, MA
Love these cushions for adding comfort to heels! They are thin enough to not add bulk, and are slippery like some other products. Definitely recommend these, especially for those wearing heels all day!
Cesia R.
Nacogdoches, TX
I love these so much! They help with the pressure on your feet. Although they do need a bit more padding on them but other than that it helps with not slipping in the heel when standing long or walking.
Mckenzie F.
Dublin , CA
I loooove these cushions. I received them for free in my Rosy Voxbox and they have saved the balls
Of my feet in both heels and booties. They can be used in multiple shoe styles and are a great value.
Danisue W.
Omaha, NE
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions were great. They definitely made wearing my heals more comfortable. They have an adhesive but we're still easy to remove and put in a different pair of shoes.
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?