BY FOOT PETALS

Jennifer B.
Jewett City, CT
Thank you Influenster for introducing me to something that I didn't know I needed. I only wear heels on special occasions and my anniversary happens to be Thursday! These fit in my heels perfectly and really do keep my feet from sliding around. They also provide a little extra cushion to your step. This product was sent to me for free from Influenster in return for my honest review.
Michaela B.
Johnstown, NY
I think these are excellent. I love wearing them in my heels because they prevent me from sliding forward in my heels. They are actually quite comfortable. The only problem is that once they are placed you can't really move them to a different pair of shoes because they have an adhesive to make them stick so you have to buy multiple pairs if you want to wear them in multiple shoes.
Amber T.
Durant, OK
I'm a big wimp when it comes to heels nowadays so I am super excited I received this awesome product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster! My favorite shoes just got a whole lot comfier thanks to Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions! I'll be using these babies all summer! Happy product tester over here! ❤️
Mary R.
I received these for free in the Rosy VoxBox! They are really nice for a little added comfort in shoes that are notoriously painful like heels. I tested them in some chunky heeled sandals, because summer is coming up, and I wanted to see if they would be really obvious. They didn't show at all! I am so excited to use these in my heels this summer, I will probably buy more pairs!
Elyce B.
I am pregnant so these bad boys came right on time!! I actually haven't permanently stuck them in any shoe, but I have used them in my flats, heels, and running shoes. They are flawless! Whenever I decide which shoe I will stick them in, Kohls will be the first spot to go for more. They really helped to keep the swelling down in my feet without causing too much pressure on my toes.
Jamie M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
They really helped me with my cheap Payless flats. I don't usually wear heals so I thought I wouldn't have an opportunity to use, however I tried them in the flats which have really thin soles. My legs are usually tired after wearing them, but not this time. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I could live in tennis shoes but time to time I dabble in heels only to retreat back to the comfiest shoes I can find. On these rare heel wearing occasions I find myself kicking my shoes off as fast as possible. Feet cushions are new to me but I am so glad influenster sent me a complimentary fancy feet foot cushion sample. They were life savers and make wearing  heels a lot more comfortable. I can survive a lot longer in heels using these!
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
They stopped my feet from sliding forward in my shoes and thus my toes no longer hit the end of closed in shoes or stick over the front of opened toed shoes. They even provide some padding for the balls of the feet. They were easy to install. Be careful, however, to determine ahead of time where you ought to place them, for once you adhere them to the shoe they are not meant to be removed - they'll tear.
Cody W.
Brookhaven, PA
Love these inserts! They are great for flats in the office! I hurt my foot a couple years ago and after walking in my favorite flats for a couple hours pain would occur however now I am happy to say I am pain free! This product was sent to me for free in return for my honest opinion and review
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
These make my shoes so much more comfortable. I am able to wear heels for so much longer with these inside them. I received these complimentary for testing purposes. I would highly recommend them to everyone
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.