Buy on Kohl's*
Marta H.
I received a pair of My Fancy Feet cushions in a Vox Box and I fell in love with them! Because I work in a office that I have to wear heels everyday. They make my feet happy and they're affordable, what is there not to love?
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These work very well especially if you have to stand on your feet all day! They saved my feet (imo) I was limping almost until I put these in my shoes it felt like I was waking on a pillow. I would definitely recommend this product
Bethany M.
Marietta, GA
Wore these in my heeled open toed booties on a night out and they were wonderful! They did move around a bit even though they had an adhesive strip but other than that it was super comfortable!
Aleya T.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I think this product is great for when I have heels that I know are a little bit too big and I have a long dead ahead of me wearing my shoes. I am going to use these for a wedding in the fall.
Adamari A.
Wahneta , FL
Perfect for a girls night out , keeps your feet comfortable in those pretty heels that you wouldn't wear on the daily. Very affordable and easy to stick on your heels or any shoes. Totally recommend this.
eliana j.
I loveee these inserts. They make my regular shoes significantly more comfortable. Especially when I know I'll be standing or walking for a while. I would definitely recommend them to a friend!
Nijmah S.
S Prince Geo, VA
Love these fancy feet foot cushions that @influenster sent me for free to try. Why don't you have an influenster account yet?🤔I can't wait to put these on and dance all night long 💃🏾 #myfancyfe
Leigh M.
I LOVED these!! They were so comfortable and definitely something I would repurchase. I did get these for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. My honest opinion is that I love them a lot!!
Valeria R.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Not the most comfortable feel the glue is not very good therefore by the end of the day they're moving all over the place not my favorite product but its so so. And it thins out really quickly if its a one day kind of thing or emergency kind of thing then go for it
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
I love this brand! After standing all day on a regular basis at work i can finally say that this helps support my feet and make them feel rested even when in standing the support is wonderful!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?