BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
I received the fancy feet ball of foot cushions complementary in the Rosy Vox box and they are so awesome! I can now wear my uncomfortable heels to the club and they cause no foot pain at all anymore!
Heather E.
Seattle, WA
I don't think these really have enough padding to make a difference. However, they aren't noticeable in my shoe and they don't slip around, which is nice. If you only need a little help these will work.
Alex C.
Orange , NJ
These are SO comfortable and really helped my feet when standing in heels especially. I have very flat feet, so they helped them feel more comfortable and I'm happy about how they felt after 6+ hours.
Kate A.
I received these complimentary of Influenster but all of the opinions are my own. These are really helpful when wearing uncomfortable heels the only down side is it making you shoe fit a little snugged
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
I used theses in work boots because I do not own heels :) While these felt great on the bulbs of my feet, I felt that my heels really needed something too. They did keep my feet from sliding forward (which can happen on somedays) and I can see that in heels, these would be awesome!
Sommer B.
Parma Heights , OH
I like these even in my converse as I wear them the most. The give relieve to my heels from standing all day. However they do wear fairly quickly. I received these for free but I would buy them again.
Danisue W.
Omaha, NE
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions were great. They definitely made wearing my heals more comfortable. They have an adhesive but we're still easy to remove and put in a different pair of shoes.
Savannah C.
I have really been enjoying these lately! I am not a heel person but I am sometimes required to wear them for my profession. These make wearing heels alittle easier! I would definitely recommend these!
Michelle K.
Douglassville, PA
I really like these! They are a stiffer material than what I typically would purchase for foot cushions but I think that made the difference in wearing them with heals. They fit easily into my shoes. I'm currently 6mo pregnant and use these whenever I have to wear dress shoes.
Kerri K.
Malden, MA
Love these cushions for adding comfort to heels! They are thin enough to not add bulk, and are slippery like some other products. Definitely recommend these, especially for those wearing heels all day!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?