BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Michaela B.
Plattsburgh, NY
I think these are excellent. I love wearing them in my heels because they prevent me from sliding forward in my heels. They are actually quite comfortable. The only problem is that once they are placed you can't really move them to a different pair of shoes because they have an adhesive to make them stick so you have to buy multiple pairs if you want to wear them in multiple shoes.
Britani M.
Houma, LA
A girl's best friend! I wear heels almost every single day, and although they're fashionable, they're not always comfortable. Plus, I unfortunately have the habit of putting all my weight on the balls of my feet, so the pain is normally doubled. I popped these into a particularly uncomfortable set of heels the other day, and they did wonders! I was strutting all over the hospital.
Elyce B.
I am pregnant so these bad boys came right on time!! I actually haven't permanently stuck them in any shoe, but I have used them in my flats, heels, and running shoes. They are flawless! Whenever I decide which shoe I will stick them in, Kohls will be the first spot to go for more. They really helped to keep the swelling down in my feet without causing too much pressure on my toes.
Jamie M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
They really helped me with my cheap Payless flats. I don't usually wear heals so I thought I wouldn't have an opportunity to use, however I tried them in the flats which have really thin soles. My legs are usually tired after wearing them, but not this time. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
They stopped my feet from sliding forward in my shoes and thus my toes no longer hit the end of closed in shoes or stick over the front of opened toed shoes. They even provide some padding for the balls of the feet. They were easy to install. Be careful, however, to determine ahead of time where you ought to place them, for once you adhere them to the shoe they are not meant to be removed - they'll tear.
Kaitlyn J.
Seaford, DE
Pretty decent product I received for #free from Influenster. I wore this product with wedges. I had to trim them a bit for them to fit the shoes (I have really small feet) but they did make my shoes more comfortable. My feet slipped a bit after wearing them for a while due to sweat, but I was able to wear my wedges longer than usual. Overall good product, and does what it advertises.
Mary R.
I received these for free in the Rosy VoxBox! They are really nice for a little added comfort in shoes that are notoriously painful like heels. I tested them in some chunky heeled sandals, because summer is coming up, and I wanted to see if they would be really obvious. They didn't show at all! I am so excited to use these in my heels this summer, I will probably buy more pairs!
Jennifer B.
Jewett City, CT
Thank you Influenster for introducing me to something that I didn't know I needed. I only wear heels on special occasions and my anniversary happens to be Thursday! These fit in my heels perfectly and really do keep my feet from sliding around. They also provide a little extra cushion to your step. This product was sent to me for free from Influenster in return for my honest review.
Cody W.
Love these inserts! They are great for flats in the office! I hurt my foot a couple years ago and after walking in my favorite flats for a couple hours pain would occur however now I am happy to say I am pain free! This product was sent to me for free in return for my honest opinion and review
Lauren K.
San Antonio, TX
I love to get dressed up and wear a beautiful pump, but I hate how no matter what size heal, your feet always hurt at the end of the night. After using these, I was in love! I could wear my heals all night and not even worry about how much longer I had to stand!!!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?