BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Latasha B.
Smithers, WV
Hello!!! I received this product for free from Influenster/fancy feet in exchange for my honest opinion...this is an ok product...they raise your feet so if you have wide thick feet these aren't for you
Jessica G.
Germantown, MD
It's very useful, especially for those high heels. With a fairly inexpensive price, it's a quick bargain if you're in a hurry or need to use it for a day or night out.

Though I would say just make sure that for open toed shoes, it is wide enough or parts of this product will show.
Amber F.
Slidell, LA
I liked these, but I feel like they could have been a little thicker so I couldn't feel the pain at all. Other than that I really like the product and think I'd actually buy these again. They were nice.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
As a busy mom, I usually never wear heels. However, now I can wear them more often because they are much more comfortable. These pads make some of my most uncomfortable shoes much more doable. Love this!
Angel V.
Adger, AL
I wear these with both heels and flats. I use them around twice a week when I am going to be wearing uncomfortable shoes for the rest of the day. They are invisible but they help a lot. I highly recommend!
Laramie H.
Springdale , AR
I liked this product because it really did seem to work. It took the pressure off of the ball of my foot, but it made my overall shoe feel tighter. Get yours at Macy's. I would probably get these again.
Maria R.
I'm not a huge fan of these inserts. I actually prefer full feet inserts over these but they are soft. They aren't bad for Heels or flats however I wouldn't use them for anything else. Overall 4/10 honestly
Nicole M.
Liked these a lot. Got them in the rosy box box but have used them before. They add extra cushion and keep it discreet. Help when having to stand for long periods of time. They also add grip if ur sweaty
Amanda R.
Bloomington , IN
Great support! Wish they were reusable tho. They were very good support with high heels. I've never really used anything else but it was so good! I got it in my rosy box. I would recommend to others for sure!
Tina K.
Los Angeles , CA
When fancy shoes don't feel fancy so you need these to assist! They are very comfortable when you need support especially for long wear. I wish the sticker as a little larger to stick better to the shoe.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?