BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Latasha B.
Smithers, WV
Hello!!! I received this product for free from Influenster/fancy feet in exchange for my honest opinion...this is an ok product...they raise your feet so if you have wide thick feet these aren't for you
Katlyn P.
York, PA
There's are so comfortable, before I got these I could barely wear my heels for more than 5 minutes once I started using these inside my heel, I could walk around so much easier. I absolutely love these.
Laramie H.
Springdale , AR
I liked this product because it really did seem to work. It took the pressure off of the ball of my foot, but it made my overall shoe feel tighter. Get yours at Macy's. I would probably get these again.
Angel V.
Adger, AL
I wear these with both heels and flats. I use them around twice a week when I am going to be wearing uncomfortable shoes for the rest of the day. They are invisible but they help a lot. I highly recommend!
Tina K.
Los Angeles, CA
When fancy shoes don't feel fancy so you need these to assist! They are very comfortable when you need support especially for long wear. I wish the sticker as a little larger to stick better to the shoe.
Nicole M.
Liked these a lot. Got them in the rosy box box but have used them before. They add extra cushion and keep it discreet. Help when having to stand for long periods of time. They also add grip if ur sweaty
Sadie W.
Philadelphia, PA
These foot cushions are great at preventing your feet from hurting during long events. They apply very well to your shoes and are extremely affordable. I wear them with my favorite pair of black heels.
Michelle K.
Douglassville, PA
I really like these! They are a stiffer material than what I typically would purchase for foot cushions but I think that made the difference in wearing them with heals. They fit easily into my shoes. I'm currently 6mo pregnant and use these whenever I have to wear dress shoes.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
I used theses in work boots because I do not own heels :) While these felt great on the bulbs of my feet, I felt that my heels really needed something too. They did keep my feet from sliding forward (which can happen on somedays) and I can see that in heels, these would be awesome!
Jordan W.
Morrisville, VT
I received this product for free. But I like it not as good as other brands I have tried but it is okay. They are comfortable and not too slippery but I would have liked a more cushioned type of insert
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?