BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
I can live without them. I need a lot of support but I love how sophisticated flats look. These make them easier to wear. I can get at least four hours out of them. I love that! They are so inconspicuous. I need to buy more for my heels and flatter tennis shoes. I received these for free but all opinions are my own.
Amanda S.
Delran, NJ
I received my free sample from my rosy voxbox & I was very impressed with these! I work in an office and I'm always up and down, I also have a lot of trouble with my feet, putting these in my heels made my day so much better, the padding definitely helped and I didn't feel like my toes were crunching in the front of my heels! Only down fall was the sticky back, I feel like they won't last for long!
Lora S.
For the price, this product works ok. It doesn't completely prevent your foot from sliding, but does just enough. It adds some slight cushioning, and I do like that the cushion itself isn't too thick, so it doesn't make the toe section too tight, which is a problem I've had with other cushion/petals. Your foot will sweat while wearing this, as with almost any product, but b/c of the material, it's difficult to clean.
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
So I'm the type of gal who lives for wearing heels or a fancy flat! However, we all know how uncomfortable they can be after just a few hours. I tired the fancy feet foot petals, in my flats, they were like walking on clouds and I loved it! In my heels, they didn't give much support or comfort to me but the extra bit of cushion also didn't hurt! I would still purchase them and pop in every little ballet shoe I have!
Kelsey B.
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. These did make wearing my heels more tolerable and comfortable. They aren't as comfortable as gel insoles, however. I like the fact that there is adhesive in these to help them stay in place, but I do not think they will stick for a long time. I would recommend that everyone try these, especially for the price point!
Jazmyn S.
I wasnt TOO impressed with these foot cushions. I give 3 stars since i feel that they did the job and made my shoes a little more comfortable but not optimal comfort. Maybe if they were a tiny bit squishier and less hard I would've liked them. Maybe with a different shoe they are perfect. But while they helped prevent sliding they kind of hurt. Wont be buying! I received this product free
Joo L.
Valhalla, NY
I received this product complimentary in a Rosy VoxBox for testing and review purposes. I have recently been putting insoles/cushions in my heels so I was excited to get this product to try. They are affordable and comfy. Prevents my feet from sliding around and cramming in the front. The only issue i have is it makes the shoes tighter, which can cause a different discomfort.
Stephanie G.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This weekend I had to wear one of my uncomfortable black heels for an event and I used my Foot Petals that I received in my Influenster Voxbox and I was Amazed of how comfortable it made me feel! They are soft and very light but make a huge difference in your comfort. The only thing I don't like, is that you cannot use them in another shoes because it will rip if you try to take them out!
Jennifer B.
Jewett City, CT
Thank you Influenster for introducing me to something that I didn't know I needed. I only wear heels on special occasions and my anniversary happens to be Thursday! These fit in my heels perfectly and really do keep my feet from sliding around. They also provide a little extra cushion to your step. This product was sent to me for free from Influenster in return for my honest review.
Michaela B.
Johnstown, NY
I think these are excellent. I love wearing them in my heels because they prevent me from sliding forward in my heels. They are actually quite comfortable. The only problem is that once they are placed you can't really move them to a different pair of shoes because they have an adhesive to make them stick so you have to buy multiple pairs if you want to wear them in multiple shoes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?