BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Parker D.
I am someone who puts inserts into all of my heeled shoes and these are definitely my favorites. They are soft and cushioning but don't make your shoes feel bulky or uncomfortable after putting them in. I can wear booties, heels, stilettos for long periods of time without my feet feeling like they are about to fall off.

Although I received this product complimentary of Influenster, all thoughts and reviews are my own honest opinions.
Billie K.
Royal Oak, MI
After a little bit of work to get the cushions in place (they are very sticky so they stay in place really well) the foot pedals really helped my feet after a long night. The pedals gave some extra cushion for my highest heals and helped to keep my feet in place so there was no sliding around and squishing my toes.
Gina K.
What a great product!  I wish they can make an entire heeled shoe with foot cushions at the bottom.  Very Affordable too.  I received this product complementary for review.
Aaliyah S.
Lake City, FL
These really support the ball of your foot in heels. I think they are worth the price because compared to other inserts these actually work and last. They can easily be transferred to another pair of shoes without leaving residue. They don't make your feet and I recommend this to all of the heel wearers out there!
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 4
This little piece of heaven was way more than what I imagined!! I love this foot fusion💞 I wear them when I'm doing my 'mommy runs' and they always keep me going. I usually have times when I'm out doing things and I have to cut my day short because my feet would start to hurt and I'm getting irritated because my feet hurt. When I gave these a try I couldn't help but notice the difference in how my foot felt. I wore them in my running shoes as well and heels and boots!!😘
Kyra S.
I recieved this from Influenster, and I actually really like these. I'm not sure if i'm using them correctly, but I put them at the end of my high heels where my toes are, and they made them a lot more comfortable. They also keep my feet from sliding front, due to sweat and gravity ofcourse. I'm not sure how long they last, but I would probably buy them again. They have a good stick to them so they don't slide around.
Jessica Z.
Seattle, WA
They help - but nothing to write home about. Then again, I have achy feet in just about everything. So perhaps my expectations are a bit high.

Okay, so the pros are that it doesn't take up space in the shoe (thus making them too tight and in return uncomfortable). They also do provide a fair amount of padding.
Unfortunately I feel the extra oomph goes away within the hour.

Just my personal experience! Like I mentioned, bad feet!
Kia S.
Philadelphia, PA
These foot cushions work great as they added a little comfort to my high heel as well as extra cushion in the right place. The cushions help me from slipping and sliding out of my heels too. Although the khaki color did get dirty pretty fast when wearing them for a while, I would have prefer the black color instead. Overall, it’s a pretty good product and I could see myself getting these foot cushions when rocking some massive high heels.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
These worked wonderfully for the first couple of times that I used them. They helped with my feet not feeling so sore after I had been on my feet all day at work. But I feel like after a few uses they start to lose their shape or something and they'll slide around in my shoe more. I think ideally they'd be best to wear to a one time event that's long where you know you're going to be on your feet the whole time.
Megan K.
Davison , MI
Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions are a life saver! They're affordable and my go to for events where I'll be on my feet a lot. I hate when my feet slide into shoes and my toes end up hurting throughout the night because of it. These Ball of Foot Cushions do the trick! They keep my feet comfortable in heels all night long! I received this product in my Rosy VoxBox free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?