BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Brenda S.
Newark, NJ
I really enjoyed this product! I have flat feet and so certain activities can really make my feet cramp up and this really helps. I love the feel of it on my feet. Doing jumping jacks is a lot easier now!
Natasha D.
Brooklyn, NY
Stays in place and makes wearing heels a breeze. I love how my feet don't slip forward with these. Will definitely recommend and the price is not bad at all. Definitely easy to use and I would repurchase.
Tiffany J.
I don't know how I lived without these. I don't wear heels on a daily basis, just when I go out to party or on a date. These changed my life. I wore my heels to work and a party right after and it was like I was walking on air.
Leah W.
Fancy feet insoles are great for my feet, which are completely flat! With these, I can wear certain shoes longer and get more wear out of them. I would definitely recommend these to my flat footed friends.
Stephanie L.
Des plaines, IL
I received this item complementary for review. I love these-- I have been meaning to purchase some to try them out and it was a perfect addition to my most recent vox box. I put them in shoes I'm breaking in for a wedding and they feel great. I'll be able to wear these all night!
Kelsey R.
Higganum, CT
I'm not a heel person in the least bit. You'll always find me in a pair of nikes. However, with my fancy feet inserts it makes wearing heels a little more tolerable for me. I now can't wear heels without them.
Katlyn P.
York , PA
There's are so comfortable, before I got these I could barely wear my heels for more than 5 minutes once I started using these inside my heel, I could walk around so much easier. I absolutely love these.
Ashlyn H.
Rogers, AR
I do like how these make the balls of my feet feel better BUT I hate how it makes my feet feel sticky. I would much rather just spend the extra money on shoes that have that extra support than stick ons.
Cassidy S.
Raleigh, NC
My wedge booties were my favorite shoes, but also my most uncomfortable. I had gotten inserts but they all flattened out too much. These have held their shape and held in place amazingly. I was worried about them being too thin, but they're actually perfect. Definitely recommend!
Johanna A.
I've never used any padding in my shoes before, and now I know what I've been missing! these Fancy Feet cushions provide much needed comfort in my heels, and I can't wait to try them on my flats as well.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?