BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Maria R.
I'm not a huge fan of these inserts. I actually prefer full feet inserts over these but they are soft. They aren't bad for Heels or flats however I wouldn't use them for anything else. Overall 4/10 honestly
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
As a busy mom, I usually never wear heels. However, now I can wear them more often because they are much more comfortable. These pads make some of my most uncomfortable shoes much more doable. Love this!
Amber F.
Slidell, LA
I liked these, but I feel like they could have been a little thicker so I couldn't feel the pain at all. Other than that I really like the product and think I'd actually buy these again. They were nice.
Nicole M.
Liked these a lot. Got them in the rosy box box but have used them before. They add extra cushion and keep it discreet. Help when having to stand for long periods of time. They also add grip if ur sweaty
Katlyn P.
York, PA
There's are so comfortable, before I got these I could barely wear my heels for more than 5 minutes once I started using these inside my heel, I could walk around so much easier. I absolutely love these.
Johanna A.
I've never used any padding in my shoes before, and now I know what I've been missing! these Fancy Feet cushions provide much needed comfort in my heels, and I can't wait to try them on my flats as well.
Cassidy S.
Raleigh, NC
My wedge booties were my favorite shoes, but also my most uncomfortable. I had gotten inserts but they all flattened out too much. These have held their shape and held in place amazingly. I was worried about them being too thin, but they're actually perfect. Definitely recommend!
Kelsey R.
Higganum , CT
I'm not a heel person in the least bit. You'll always find me in a pair of nikes. However, with my fancy feet inserts it makes wearing heels a little more tolerable for me. I now can't wear heels without them.
Stephanie L.
Des plaines, IL
I received this item complementary for review. I love these-- I have been meaning to purchase some to try them out and it was a perfect addition to my most recent vox box. I put them in shoes I'm breaking in for a wedding and they feel great. I'll be able to wear these all night!
Jessica G.
Germantown, MD
It's very useful, especially for those high heels. With a fairly inexpensive price, it's a quick bargain if you're in a hurry or need to use it for a day or night out.

Though I would say just make sure that for open toed shoes, it is wide enough or parts of this product will show.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?