BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Sandy H.
What a difference! I have a lot of pain and blisters on the balls of my feet when I wear heels, so I was so excited to receive the fancy feet inserts for free from Influenster for review purposes. These are life changing! I won't be afraid to wear heels anymore because these inserts give my feet so much cushion and comfort! I'm going to buy a pair for every shoe I own!
Alicia F.
Greensboro , NC
These cushions are pretty good! I bought some 4 inch stacked heels from JustFab right before I received these from Influenster so I had the perfect pair of shoes to try these in. They stay in the shoes well; they also don't cause my feet to slide forward. They provide a good cushion to keep my shoes comfortable. I'd buy these and recommend them to friend and family :)
Natasha F.
I received this product complementary for testing purposes and I absolutely love it! I work in an office setting and I would constantly have foot pains from wearing my heels all day. This product is a saving grace and it made my heels more comfortable so that I could stand on my feet for long periods of time without any problems with I will definitely be purchasing this
Ashley F.
I would not recommend this product. It feels nice and cushioned for the first five minutes and then it does not feel like I have extra support after that. I got it as a stocking stuffer and just recently tried it out. It sticks to your shoe with an adhesive but I do not know what the effects are if you were to try and remove it.
Inza J.
las vegas, NV
As a woman who is always on her feet in ultra cute but often very uncomfortable shoes I'm always on the look out for things that will make my feet feel better but not compromise my style. Fancy feet have given me a super soft cushion on the ball of my foot. It helps cushion the ball of my feet making it much less painful to wear my super cute shoes. I will be getting these pads for all of my shoes. I received this product free but it does not effect my review.
Kari V.
So this is prom season and I bought a pair of high platform heels to wear. Now, I'm not the type of person to frequently wear heels, or wear heels at all, but now that I bought them for prom, I have to learn how to walk in them. I noticed that when walking, I get a lot of pressure at the ball of my feet, so while I was in the store, they suggested for me to buy in soles that are at the ball of my feet. Luckily, Influenster sent my the voxbox with them included!
Pj D.
They really work! They helped relieve the pain after wearing some heeled boots all day, which I loved. My only complaint is that they're meant to be stuck to the soles of one pair of shoes alone, and since I'm always switching shoes, it would be nice to not have to get a new pair for each pair of shoes. I would recommend to a friend who likes to wear heels a lot!
Astrid M.
Long Beach, CA
Can't believe I had not heard about these beauties before. Now my feet feel comfortable all day at work. They really do help immensely! Ever since I found out I use them every single day! I totally recommend it to all the ladies that have to wear heels all day even for those ladies that wear flats all day! Haha i just love them!
Grace M.
I am so glad that I received these free in the Rosy Voxbox!! I wore them last night inside some cute Sam Edelman heels to a wedding and thanks to Fancy Feet I was able to comfortably keep my shoes on for 8+ hours from the pre-wedding photos all the way to the post-reception party. They kept my feet from sliding around while walking and dancing- definitely recommend for summer strappy heels! They are easy to place and almost invisible inside most shoes.
Stephany F.
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions Recibí este producto de parte de influenster completamente gratis con el fin de probarlo y hacer reseñas sobre el mismo, realmente este producto me tiene muy sorprendida, porque gracias a esto mis zapatos me resultan más cómodos al estar mucho tiempo parada con ellos, no los conocía, y sin duda los compraría para tener unos para cada par de zapatos que tengo. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?