BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Johanna L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Before I even knew I was getting this product in my complimentary Rosy Voxbox from Influenster, I was really looking for a product like this. I wear flats and it bothers me that my feet are hurting at the end of the day from my foot sliding on the bottom of the shoe. These cushions really help relieve some of that stress and I can wear my not so comfortable, but cute, flats and turn them into comfortable ones just with these inserts!
Scottie L.
Los Angeles , CA
I received this fancy feet foot pedals complimentary for testing purposes. I love the material of the foot pedals it's very absorbant - I'm a very sweaty person and usually when my foot sweat it makes my toes slippery and uncomfortable. I love how fancy feet protects my heels and toes :) Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Christine H.
Fountain Vly, CA
I wore these for a party I had to go to the other night and they worked out perfectly. I don't wear heels often and when I do the balls of my feet are always dead by the end of the night. These were super comfy, easy to put on and saved my feet! The only drawback was I was wearing booties so my sock kinda stuck to the pad as I was getting my foot in. Next time maybe no sock or use them on a different pair of shoes.
Christina E.
What a great product!!! I don't normally wear heels so I wore these with a pair of flats that I have that could use a little help. Oh my was it a great decision! These nifty little pads were amazing!!! I was able to walk around for hours and feel just fine! What a great great product! I need more!
Lisa S.
Rome, GA
I tried these in my high heel boots for walking all day around Boston after a business meeting and they are my favorites! My boots tend to rub blisters with extensive walking and using the Fancy Feet my feet was blister free and it was SO much more cushioned on the ball of my foot. I would highly recommend these to anyone for any shoes, but especially in heels where weight is placed more on the ball of the foot.
May M.
Hoboken, NJ
These are amazing! I put these in my heels that I wear to work and they cushion the balls of my feet enough for a long day. They also prevent my feet from sliding forward when I walk, especially on days that I want to wear tights--which is a huge plus during colder months!. They don't overcrowd the inside of my shoes either. I wish they were able to be transferred among several pairs of shoes but if this is my only complaint I can always buy more! I highly recommend these to anyone!I received this product complimentary to test but these opinions are my own.
Nena L.
I used this product for some flats that usually hurt my feet after an hour, but I absolutely love how cute they are. With fancy feet I was able to use the shoes for a whole day of walking and I didn't even notice they were there! I want to try these out with heels next:)
I recommend these for the shoes you love so they no longer kill your feet:p
I got these in my Rosy Vox Box and so happy I did! #gotitfree
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
I received these in my Rosy VoxBox as a free gift and was very excited to try 'me. They're very easy to use, and can be used in heels, boots and flats. I used in my black pump heels and they were glorious. My feet felt more comfortable, it stopped slipping making it much easier to walk on them. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Jamie K.
Memphis, TN
Love, love, love these fancy feet cushions. They are definitely a big step up from old cushions I have used in the past. They are super light weight, incredibly soft to the touch, fit in any style shoe (yes, even super little heels), and feel amazing on the cushions of my feet. Definitely worth giving them a try! I have a wedding this weekend and I can't wait to wear these to dance the night away.
Fallon J.
They have an extremely soft texture (a memory foam-like texture) that gently massages the balls of your feet. The foot petals do a terrific job preventing your feet from sliding around in your shoes (they work wonders in stilettos). They can be worn in any style of shoe. These foot petals are available in black and khaki.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?