BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jan a.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Always have bunch of this ball of feet cushions. I use this small cushions with all my high hills shoes, will prevent me from getting tired wile walking, specially in situations when I have to be standing for long periods of time. This are the solution to prevent sore feet.
Tameka H.
These were good if you like foam and for the price point. However, after trying them, I think I prefer the gel insoles. Also, for some people that like the adhesive sticky on the bottom to keep it into place, this product had it. But I don't like the adhesive sticky because that means that I cannot transfer it easily to other pairs of shoes to wear them daily in different pairs of shoes. Also, when you first look at them there appear to be a little thin but they DO pack a powerful punch for them to be that thin so I was able to go quite a few hours without my feet hurting, standing on my feet. They definitely were better than wearing the shoes without them. I would recommend this product to anyone because for around 5 bucks you can get extra comfort, especially when those shoes may be slightly worn out already.
Shelby A.
If you're like me and LOVE high heels, but hate having your toes smush to the front of your shoes, then this is the answer to your prayers! These are more affordable than other brands, and work better than other products I've tried.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
IF YOU HAVE SOME UN COMFY HIGH HEELS YOU NEED TO GO PURCHASE THESE! THEY ARE LIKE CLOUDS IN YOUR SHOE! VERY AFFORDABLE, YOU CAN GET ANT LOCAL DRUG STORE, OR AT  Walmart
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley , CA
Ok, so first impressions are:

Feel cushy on the ball of the foot
Easy to tell which cushion belongs on which shoe
Easy to peel backing
Relatively neutral nude color
Feels like your foot won't slide around on the cushion anymore than a normal shoe- possibly less slide than a normal shoe
A tad hard to place in a boot correctly
Not reuseable

Final thoughts: Overall fantastic concept and they do take a lot of discomfort away from the ball of the foot. Though I'm questioning the longevity of the material as in will it hold its shape over time or with significant use? Will the adhesive backing eventually lose its grip? That being said, I could see myself purchasing these on my own to use in my heels because after kids, mama's feet bark like the neighborhood dogs on a cat chase even with the minimalist high heel wearage. They're only $5.49 at my Kohls in Southern California for this exact foot petal. I think that's a fantastic price for comfort.
Roxana B.
Are you in search of foot relief after s long day of standing on your feet? Are your shoes too worn out and uncomfortable to bear? Considering giving Fancy Feet Ball of Foot cushions a try. The cushions stick to your shoe with a small strip of take. I had to reinforce mine with a small strip of double sided tape, as it would not stick to the shoe. Once I resolved the issue the cushions worked as promised. I applied them to s pair of open toe heels I use for work.

I immediately felt the softness of the cushion and felt the relief of pressure from the ball of my foot. I felt as though I had purchase a brand new pair of shoes. With the amount of walking I do every day I need to make sure my feet are comfortable and stay in place. And Fancy Feet makes sure that my feet are both.

Disclosure: I received a test sample of the Fancy Deer cushions as a complimentary item for testing purposes. Opinions expressed are my own. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Teran P.
Minneapolis , MN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love to wear boots, heels, and other generally uncomfortable shoes, but do not do so often given the fact that I am on my feet for most of my work day. In fact, whenever I do wear shoes that leave my feet in pain I make sure to plan ahead and determine just how much I will be on my feet that day and whether or not it is worth it to wear them. That said, I no longer have to care about whether or not the balls of my feet will be in pain by noon now that I received a pair of these free for review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. I am not exaggerating when I say that these have allowed me to wear my cute, formally uncomfortable heels and boots all day at work as a teacher without any pain or discomfort at the end of the day. I am most definitely going to be purchasing a few more of these to place into ALL of my heels to alleviate my ball of foot pain.
Gabriela M.
miami, FL
These Fancy Feet are one of the best things I've tried. I love shoes and heels are not the eseccion but in my daily day I do not usually wear them much so when I have special events in which it requires that I wear them it makes me complicated since I do not use them so frequently they bother me too much.But these fancy feet help me a lot the feet do not get tired so fast and give me a lot of stability and comfort. Its packaging is practical and the product itself is almost invisible. Thanks to @influenster for letting me try this product for free
Mardécè E.
Desoto, TX
Surely I will never miss a beat, when I've got these on my fancy feet!! My essentials for a night out on the town!! I absolutely adore these ball of the foot cushions by Foot Petals @fancy.feet they are soft and comfortable, and so breathable I am so pleased that my feet weren't stinky after a long Saturday night of dancin! 🕺🏾
Of course these products were given to be for testing purposes only, but you can boogie on into Khol's and strut on out with a pair of your very own today!!

Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions#myfancyfeet👣 #sponsoredpost
Special thanks to @influenster for choosing me to review the #rosyvoxbox 🌹 📦#myfancyfeet #voxbox #sponsored #meow🐱#c
Stacie W.
These are GREAT! I would give 5 stars but I wish they were a little bit softer with more padding. They are thin by design but that's not my personal preference. Anyways tricking out your shoes is really THE secret to wearing heels all day long. I hate carrying an extra pair of commuter shoes with me to work if I don't have to and these make it much easier for me to walk because they stop my feet from slipping forward and subsequently squishing my toes. Some other cool things about this product are the are made in the USA (woo hoo!), and use a special high performance material (enlighten-u) that is breathable and anti microbial.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?