Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions

Erika W.
Erika W.
Richland , WA
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes I use them in my fall boots
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
They help with comfort for me
Elena A.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
1 year, 5 months ago
I think they can do both
Hanine D.
Hanine D.
Constantine,Algeria
1 year, 5 months ago
it helps with the two! you should get your hand on this!😊
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Cottage Grove, MN
1 year, 5 months ago
I just got it in one of my voxbox ! I love it I used one and they are so comfortable and yes it does keep it from sliding. So worth it!