Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions

by Foot Petals

Has anybody used Foot Temperature Monitoring Thermometer From Kody Medical?
Will these stay in place pretty well?
Where can we got this?
Start your review of Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions!
Mariela A.
Like them so far, used these bad boys when I attended my friends babyshower. Let me tell you they sure did help me out a bit. My pregnant feet didn't swell up like they normally do when I wear heels.
Samantha  D.
Uxbridge, MA
I always try to wear inserts in heels whenever I can. These are good, but not quite as comfortable as gel pads. My feet still hurt after standing on them for a few hours!
Alicia  F.
Greensboro, NC
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions uploaded by Alicia  F.
These cushions are pretty good! I bought some 4 inch stacked heels from JustFab right before I received these from Influenster so I had the perfect pair of shoes to try these in. They stay in the shoes well; they also don't cause my feet to slide forward. They provide a good cushion to keep my shoes comfortable. I'd buy these and recommend them to friend and family :)
Deb S.
I received these ball of foot cushions for free for testing purposes. I was really impressed that the cushions could improve my foot comfort so much while wearing heels (super important since I'm pregnant and being on my feet for a long time makes my feet sore). I didn't experience any slippage, and I was really impressed that these thin cushions actually gave the balls of my feet some relief (my feet start to ache there from the pressure of wearing heels). They aren't a necessity for every pair of heels I own, but they will make a big difference for the heels where my feet slip or I really feel pressure on the balls of my feet.
Jessica W.
Kissimmee, FL
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions uploaded by Jessica W.
These make any pair of shoes comfortable! I found these really give my feet extra support which allows me to go longer without having to change shoes. Which is a big plus for me! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Imani P.
BROOKLYN, NY
These are the absolute best for date night. You know, when you want to show off those new stilettos you just bought, but you don't want to regret trying to be cute the rest of the night lol! These get an A in my book!
Kerri K.
Malden, MA
Love these cushions for adding comfort to heels! They are thin enough to not add bulk, and are slippery like some other products. Definitely recommend these, especially for those wearing heels all day!
Dymone M.
Orlando, FL
Such comfort ! I got this product to try complimentary in the Rosy Voxbox and won't take them out of my shoes . They don't slip like other brands I have used . I use them when I am going out since I mainly wear tennis shoes through the week for work.
Jessica C.
El Centro, CA
Easy to use and they stay put very well. I wore them inside my heels to my cousin's wedding over the weekend and having a bit of cushion at the ball of my feet helped tremendously. I would definitely buy these again! Thank you Influenster for sending these to me for free for review purposes.
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
I never knew heels could be so comfortable! After a night of wearing heels, my feet and back usually ache. But not with Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions. I received a free sample from Influenster, and I am so happy it was included in the Vox Box.  I would definitely purchase in the future!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...