BY FOOT PETALS

• I'm looking for something to help with making my ...Be the first to answer!
  • Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions do u think these are ideal to wea...5 Answers
  • Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?3 Answers
Buy on Kohls*
Tameka H.
Tameka H.
These were good if you like foam and for the price point. However, after trying them, I think I prefer the gel insoles. Also, for some people that like the adhesive sticky on the bottom to keep it into place, this product had it. But I don't like the adhesive sticky because that means that I cannot transfer it easily to other pairs of shoes to wear them daily in different pairs of shoes. Also, when you first look at them there appear to be a little thin but they DO pack a powerful punch for them to be that thin so I was able to go quite a few hours without my feet hurting, standing on my feet. They definitely were better than wearing the shoes without them. I would recommend this product to anyone because for around 5 bucks you can get extra comfort, especially when those shoes may be slightly worn out already.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Truthfully, I wasn't a fan of the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions. I only tried them briefly, actually I didn't even wear them out of my house. I've come to the conclusion that these types of products are NOT for me. And that's a bummer because I do get sore, tired, achy feet while wearing shoes and out running errands. However, these types of products always seem to make my feet and legs hurt even worse than they did before. What I do like about the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions is that you can wear them with just about any type of shoe, including heels. And because they're "flesh" colored, they're not all that noticeable. It's also nice that they will keep your feet cool and dry. Although, I'm not a fan of the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions, I would still recommend them. They seem like a product that would work for many people. They just don't work for me.

I did receive the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions in my Rosy Voxbox, in exchange for honest opinion. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Whitney J.
Whitney J.
I received this complimentary for testing purposes and as far as as shoe inserts go, I'd say this product is average. However, having said that, I don't think it's a bad product. They have good shock absorption and are comfortable. I also like the adhesive backing. I have naturally flat feet and I also have one of those sizes where I'm neither a 7 nor a 6 but can't always find a 6 1/2, so this serves dual purposes. The nude color also enables them to blend in or at least be less visible. For the price point, they're a reasonable purchase. However, as someone else noted, the fact that they have an adhesive backing makes them more of a single use product and more difficult to transfer to other shoes.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Ok, so first impressions are:

Feel cushy on the ball of the foot
Easy to tell which cushion belongs on which shoe
Easy to peel backing
Relatively neutral nude color
Feels like your foot won't slide around on the cushion anymore than a normal shoe- possibly less slide than a normal shoe
A tad hard to place in a boot correctly
Not reuseable

Final thoughts: Overall fantastic concept and they do take a lot of discomfort away from the ball of the foot. Though I'm questioning the longevity of the material as in will it hold its shape over time or with significant use? Will the adhesive backing eventually lose its grip? That being said, I could see myself purchasing these on my own to use in my heels because after kids, mama's feet bark like the neighborhood dogs on a cat chase even with the minimalist high heel wearage. They're only $5.49 at my Kohls in Southern California for this exact foot petal. I think that's a fantastic price for comfort.
Roxana B.
Roxana B.
Are you in search of foot relief after s long day of standing on your feet? Are your shoes too worn out and uncomfortable to bear? Considering giving Fancy Feet Ball of Foot cushions a try. The cushions stick to your shoe with a small strip of take. I had to reinforce mine with a small strip of double sided tape, as it would not stick to the shoe. Once I resolved the issue the cushions worked as promised. I applied them to s pair of open toe heels I use for work.

I immediately felt the softness of the cushion and felt the relief of pressure from the ball of my foot. I felt as though I had purchase a brand new pair of shoes. With the amount of walking I do every day I need to make sure my feet are comfortable and stay in place. And Fancy Feet makes sure that my feet are both.

Disclosure: I received a test sample of the Fancy Deer cushions as a complimentary item for testing purposes. Opinions expressed are my own. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Mardécè E.
Mardécè E.
Desoto, TX
Surely I will never miss a beat, when I've got these on my fancy feet!! My essentials for a night out on the town!! I absolutely adore these ball of the foot cushions by Foot Petals @fancy.feet they are soft and comfortable, and so breathable I am so pleased that my feet weren't stinky after a long Saturday night of dancin! 🕺🏾
Of course these products were given to be for testing purposes only, but you can boogie on into Khol's and strut on out with a pair of your very own today!!

Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions#myfancyfeet👣 #sponsoredpost
Special thanks to @influenster for choosing me to review the #rosyvoxbox 🌹 📦#myfancyfeet #voxbox #sponsored #meow🐱#c
Stacie W.
Stacie W.
These are GREAT! I would give 5 stars but I wish they were a little bit softer with more padding. They are thin by design but that's not my personal preference. Anyways tricking out your shoes is really THE secret to wearing heels all day long. I hate carrying an extra pair of commuter shoes with me to work if I don't have to and these make it much easier for me to walk because they stop my feet from slipping forward and subsequently squishing my toes. Some other cool things about this product are the are made in the USA (woo hoo!), and use a special high performance material (enlighten-u) that is breathable and anti microbial.
Gemini M.
Gemini M.
Fashionista Expert
I'm flat footed, so inserts for my shoes are almost always required. These are so great for flats and heels because they are placed where the ball of your foot goes. My birthday is in a few weeks and I am using these inserts for the shoes I'm wearing with my birthday outfit; and while practicing in heels, the inserts have been littles clouds on the bottom of my feet. Only thing I don't like is the plain design of the cushions. Why not make them cute and fun with a design or pattern. They are slightly sparkly with the glitter in them.
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
Not bad! To be honest I didn't expect much from this product since I have another similar "cushion" from another brand and I thought that one did very well in not making my feet slide.
When I first opened the package, I didn't think it was enough cushion for my heels to last the whole (work) day...but it did! When I put it in my heels and my feet in, I immediately felt the difference. It was just the right amount of cushion! And as for sliding...it a pretty good job keeping my feet in place.
One major downside was that it isn't interchangeable between shoes... Would I recommend it? If you just need it for one pair of shoes then go for it! If not...then probably not...
But overall it's pretty good and at an affordable price!
Rawda K.
Rawda K.
Inkster , MI
I received the Fancy Feet Foot petals ball of foot Cushions in my #RosyVoxBox Complementary from @Influenster @Influenstervox for testing and review purposes. Im really happy i received them, they are unbelievably comfortable to wear and fit great in shoes and i really like the invisible design and the fact that they are made to keep your feet dry. Great product that i recommend to everyone. Will be buying more of them for sure. Thanks #Influenster
Jemma M.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?