Add a Photo

By FOOT PETALS

Photos (224)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

Truthfully, I wasn't a fan of the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions. I only tried them briefly, actually I didn't even wear them out of my house. I've come to the conclusion that these types of products are NOT for me. And that's a bummer because I do get sore, tired, achy feet while wearing shoes and out running errands. However, these types of products always seem to make my feet and legs hurt even worse than they did before. What I do like about the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions is that you can wear them with just about any type of shoe, including heels. And because they're "flesh" colored, they're not all that noticeable. It's also nice that they will keep your feet cool and dry. Although, I'm not a fan of the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions, I would still recommend them. They seem like a product that would work for many people. They just don't work for me.

I did receive the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions in my Rosy Voxbox, in exchange for honest opinion. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Roxana B.
Roxana B.

Are you in search of foot relief after s long day of standing on your feet? Are your shoes too worn out and uncomfortable to bear? Considering giving Fancy Feet Ball of Foot cushions a try. The cushions stick to your shoe with a small strip of take. I had to reinforce mine with a small strip of double sided tape, as it would not stick to the shoe. Once I resolved the issue the cushions worked as promised. I applied them to s pair of open toe heels I use for work.

I immediately felt the softness of the cushion and felt the relief of pressure from the ball of my foot. I felt as though I had purchase a brand new pair of shoes. With the amount of walking I do every day I need to make sure my feet are comfortable and stay in place. And Fancy Feet makes sure that my feet are both.

Disclosure: I received a test sample of the Fancy Deer cushions as a complimentary item for testing purposes. Opinions expressed are my own. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA

Ok, so first impressions are:

Feel cushy on the ball of the foot
Easy to tell which cushion belongs on which shoe
Easy to peel backing
Relatively neutral nude color
Feels like your foot won't slide around on the cushion anymore than a normal shoe- possibly less slide than a normal shoe
A tad hard to place in a boot correctly
Not reuseable

Final thoughts: Overall fantastic concept and they do take a lot of discomfort away from the ball of the foot. Though I'm questioning the longevity of the material as in will it hold its shape over time or with significant use? Will the adhesive backing eventually lose its grip? That being said, I could see myself purchasing these on my own to use in my heels because after kids, mama's feet bark like the neighborhood dogs on a cat chase even with the minimalist high heel wearage. They're only $5.49 at my Kohls in Southern California for this exact foot petal. I think that's a fantastic price for comfort.
Saneela R.
Saneela R.
Kew Gardens, NY

I have rather big feet (size 9-10 depending on the brand and the type of the shoe) and sometimes it is a pain to find the right size in that perfect shoe. I also have wide feet and so therefore, when buying heels I sometimes go up a half size, which leaves way too much room in my shoes. I used the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions to see if I can make up for the extra space in my shoes and also avoid my feet from slipping forward so that my toes arent jammed at the front of my shoes. They are rather comfortable and quite useful for both purposes. I wouldn't have ever thought of buying such a product because I am skeptical of how well they will but after receiving it as complimentary product from Influenster and Fancy Feet, I have to say I will be looking into more foot cushions and feet products. If you have the same problem as me and want to increase the comfort level of wearing your shoes, I recommend this product!
Vishra P.
Vishra P.

I received this product complimentary in a Rosy VoxBox for testing and review purposes. I love wearing heels and I often wear them all day. I have flat feet, wearing heels all day causes significant foot pain and it get very uncomfortable-very fast. These are very well packaged and very simple to use. Take the petal pad and measure out where you want to place it in the heel or flat. Then peel the adhesive and it’s ready to wear. Once I applied these petals, I wore my heels throughout the day and my feet didn't hurt at all. The petal pad provided extra support to the sole of my heels and the ball of my foot making it comfortable and cushiony. Also my feet weren’t sliding or cramming my toes. I am beyond happy to with Foot Petals and I recommend this for anyone looking for extra cushion for the ball of your foot. p.s. I got the nude ones and they were prefect since my heels sole is nude!
Teran P.
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN

I love to wear boots, heels, and other generally uncomfortable shoes, but do not do so often given the fact that I am on my feet for most of my work day. In fact, whenever I do wear shoes that leave my feet in pain I make sure to plan ahead and determine just how much I will be on my feet that day and whether or not it is worth it to wear them. That said, I no longer have to care about whether or not the balls of my feet will be in pain by noon now that I received a pair of these free for review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. I am not exaggerating when I say that these have allowed me to wear my cute, formally uncomfortable heels and boots all day at work as a teacher without any pain or discomfort at the end of the day. I am most definitely going to be purchasing a few more of these to place into ALL of my heels to alleviate my ball of foot pain.
Tameka H.
Tameka H.
Riverdale, GA

These were good if you like foam and for the price point. However, after trying them, I think I prefer the gel insoles. Also, for some people that like the adhesive sticky on the bottom to keep it into place, this product had it. But I don't like the adhesive sticky because that means that I cannot transfer it easily to other pairs of shoes to wear them daily in different pairs of shoes. Also, when you first look at them there appear to be a little thin but they DO pack a powerful punch for them to be that thin so I was able to go quite a few hours without my feet hurting, standing on my feet. They definitely were better than wearing the shoes without them. I would recommend this product to anyone because for around 5 bucks you can get extra comfort, especially when those shoes may be slightly worn out already.
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY

Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions are all that I need to have the best spring season. I can wear flats,  sneakers or high heels and now I know I don't have to feel pain. When I heard about this can be adjusted to any shoe, I thought that might not be so good. But after try it, I was amazed at how comfortable my shoes are now. Best of all is that the cushions does not feel but walking is wonderful and do not sweat the foot. The shoe feels very comfortable. It is very easy to place in the shoe, only remove the protective film and paste to the sole of the shoe. The cushions does not move, does not slip and makes you use your favorite shoes all day. I received this product complimentary for testing purpose but all opinion are my own.
Jenn L.
Jenn L.

Not bad! To be honest I didn't expect much from this product since I have another similar "cushion" from another brand and I thought that one did very well in not making my feet slide.
When I first opened the package, I didn't think it was enough cushion for my heels to last the whole (work) day...but it did! When I put it in my heels and my feet in, I immediately felt the difference. It was just the right amount of cushion! And as for sliding...it a pretty good job keeping my feet in place.
One major downside was that it isn't interchangeable between shoes... Would I recommend it? If you just need it for one pair of shoes then go for it! If not...then probably not...
But overall it's pretty good and at an affordable price!
Whitney J.
Whitney J.

I received this complimentary for testing purposes and as far as as shoe inserts go, I'd say this product is average. However, having said that, I don't think it's a bad product. They have good shock absorption and are comfortable. I also like the adhesive backing. I have naturally flat feet and I also have one of those sizes where I'm neither a 7 nor a 6 but can't always find a 6 1/2, so this serves dual purposes. The nude color also enables them to blend in or at least be less visible. For the price point, they're a reasonable purchase. However, as someone else noted, the fact that they have an adhesive backing makes them more of a single use product and more difficult to transfer to other shoes.
Jemma M.

Michelle K.
Camby, IN

Brooklynn S.
Brooklynn S.

Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Levittown, Pa

Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?