BY FANCY FEAST

Prepared without by-products or fillers, this Purina Fancy Feast Broths Classic with Wild Salmon & Vegetables Cat Food is made with wild salmon and vegetables in a decadent, silky broth, delivering mouthwatering, wholesome nutrition to your favorite feline. The ready-to-pour pouch lets you quickly enhance your kitty's meal. Features: Silky broth provides a satisfying texture; contains wild salmon and vegetables for a delicious taste and natural nutrition; ready-to-pour pouch makes serving simple Food Type: Cat Food Food Consistency: Wet Broth Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Wild Salmon & Vegetables Primary Ingredient: Fish Broth Calories per Serving: 489 kcals per kg; 20 kcals per pouch Package Weight: 1.4 oz. Directions: Feed up to 1 pouch per day. Intended for supplemental feeding only. This product may be fed daily along with a complete and balanced cat food diet. Gently swirl pack to blend ingredients, tear to open, pour into a bowl and serve as a complement to a balanced cat food diet. Refrigerate unused portion. Do not heat in microwave. Ingredients: Fish Broth, Salmon, Tomatoes, Fish Extract, Spinach, Modified Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Carrageenan and Vitamin E Supplement Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 7.0% Crude Fat (min) 0.05% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Moisture (max) 92.0% Ash (max) 3.0% see more...

• Are these a good buy? My cat loves fancy feast but has a sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think these are very small and their cat eats th...5 Answers
  • Does this product come in other flavors?4 Answers
Fancy FeastA Classic Broths Cat Food
  • "I received a sample of this to try, and actually gave it to my cat as a special treat on her birthday." in 2 reviews
  • "My cats really enjoyed it, although they definitely lapped up all of the broth before eating the food bits! " in 1 review
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Once I introduced these into the household... good lord my cats have never been the same! They’re literally addicted to these broths. Anytime they hear the pantry door creak they’re hoping there’s a chance they’re getting some Fancy Feast! These broths are awesome, so many different flavors, even some with some dairy and little sardines in them. High quality little meals for my precious babies!
Sydney J.
San Marcos , TX
My cat seems to really like these. She always drinks up all of the liquid, but she usually leaves a little of the solid bits. Maybe she's just full. I like that they are small, perfect for a little treat. I give my cat dry food daily and occasionally this on the side. When I do she always goes for this first. I only took a star away because the ingredients could be better. More real meat.
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love love love these broths for my cat! Sometimes I add them on top of his dry food for a special treat in place of his regular wet food for dinner, he loves it! And truth be told when I open the bags and pour it out it doesn't always resemble cat food it looks just like a brothy soup anyone would eat. Great item!
Kari G.
Jacksonville , FL
Fancy FeastA Classic Broths Cat Food Mis gatitos aman esta comida, ofrece variedad de sabores, ellos adoran el líquido que viene en la mezcla, la recomiendo! Es nutritiva y balanceada, deja que tus gatitos la prueben, les encantará! 😉💖
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Let me start by saying my cat doesn't really like wet food. With this he just drinks the broth and leaves the rest. He also has stomach issues (the vet says it's something like crohns disease) and this seems to make it worse, which neither of us enjoys at all.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is actually a great product. My cat loved eating her soup, but because she is so finicky it didn't last long. If she ate it again, I would be a faithful consumer!
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this for my cat regularly, especially when I see promotions of the product at $1 per pouch (since it's normally $1.40 in my area). My cat has an automatic feeder for dry food, so this is more like her weekly treat. She loves this because it has a lot of gravy and yes, I agree this is a small pouch, I don't think I could give her that as her main meal, but since my cat is overweight, I feel this product helps to keep her weight in check whilst still getting something that she likes. This is her favorite wet food so I repurchase often!
Elena P.
Montclair, CA
I have a Siamese cat and that should tell you right off the bat, that I have a super picky eater on my hands. Not only is she picky herself but she is extremely delicate when it comes to food. The ONLY and I mean ONLY wet food she will enjoy and actually digest is this right here. Fancy feast broths. She doesn't like anything else, not even table food. I highly recommend this wet food for any picky cat like mine.
Jocelyne L.
I add this to my kitten's wet food to freshen it up as he eats in small portions and loves the gravy so that's always the first thing to go. He loves it and eats everything right up. Purina Fancy Feast Broths Classic Tuna & Vegetable 1.4 ozPurina Fancy Feast Broths Creamy Salmon & White Fish 1.4 ozPurina Fancy Feast Broths Classic Tuna Anchovies & Whitefish 1.4 oz
Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is a pretty picky eater and a lot of the times he will throw up have hard food he eats but he absolutely loves these broths!! He will lick the entire bowl clean. I just wish they weren't so expensive that is the only bad thing.
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Does anyone else think these are very small and their cat eats them in almost no time?
Ashley L.
BALTIMORE, MD
Anyone else's cat not eat the meat only lick the broth until there isn't any broth left?
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Anyone else think the packaging is messy and inconvenient, lol?
Melanie T.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Which flavor is your cats favorite?
Amy M.
Hamilton, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this product come in other flavors?