Fancy Feast® Yellowfin Tuna Florentine Wet Cat Food With Garden Greens In A Delicate Sauce

BY FANCY FEAST

Fancy Feast® Elegant Medleys® Gourmet Cat Food..
For adult cats.
100% complete & balanced.
Yellowfin tuna florentine with garden greens.
In a delicate sauce.

Holly M.
Madison
My cat LOVED this and he is so picky! It's not overly fishy smelling so it doesn't stink up the house and the serving size is just right for my cat to finish it in one feeding. He loves the taste and especially the sauce!
Stacy S.
2,103 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I recieved this item for free during a petsmart cat event. My cat loved it. She has a very small stomach so Inhave to watchbhow muxh foos I give her at once, but ahe would not stop eating what was in this can. Since she loves it so much im going to have to make sure I buy this on a regular basis.
Beth G.
My kitties’ favorite! They eat mostly wet food, and love all the Florentines! They’ll eat this when they get bored with everything else. I wish it came in larger cans.
Blanca M.
USA
My cat loves her wet food. As soon as she hears me open her can of food. She comes running from across the living room and into rhe kitchen dor some delicious food.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I can never go wrong with Purina and this culinary option makes me feel like my cats are spoiled. I believe my cats eat better than I most days. It is a pungent smell, bc it's canned cat food, so I recommend feeding the cat and being sure to wipe off any leftovers and cleaning the bowl. If you let this stay out too long your cat could eat it and get sick. Or worse mold can grow and jeapordise your cats health. My cats love love love this blend versus classic cans now.
Liliana C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So I don't normally feed my cats soft food only because it'll upset their tummies but this brand I had bought once when I ran out of dry food and my cats loved it. Very affordable and doesn't seem like something that would harm my cats. They actually enjoyed it and didn't have any tummy issues afterwards.
Tyler H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love this! I got it a while back to try and I've never seen them eat their wet food so quickly! They love all the flavors and will go in the kitchen and meow nonstop until they get it. It is also a good brand! One cat has a sensitive stomach and he is able to eat this fine! It's great!
Poba Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It is a good product, the smell is real that is what I like about it , I have a short hair and a snowshoe they both like it “somehow”. I think the smell is more attractive than the taste since they run and start eating it but never finish it . A bite or two and they are done.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
I have a VERY picky cat. We tried few things before we bought this and now that's all we buy besides dry food. Every time we hears the can opening she runs for it. But it has to be delicate sauce. She doesn't really like the others
Maegan B.
Zachary, LA
My cat absolutely loves these as he mostly eats dry food. I think he feels fancy! 😂 We have a black Siamese cat. But I think they are a great value for the amount you get. I will definitely recommend to my other cat owner friends.