Fancy Feast® Yellowfin Tuna Florentine Wet Cat Food With Garden Greens In A Delicate Sauce

BY FANCY FEAST

Fancy Feast® Elegant Medleys® Gourmet Cat Food..
For adult cats.
100% complete & balanced.
Yellowfin tuna florentine with garden greens.
In a delicate sauce.

Buy on Walmart
Liliana C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So I don't normally feed my cats soft food only because it'll upset their tummies but this brand I had bought once when I ran out of dry food and my cats loved it. Very affordable and doesn't seem like something that would harm my cats. They actually enjoyed it and didn't have any tummy issues afterwards.
Poba Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It is a good product, the smell is real that is what I like about it , I have a short hair and a snowshoe they both like it “somehow”. I think the smell is more attractive than the taste since they run and start eating it but never finish it . A bite or two and they are done.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
I have a VERY picky cat. We tried few things before we bought this and now that's all we buy besides dry food. Every time we hears the can opening she runs for it. But it has to be delicate sauce. She doesn't really like the others
Jesica G.
I have no clue if these are good or bad for my Silva. He really likes this flavor but I hardly give him soft food so he doesn't become over weight. Maybe two or three times a week and normally only half a can as a substitute for a meal of hard food.
Alyssa T.
Calumet, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 3 kitties and they all love this! 2 of my cats will eat anything, but my cat muffin is the pickiest cat I have ever met, and there's very few things she will actually eat and enjoy, this is one of them!!
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I can never go wrong with Purina and this culinary option makes me feel like my cats are spoiled. I believe my cats eat better than I most days. It is a pungent smell, bc it's canned cat food, so I recommend feeding the cat and being sure to wipe off any leftovers and cleaning the bowl. If you let this stay out too long your cat could eat it and get sick. Or worse mold can grow and jeapordise your cats health. My cats love love love this blend versus classic cans now.
Maegan B.
Zachary, LA
My cat absolutely loves these as he mostly eats dry food. I think he feels fancy! 😂 We have a black Siamese cat. But I think they are a great value for the amount you get. I will definitely recommend to my other cat owner friends.
Shannon K.
Clarksville
Me and my card both like this food, and no I am not eating it lol I like the fact that there are some greens added for extra vitamins and minerals. I have a 18 year old cat and he needs all of that he can get.
Stacy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I recieved this item for free during a petsmart cat event. My cat loved it. She has a very small stomach so Inhave to watchbhow muxh foos I give her at once, but ahe would not stop eating what was in this can. Since she loves it so much im going to have to make sure I buy this on a regular basis.
Jessica M.
Buford, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These were a little more costly than the regular friskier but my cat didn’t seem to like it very much. She hesitated to eat it and she usually pigs out lol. I guess she’s just prefers the classic.