Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodFancy Feast
Fancy Feast Wild Salmon Primavera Wet Cat Food with Garden Veggies & Greens in a Classic Sauce

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fancy Feast® Wild Salmon Primavera Wet Cat Food with Garden Veggies & Greens in a Classic Sauce!
Alyssa H.
Reading Sta, PA
My cats love the fancy feast soft cat food. They're favorite flavors are.this wild salmon Primavera kind and the gravy lovers ocean whitefish and tuna flavor. The cams are smaller which actually works out so its not too much for my cats. This gives the the perfect amount that they eat. The price is fair for the product and they have alotnof different flavors and types to choose from to please my fur babies.
Miranda G.
Lemont, IL
My gray domestic short hair cat is extremely picky, but he always seems to enjoy the primavera blends of Fancy Feast. I'll continue to repurchase.
Jessy W.
Raleigh, NC
The cats threw this up. Not reccommened at all. Especially if your cat is sensitive.
Kim B.
Our cat loves Fancy Feast brand cat food. He will not touch anything else. Salmon is his favorite.
Laura E.
Belleville, IL
Cats love any of the melody a. Mostly ones with tuna . Chesire at target than grocery store.
Tina W.
Astoria, NY
Both of my cats love the fancy feast. they especially love any of the fish flavored kind. i wish that there was a bigger one than the 3oz as i have two cats. would be good for just one cat
Danielle V.
Lynchburg, VA
Out of all the canned foods we've fed our cat, Fancy Feast and Purina Beyond give her the most energy. The price point can be a little high but, the value to her health makes me plan for it in our budget.
Annissa B.
The cat loves this food it's a little pricey for the amount that you get but if your cat likes it I guess it's worth it
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
My cats loved this when I bought it for them! I think they got tired of it fast tho
Laura S.
Hanover, PA
My cat loves this stuff. She gets some every evening and she's always waiting for it like clock work.

Looking for your answer?