Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodFancy Feast
Fancy Feast Wild Salmon Florentine Wet Cat Food with Garden Greens in a Delicate Sauce

Inspired by classic Italian tastes and crafted with extraordinary detail.

Will these ever come out in single meal packets like the broths? Would be so much more convenient when traveling.
Are they worth spending a little more? My cat is used to dry food but goes crazy if I ever treat him with wet food
Start your review of Fancy Feast® Wild Salmon Florentine Wet Cat Food with Garden Greens in a Delicate Sauce!
katie J.
Madison, WI
1,096 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats love Purina Fancy Feast Medleys Tuna Florentine With Garden Greens Wet Cat Food! I have two cats and they just love these little mini Fancy Feast Medleys wet cat food cans. Fancy Feast wet cat food cans are a good quality product at an affordable price. I have been buying Fancy Feast wet cat food for several years now. I will continue to buy Fancy Feast wet Medleys cat food in the future.
Ariana A.
Raleigh, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our cats will eat Fancy Feast® Wild Salmon Florentine Wet Cat Food with Garden Greens in a Delicate Sauce if it’s that or no wet food at all. Doesn’t sound like, but actually is high praise from the spoiled little guys. For a while last year we couldn’t find their preference (tuna anything) anywhere. Went through hundreds of dollars worth of fancy food before coming back around to this, which they would lick a few times before ignoring for the rest of the day. Cats are picky, idk what else to say! I’m sure every cat-companion knows what I mean, but even though they’ll eat literal garbage for fun, they have very specific mealtime preferences and it’s basically impossible to “make” them deviate from their norm (or do anything that isn’t their idea—they’re too independent for that)😄🐈
K D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fancy Feast® Wild Salmon Florentine Wet Cat Food with Garden Greens in a Delicate Sauce sounds fancy for sure, doesn’t it? The Fancy Feast Florentine varieties are easily the most elegant cans of cat food you’ll open. Approved by my feline army and available almost everywhere you’d find cat food.
Shawna A.
Cathlamet, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Admiral meows like an animal for this! All Purina wet food is good, this just happens to be the one I reviewed. :)
Annie G.
Elyria , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love this! So easy to split up between cats and it doesn’t smell awful like many wet foods. I would recommend this because it keeps my guys hydrated, satisfied and full.
Karolina S.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Benji loves Fancy feast shreds with sauces. It will not stay is his bowl longer than 5 min and he keeps meowing for more.
Carissa C.
Atlanta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great packaging- my car loves fancy feast wet food. She alternates between the gravy lovers poultry and the Florentine collection. She’s very picky but loves this food! Will continue to buy in the future!
Melissa T.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats totally love this product and won’t eat anything else !!!! If it’s not fancy feast forget it
Shannon K.
Clarksville
Me and my card both like this food, and no I am not eating it lol I like the fact that there are some greens added for extra vitamins and minerals. I have a 18 year old cat and he needs all of that he can get.
ellen B.
Colonial Hgts, VA
My cat used to love these and I love the fact that they come in so many different flavors