Fancy Feast® Wild Salmon Florentine Wet Cat Food With Garden Greens In A Delicate Sauce uploaded by ayvah m.Fancy Feast® Wild Salmon Florentine Wet Cat Food With Garden Greens In A Delicate Sauce uploaded by HEATHER B.

BY FANCY FEAST

Buy now on www.cvs.com
and get 2.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Florentine-style selections with wild salmon accented with spinach, in a delicate sauce.

Fish Broth, Salmon, Wheat Gluten, Liver, Meat By-Products, Spinach, Chicken, Corn Starch-Modified, Artificial And Natural Flavors, Added Color, Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Minerals [Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide], Taurine, Choline Chloride, Red 3, Vitamins [Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement].

C-6701

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2.5 lbs of body weight daily.

Note:

Way To Plate:

• Will these ever come out in single meal packets like the ...2 Answers
  • Are they worth spending a little more? My cat is used to ...4 Answers
Kendra E.
Temple
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten goes crazy for these! He has free range of dry food all day, but I supplement once a day with these. The ingredients list is very short and includes real meat and broth, which makes me feel a lot better about what my kitty is eating. These are so much better quality than meow mix and friskies, without breaking the bank. The fact my kitty eats every last drop is a plus!
Grace E.
Columbus
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is so picky. She is a stray and should eat the cheaper food. Lol. I know my cat is getting everything she needs with Fancy Feast. Her coat has gotten softer and really shines. Fancy Feast has tons of flavors to choose from. The food looks good. She loves the wet and dry Fancy Feast
Emily M.
Concord, CA
Why this is the only wet food my cats like, I have no idea. But I will continue to buy it (in bulk cheap on amazon) until she pushes it away. Probably not the healthiest option but wet food is an important staple of their diet.
Stacy S.
1956 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I bought this for my cat and she absolutely loves it. Every time I open a can she comes running and inhales it. I will definitely be purchasing these for her again because she loves them so much.
Abby C.
Riverside, RI
I haven't found a wet food my cats don't like, but they always finish their plates with these cans. I split a small can between the 2 of them for a treat and it is just enough. I don't like wet food out in the open for any period of time (or in the fridge for that matter). These are a great size and price point, less than 1$ individually usually.
Rosemarie N.
Brentwood , CA
My cats go crazy over this! As soo as they hear the can open they're at my feet meowing. I can barely put the food on the plate before they're licking it. It's kinda cute seeing them react to it and it makes me feel good knowing I'm giving them something they love.
Alice R.
Woodland Park, CO
My cats LOVE this cat food! It has a good amount of sauce/gravy and you can actually see the herbs and pieces of real ingredients! It is a little more expensive than some of the other grocery store catfood brands but it is higher quality and my cats like it better.
shannon r.
All 4 of my cats loved this product before I switched them. Good tasting food but still its unhealthy for cats. it contains ash: ash is referred to on pet food packaging is pretty much what it sounds like: the inorganic material that remains after organic material is burnt up.
Selma I.
Hands down the only Fancy Feast my kittens go gaga over. They love wet food, and since they are still young we still feed them wet a lot. Salmon for them? It's like Thanksgiving for us! :)
Michelle S.
My cat loves this flavor out of all the others. Seems like she even knows the can from others as well. Sometimes we sit two unopened cans infront of her and she always chooses this flavor
Autumn B.
Saginaw, MI
Are they worth spending a little more? My cat is used to dry food but goes crazy if I ever treat him with wet food
ayvah m.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Will these ever come out in single meal packets like the broths? Would be so much more convenient when traveling.

back