Fancy Feast® Whitefish & Shrimp Wet Cat Food With Rice & Spinach In Gravy uploaded by Nicole S.

BY FANCY FEAST

An inspired combination with whitefish, shrimp, rice and spinach in gravy.

Fish broth, whitefish, wheat gluten, liver, long grain rice, meat by-products, spinach, corn starch-modified, chicken, shrimp, artificial and natural flavors, corn oil, salt, tricalcium phosphate, added color, soy protein concentrate, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], taurine, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement,], Red 3.

C-6762

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2.5 lbs of body weight daily.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Kendra E.
Temple
My kitten goes crazy for these! He has free range of dry food all day, but I supplement once a day with these. The ingredients list is very short and includes real meat and broth, which makes me feel a lot better about what my kitty is eating. These are so much better quality than meow mix and friskies, without breaking the bank. The fact my kitty eats every last drop is a plus!
Hannah L.
Chicago
They love this one the most (I think it’s because of the shrimp). It makes me feel good to see that my cats’ food looks like real food and not just blended mush.
Tamerah J.
Saint Cloud, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I currently use Fancy feast to feed both of my cats, I have been using this food for about 9 years now. Both of my long haired cats love this food and prefer it over everything.
Maggie W.
Tracy, CA
My kitties LOVE this wet food! They demand it constantly. And I love that it isn’t wildly expensive and is easy to find at big box stores and small business pet stores.
Theresa S.
Calera
My kitties love the Fancy Feast wet cat food brand a lot. It is their favorite. They do not like the pate version, only the chunks or fish or poultry!
Nicole S.
Monroeville IN
This is the only wet food my cat will eat she is very picky it’s not super pricy but compared to the others it’s up there for the quality it’s great
emma k.
usa
My kittens really enjoy this food. They prefer this over their dry food any day. It is a cheap but good in my cats opinion.