Fancy Feast® White Meat Chicken Primavera Paté Cat Food With Garden Veggies & Greens uploaded by Heather F.Fancy Feast® White Meat Chicken Primavera Paté Cat Food With Garden Veggies & Greens uploaded by Kimberly H.Fancy Feast® White Meat Chicken Primavera Paté Cat Food With Garden Veggies & Greens uploaded by Shirley H.

BY FANCY FEAST

A Delicate and Smooth Paté of White Meat Chicken, Accented with Garden Veggies and Greens

Chicken, Liver, Meat By-Products, Chicken Broth, Fish, Tomatoes, Carrots, Spinach, Artificial And Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Added Color, Tricalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Salt, Taurine, Minerals [Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide], Vitamins [Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement], Sodium Nitrite (To Promote Color Retention).

B-6714

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3 to 3-1/2 pounds of body weight daily.

Note:

Way To Plate:

• I have been looking for a new cat food for my new cat. An...2 Answers
Carlie F.
Galeton, PA
I got this for free as a sample. Our cats never really had Fancy Feast before so I wasn't sure if they'd like it or not. Turns out that they highly enjoyed it! They gobbled it right up! I've bought them a few cans since then. I highly recommend it!
Jessica W.
I have spoiled my cats so now fancy feast is the only brand they will eat. My cats go ape on this flavor. I like how the name sounds appetizing to humans as well.
Tay S.
I got a sample of this to try and just to see if my cat liked it before buying it. Come to find out my cats loves it, he cleaned his plate literally. I was a bit skeptical starting but things turned out pretty good. There was great consistency and wasn't all mooooshy and nasty looking. The quality appeared to pretty good also. Thumbs up!
Ariel G.
I recently decided to try this food for my cat. She can't eat dry food without throwing it up, so we've been trying to find a wet food that she enjoys. She ate this completely and seemed to love it! It didn't cause her to throw up or cause any other problems. Definitely a winning product when it comes to our cat! I would definitely recommend!
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
My cats love this they went crazy for this they ate their whole bowl I separate their bowls really met their expectations really well my pet enjoys this 100% they really love it really recommend all cat per owners to let your cat try this
Audrey A.
Billingsley, AL
My cat took to it immediately so the smell was enticing. But once he started eating, he didnt finish it even after two seatings. So I won' buy this flavor. They have other produtcs he enjoys more.
Shannen R.
Newton, IA
Two of my cats liked this but one of them threw up within two minutes of eating so I prob won't buy again until I find one all my cats can agree with
Stacy S.
2064 reviews

My cat is a huge fan of fancy feast and this flavor is no exception. As soon as i put it out she ate it right up. I will have to buy these again .
Jennifer R.
San Diego
My kitten absolutely loves this food. He is obsessed with anything chicken. I've tried other wet foods and he definitely prefers this brand
Frances C.
My cats are very picky eaters. I saw this new version of chicken primavera and they couldn't get enough of it. They love it
felicity h.
Greeneville , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been looking for a new cat food for my new cat. Anyone recommend this one?