Fancy Feast® White Meat Chicken Florentine Paté Cat Food With Cheese & Garden Greens

BY FANCY FEAST

A Delicate and Smooth Paté of White Meat Chicken, Accented with Cheese and Garden Greens

Chicken, Chicken Broth, Liver, Meat By-Products, Ocean Whitefish, Cheese, Spinach, Artificial And Natural Flavors, Sodium Caseinate, Vegetable Oil, Vegetable Starch-Modified, Added Color, Guar Gum, Corn Starch, Salt, Dried Whey, Tricalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Minerals [Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide], Vitamins [Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement], Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Sodium Nitrite (To Promote Color Retention).

B-6705

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an averages size adult cat 1 can per 3 to 3.5 pounds of body weight daily.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
I give this to my cat for dinner once and while as a treat. I don't give them to her much because i don't want her to not eat dry food because wet food is expensive
Nicole B.
Leominster
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This wet food is inexpensive but my cats love it. My elderly cats stomach gets upset easily but even though this isn't expensive food it works well for her.
Eryka W.
Murfeesboro
My kittens eat it a lot and right when put it in the blow the eat it all this is good for them since they are babies and they can't really eat hard food
Jennifer R.
San Diego
My kitten absolutely loves this food. He is obsessed with anything chicken. I've tried other wet foods and he definitely prefers this brand
Joy C.
Murrysville, PA
My one cat has a very sensitive belly. This is the one cat cat food that doesn't make her sick. My other cat loves it, too.
Dusty M.
Lawrence
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this once as a treat for my cats. They didn’t like it or eat much, I wouldn’t buy it for them again.
Jimmy L.
This is one hundred percent a go if you love your cat and want him to be happy!! My cat loves Fancy Feast!
nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..