Fancy Feast® Wet Cat Food With Wild Salmon & Whitefish In A Decadent Creamy Broth uploaded by Megan B.

BY FANCY FEAST

A velvety, creamy broth with delicious real salmon and whitefish, crafted without by-products or fillers.

Fish Broth, Salmon, Fish Extract, Whitefish, Milk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Potato Starch, Wheat Starch, Added Color, Sugar, Salt, Soy Protein, Vegetable Oil, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin E Supplement, Egg Whites, Spice, and Coloring.

B-6559

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed up to one pouch per day for an average size adult cat. Fancy Feast Broths are intended for supplemental feeding only. This product may be fed along with a complete and balanced cat food diet.

Note:

Way To Plate:

1. Gently swirl pack to blend ingredients.

2. Tear to open.

3. Pour into a bowl and serve as a complement to a balanced cat food diet.

Buy on PETCO
Rebekah W.
Arlington, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
All 3 kitties love these! They enjoy all of the flavors but this one is their fave. Two of mine have sensitive stomachs and this kind never bothers them. It is a good portion to split up for a treat.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these. At first I gave him some just to keep him hydrated then I realized he'd only eat the meat so I switched to broths! He gets one every other night and begs for it until I give it to him! The creamy texture seems to be as popular as classic to him!
brooke e.
This is a good food to get some moisture in your cat’s diet. Our cat didn’t particularly love it. He took a few licks and wasn’t a fan. We mixed it with our everyday dry food and he ate most of it. I also should mention, though, our cat is pretty picky so if your cat is picky, get one pack to see if it likes it.
Janneyn P.
Peekskill, NY
My cats love this creamy broth! I like to give it to them when they are on a medication and I have to hide it in their food or even when they want an extra special creamy treat benefits dinnertime. I would buy this again and again
PaulaAlicia C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats first tried this as a free sample and they devoured it. They love the flavor and they beg for the wet food. Their coats are so shiny compared to other cats and I contribute that to their food
Jenny P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
To be fair my cat gets dry food. I thought I'd fancy her dinner up a bit a add this on top. It didn't go over so well. She ate it, but not right away and with hesitation.
Ashley M.
I have the most spoiled kitty in the world. Shes mainecoon and can you say prissy breed . but fancy feast is her fave. She usuallt eats this before her meal though its the equivalent of soup and salad
Megan B.
Gainesville, FL
This is the only wet food my cat will eat, she goes absolutely crazy for it. It took us months to find this and she wont eat any other wet food besides this. I don't know what we would do without this, any time she sees the packet she goes crazy, every cat is different but this is what my cat personally loves.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loves these treats! There are many flavors to choose from, and her favorite is the one with anchovies. What I love about these treats is that they actually have the real shrimp, tuna, and anchovies in them! It’s not just a flavored broth or liquid, they are made with the real ingredients and it shows!
Alison L.
East Meadow, NY
All my cats love this. My cat eats the whole pack and wants MORE. I was just trying it out but now I buy it most of the time I see it. It's affordable but only being a dollar and change but I recommend for everyone who owns a cat to try it out!