Fancy Feast® Wet Cat Food With Wild Salmon & Vegetables In A Decadent Silky Broth

BY FANCY FEAST

A savory, delicate broth with tender morsels of wild salmon and vegetables, crafted without by-products or fillers.

Fish Broth, Salmon, Tomatoes, Fish Extract, Spinach, Modified Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin E Supplement.

B-6558

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed up to one pouch per day for an average size adult cat. Fancy Feast Broths are intended for supplemental feeding only. This product may be fed along with a complete and balanced cat food diet.

Note:

Way To Plate:

1. Gently swirl pack to blend ingredients.

2. Tear to open.

3. Pour into a bowl and serve as a complement to a balanced cat food diet.

• Are these a good buy? My cat loves fancy feast but has a ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think these are very small and their cat...5 Answers
  • Is this good for cats that don’t eat all of the wet food?...1 Answers
  • "I received a sample of this to try, and actually gave it to my cat as a special treat on her birthday." in 2 reviews
  • "My cats really enjoyed it, although they definitely lapped up all of the broth before eating the food bits! " in 1 review
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Once I introduced these into the household... good lord my cats have never been the same! They’re literally addicted to these broths. Anytime they hear the pantry door creak they’re hoping there’s a chance they’re getting some Fancy Feast! These broths are awesome, so many different flavors, even some with some dairy and little sardines in them. High quality little meals for my precious babies!
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
She only drinks the broth haha, and then leaves the rest on her plate. Later on in the day she’ll go back to it, but she immediately drinks up the broth before touching the actual meat portion. Cats are interesting haha. Not bad in price, not for me at least, if you’re buying thirty of these then... I don’t know if that’s a very economical way to do it
Jonique H.
My cat is addicted to this stuff. I have given it to her before with good results, but I recently decided to give her a pouch several times a week to supplement her diet with more moisture as her regular food is dry. Now, she expects it! My greedy little girl knows when I'm getting her pouch ready and reaches up in excitement. If I'm having some wine or a cozy weekend night hanging at home, she gets this as a treat along with us. She seems to like all varieties too.
Kendra E.
Temple
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten goes crazy for these! He has free range of dry food all day, but I supplement once a day with these. The ingredients list is very short and includes real meat and broth, which makes me feel a lot better about what my kitty is eating. These are so much better quality than meow mix and friskies, without breaking the bank. The fact my kitty eats every last drop is a plus!
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this! She does not like the pate texture, so this is perfect. I usually pay $1 a package which is more than can food. I wish they would make it without meat chunks and in a larger size!
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love love love these broths for my cat! Sometimes I add them on top of his dry food for a special treat in place of his regular wet food for dinner, he loves it! And truth be told when I open the bags and pour it out it doesn't always resemble cat food it looks just like a brothy soup anyone would eat. Great item!
Rebecca S.
Forked river, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitties love this stuff! As soon as they hear me pick up the pouch they go crazy! I love that there’s more natural ingredients in this and they seem to thrive eating it.
Yasmin A.
I apologize for giving this a two stars. I tried like honesty did try. Yet, my cat just kept on yakking whenever she work eat this. Seems too watery. And yes I know it’s a broth but could contain some more shredded meats in it and vegetables too.
Tara M.
Surprise
My cats literally live for these broths every night. I have tried to substitute them with other alternatives and they will not eat at dinner unless they get a broth with their normal dry food. I have also talked to their vet about these and they approve!
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My two cats simply adore these. They have learned to recognize the pouches and they get so excited when they see me bring one out. They have scarfed down every flavor of these I have bought.
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Does anyone else think these are very small and their cat eats them in almost no time?
Ashley L.
BALTIMORE, MD
Anyone else's cat not eat the meat only lick the broth until there isn't any broth left?
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Anyone else think the packaging is messy and inconvenient, lol?
Melanie T.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Which flavor is your cats favorite?
Amy M.
Hamilton, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this product come in other flavors?

Target