Fancy Feast® Wet Cat Food With Tuna & Vegetables In A Decadent Silky Broth uploaded by Amel 🧜.Fancy Feast® Wet Cat Food With Tuna & Vegetables In A Decadent Silky Broth uploaded by Autum B.

BY FANCY FEAST

A savory, silky broth with delicious real tuna and vegetables, crafted without by-products or fillers.

Fish Broth, Tuna, Tomatoes, Fish Extract, Spinach, Modified Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin E Supplement.

B-6557

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed up to one pouch per day for an average size adult cat. Fancy Feast Broths are intended for supplemental feeding only. This product may be fed daily along with a complete and balanced cat food diet.

Note:

Way To Plate:

1. Gently swirl pack to blend ingredients.

2. Tear to open.

3. Pour into a bowl and serve as a complement to a balanced cat food diet.

• Are these meant to be a meal substitute for the cat? 1 Answers
Buy on Target
Kendra E.
Temple
My kitten goes crazy for these! He has free range of dry food all day, but I supplement once a day with these. The ingredients list is very short and includes real meat and broth, which makes me feel a lot better about what my kitty is eating. These are so much better quality than meow mix and friskies, without breaking the bank. The fact my kitty eats every last drop is a plus!
Diana P.
Upland
My cats go wild over any flavor of the fancy feast pouches. They don't however have enough food in the pouch to be a complete meal, so I give it to them as a snack. I gave it 5 stars even though this product is way over priced because it makes my kitties so happy.
Kacey A.
Napoleon
My cat was a little confused at first, but then she devoured it. This is a great addition to a meal of your cat needs a little beefing up or for a special treat. I would definitely buy again.
stephanie w.
westminster
My kitty drinks the broth and eats around the vegetables. He really likes the broth though. It is usually a little too pricey to purchase regularly but every now and then you can get a really good deal
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
My cat loves these. At first I gave him some just to keep him hydrated then I realized he'd only eat the meat so I switched to broths! He gets one every other night and begs for it until I give it to him!
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My cats adore gravy cans of cat food so this treat was right up their alley. They run to me when I start to open the package. If your cats like creamy food then this is the treat for them.
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
I occasionally feed this to my cat as a treat dinner but he doesn't seem to be into the chucks and this has happened with multiple flavors. He does like the broth and eagerly consumes that. Also, the Fancy Feast brand is quite expensive and is something that is considered a luxury.
Heather A.
Painted Post, NY
My cat absolutely loves these, I have never seen him go crazy over a treat the way he does about these. They are really reasonably priced, I find that buying the individual packets is better than buying one box of all the same flavor. I would definitely recommend that anyone with a cat try these out.
Autum B.
Ocala, FL
This is the only wet cat food that my applied fur baby will eat! I love that it is prepared without by-products. I feel as though it is important to make our cats happy and healthy! I bet my cat feels rich. The price is not too bad, especially since you are paying for a great quality of wet cat food. My gourmet kitty is in love!
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
My cats love this one, i got them by chance one time and they are the perfect size for my two cats's dinner (one each) the ingredient like fish or veggies looks very fresh consider the fact that are cat food and they are not refrigerated..! highly recommend..!
Teresa S.
Are these meant to be a meal substitute for the cat?