Fancy Feast® Wet Cat Food With Tuna, Shrimp & Whitefish In A Decadent Silky Broth

BY FANCY FEAST

A delicious, silky broth with tender morsels of real tuna, shrimp and whitefish, crafted without by-products or fillers.

Fish Broth, Tuna, Shrimp, Fish Extract, Whitefish, Modified Tapioca Starch, Potato Starch, Wheat Starch, Sugar, Salt, Soy Protein, Vegetable Oil, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin E Supplement, Egg Whites, Spice and Coloring.

B-6556

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed up to one pouch per day for an average size adult cat. Fancy Feast Broths are intended for supplemental feeding only. This product may be fed daily along with a complete and balanced cat food diet.

Note:

Way To Plate:

1. Gently swirl pack to blend ingredients.

2. Tear to open.

3. Pour into a bowl and serve as a complement to a balanced cat food diet.

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah H.
I think this stuff reeks. We don’t give it to our cat except on special occasions or very rarely, because the vet said canned foods rot their teeth, but this is the only canned food that she won’t turn her nose up to. She gets excited for this and comes running!
Elizabeth T.
Reading
My poor little old man has dental disease and is currently having problems eating. So until his vet appointment this weekend, this is all he can seem to get down right now and he seems to enjoy it.
Tiffany W.
white lake
My Raphy somehow knows I have these when I walk in the door with them in a plastic bag from the store. He always eats only the juice and none of the meat when I put out wet cat food so these are a great alternative. Also I like the ingredients used there are actual fish in these!!!
Justine W.
These packets are great treats for cats! The are a bit pricey, but they're quality! My cat loves them! They're a little hard to get out of the package, but using a spoon helps. I would definitely buy again and recommend.
Melonie M.
This is the only wet food our cats will eat and I think it's mainly because of all the broth. My female cat will drink all the broth and eat only a little of the meat while the male cat eats it all.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
These are probably great but just not for my cat. Given his love for the seafood soft canned foods we thought he would Loooove this... Wrong! He hated them, wouldn't even take a lick... Smelled it and walked away.
Unusual for our little chunk!
I wanted him to love these so bad when I got a sample sent to me from Fancy Feast, mainly so we could switch it up for him a bit in regards to his treats we give him, I like having a variety.
I personally like the concept of these though.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
My cats always only eat the juice when it comes to wet food so a lot of food would be wasted when I would buy regular wet food. My cats also eat dry food but I do like to give them wet food almost everyday if I have it. When these came out I was so happy because it's mostly juice (broth) so my cats eat all of it and love it! I will say, "Are you hungry?" and they get so excited and like a little stalker when I say it because they know I'm about to give them a pouch of this stuff. I'm a huge fan!
Mary J.
Winston Salem, NC
Purina Fancy Feast Broths Classic Tuna Shrimp & Whitefish 1.4 oz was surprising to me. When I opened it I thought it was food to serve to people. It looked and smelled like real fish and shrimp. It was also visually appealing. I was tempted to taste it, but decided to let my cat do it instead. She loved it. She licked the bowl for 3 mins after it was all gone. I feel that was the best approval I could get.
Lily F.
Lexington, KY
My cat was ill and I spent a lot of time and effort trying to get him to eat, and ultimately I noticed that when I gave him wet food he would just lick the broth.  I came across these in a pet store one day, and my problem was solved.  My cat loves these.  They gave him the strength to get well, and now we have a new addition to the menu.  He doesn't particularly like the chunks of fish, but the dog loves them, and it's the only time they share without a lot of side-eye going on, so it's a win for everyone.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
My two cats love the Purina fancy feast broths especially the Classic tuna shrimp & whitefish! As an added treat I like to pour the contents of the bag all over their dry food! When I return to their bowl it's usually cleaned and dry! If you are looking to spoil your little kitty then I would absolutely recommend the Purina fancy feast broths line!
DeLynda L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does anyone else's cat besides mine drink all of the broth without eating any of the food?
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
Is this expensive? I don't think I've seen it in store before. I think my cat would love it.