Fancy Feast® Wet Cat Food With Tuna, Anchovies & Whitefish In A Decadent Silky Broth uploaded by Jessica S.

BY FANCY FEAST

A savory, delicate broth with tender morsels of real tuna, anchovies and whitefish, crafted without by-products or fillers.

Fish Broth, Tuna, Anchovies, Fish Extract, Whitefish, Modified Tapioca Starch, Potato Starch, Wheat Starch, Sugar, Salt, Soy Protein, Vegetable Oil, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin E Supplement, Egg Whites, Spice and Coloring.

B-6555

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed up to one pouch per day for an average size adult cat. Fancy Feast Broths are intended for supplemental feeding only. This product may be fed daily along with a complete and balanced cat food diet.

Note:

Way To Plate:

1. Gently swirl pack to blend ingredients.

2. Tear to open.

3. Pour into a bowl and serve as a complement to a balanced cat food diet.

Jessica S.
Syracuse, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Wow. I’m not sure what to say. These packages contain about a tablespoon of liquid and a few meat like floaters that are oddly brightly colored. My cat doesn’t care that it costs more, taste and satisfying her stomach is the goal. Purina - same company makes more appropriately sized portions (one a day) and comes with more servings as well! This “fancy feast” is a rip-off it just has a fancy price. I highly recommend NOT PURCHASING this product! See profile for video of product (about to make/ post) since my cat didn’t get enough to eat, I can give her two today. #wantmymoneyback Seriously- I could feed her part of a rotisserie chicken every day for less then this “fancy feast”, it would be cheeper, healthier, and she’d like it more! Why buy this?
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this brand but not this flavor. I usually give it to him at night and let him nibble on it until morning and this is the only one he won't eat all the anchovies out of. Not to mention when they dry up the next morning their heads crack and it's GROSS! I love every flavor except this one
Karelii S.
San Bernardino
My oldest cat is picky and my youngest is a garage disposal. My.oldest will not eat any other broth or food but this one. She really enjoys the broth part and I love the real chunks of food not just mush
DeLynda L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is currently my cats single favorite thing to eat...kinda. He doesn't eat the meat. He just slurs up the broth. But he LOVES it. As soon as he sees the packet he jumps at it. It was recommended to my by another cat owner who says her cat responds with the same enthusiasm. It is not meant to be a meal, so I usually supplement his dry food at dinnertime with it.

My cat HIGHLY recommends this product
Emilia P.
Carpentersvle, IL
I just tried these this past week and both of my baby's love this food it has veggies creamy sauce or u can get broth it has chunks of meat a little expensive for the amount that u are actually getting but overall this product is great i highly recommend u guys feed your baby's this they will love it
Lindsey R.
Moorhead, MN
My cats love this. I give it to them as a treat, because the amount needed for an actual meal is ridiculous. They love broth, and if I give them a chunky treat, they often ignore the chunks, so this is perfect. The price is outrageous, though, so I rarely purchase it.
Virginia H.
My kitties love it! Any food that doesn't get left behind is awesome to me! One of my cats prefers broth only so I think this helped her a lot since its so liquid! Not the biggest fan of the smell or needing to squeeze the baggies so I went back to canned food after trying these out quite quickly lol
Liza D.
Spotsylvania, VA
I like that these use real food ingredients. My cat likes the broth immensely. I do not feel there is enough of the actual "food" portion in the package to make it worth while spending over 1.00 per package with a coupon.
Shar T.
Stewartstown, PA
I give it to my senior cat for an occasional treat. It's mostly broth with small pieces of fish or meats. It gives variety to her mostly dry crunchy treat routine.
Megan R.
Athens, IL
My cat absolutely loves this wet food. He wont eat anything but the fancy feast with broth. I recommend trying it out if you have a picky cat. Kudos to the makers!!!!!!
Tori P.
Where is the best place to buy this in singles? We have a special needs cat and she absolutely loved this flavor and I can't find it at my stores anymore. Wondering if pet stores have them.