BY FANCY FEAST

A velvety, creamy broth with delicious real chicken and vegetables, crafted without by-products or fillers.

Poultry Broth, Chicken, Tomatoes, Fish Extract, Carrots, Milk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Added Color, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate.

B-6560

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed up to one pouch per day for an average size adult cat. Fancy Feast Broths are intended for supplemental feeding only. This product may be fed daily along with a complete and balanced cat food diet.

Note:

Way To Plate:

1. Gently swirl pack to blend ingredients.

2. Tear to open.

3. Pour into a bowl and serve as a complement to a balanced cat food diet.

Buy on Target
Kendra E.
Temple
My kitten goes crazy for these! He has free range of dry food all day, but I supplement once a day with these. The ingredients list is very short and includes real meat and broth, which makes me feel a lot better about what my kitty is eating. These are so much better quality than meow mix and friskies, without breaking the bank. The fact my kitty eats every last drop is a plus!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
We bought some of these when our cat was sick (didn't know what was wrong) and were trying to find something she would eat. The sick cat wouldn't eat it (not necessarily because she didn't like it) but our kitten loved and enjoyed every bite!
Victoria A.
Northampton
Our cats love the fancy feast brand as well as the Purina can food. They don’t like the fishy stuff, just the chicken and turkey. May be a bit more pricey than their brands.
Sarah G.
North Canton, OH
My cat would only lick up all the juices and would never touch the actual meat. If your cat loves dry food, I suggest to stick with it.
ayvah m.
I made the "mistake" of offering these to my kitty. She is now addicted and goes on strike until she gets it again. Buyer beware!