Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodFancy Feast
Fancy Feast Wet Cat Food Complement with Tuna, Shrimp & Whitefish in a Decadent Silky Broth

Crafted with tender bites of real tuna, shrimp and whitefish in a decadent silky broth.

Where is the best place to buy this in singles? We have a special needs cat and she absolutely loved this flavor and I can't find it at my stores anymore. Wondering if pet stores have them.
Is this expensive? I don't think I've seen it in store before. I think my cat would love it.
Are these meant to be a meal substitute for the cat?
Start your review of Fancy Feast® Wet Cat Food Complement with Tuna, Shrimp & Whitefish in a Decadent Silky Broth!
Allison G.
Charleston, SC
Fancy Feast® Wet Cat Food Complement with Tuna, Shrimp & Whitefish in a Decadent Silky Broth uploaded by Allison G.
I treated my cats 🐈 like this every night, they love the broths tuna flavors and always leave their bowls empty! Healthy ingredients that help them to digest better and less vet visit...
Dalai G.
Red Bluff, CA
Fancy Feast® Wet Cat Food Complement with Tuna, Shrimp & Whitefish in a Decadent Silky Broth uploaded by Dalai G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat loves these every single flavor. I recommend as a treat for your cat. The only downside is it feels like some gets left in the packet sometimes i add a small amount of water into the packet to get the full amount of food
Samantha S.
This stuff saved my cats life. After being deathly sick and eating nothing, she was eating only these. While it's meant to be a meal "complementer", it led to her eating properly and making a full recovery. She absolutely loves this stuff!
EYA D.
Nashville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fancy Feast® Wet Cat Food Complement with Tuna, Shrimp & Whitefish in a Decadent Silky Broth uploaded by EYA D.
Purchased at: PETCO
Not only does my cat love this but I do too! It’s such a great quality to their broth. The broth had shreds of meat which also look great quality. My cat goes crazy for it! Pro tip: pour it over your cat’s dry food.
EYA D.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: PETCO
You can actually see the fish slices in the broth! This is such great quality food. My cat goes crazy for her broth. She loves wet food but I typically give her dry to avoid tooth decay. This is a happy medium for her. Plus it may just be me, but since I started adding the broth into her diet her fur has gotten so much softer. Pro Tip: mix broth into your cats dry food.
stephanie W.
westminster
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty drinks the broth and eats around the vegetables. He really likes the broth though. It is usually a little too pricey to purchase regularly but every now and then you can get a really good deal
Alejandra B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My furbabies love these. They both like the “juice” from their canned food so I thought they would enjoy these and they do. These pouches are filled with broth and chunks of meat. I think the chunks are too large and I have to cut them up or else my boys won’t bother eating them. I highly recommend these to other cat mommas.
Megan R.
Athens, IL
My cat absolutely loves this wet food. He wont eat anything but the fancy feast with broth. I recommend trying it out if you have a picky cat. Kudos to the makers!!!!!!
Neveen S.
El Cajon, CA
My cat loved this brand! Unfortunately my cat passed away but this was the only brand she would eat!
Ema S.
Huntington, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fancy Feast® Wet Cat Food Complement with Tuna, Shrimp & Whitefish in a Decadent Silky Broth uploaded by Ema S.
My cat is absolutely obsessed with these! He loves every single flavor and asks for them often. I don’t recommend them as a daily treat for health reasons, but as an occasional treat, they’re wonderful.