BY FANCY FEAST

Handcrafted tender bites of real wild Alaskan salmon in a delicate, silky broth.

• - Never any meat by-products or fillers
  • - Perfect complement or topper to your cat’s favorite meal
  • - Anytime-sized 1.1 oz. portions
  • - Grain-free cat food

Fish broth, salmon, guar gum, xanthan gum, thiamine mononitrate, sodium nitrite (to promote color retention).

A639617

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 tray per day.

Note:

Adjust feeding as appropriate to keep a healthy body condition. For cats who are fed both wet and dry food, adjust your feeding routine to maintain a healthy body condition as instructed by your veterinarian.

Way To Plate:

Looking to give your cat a 5-star experience? Garnish her plate with a blade or two of cat grass for exceptionally chic mealtime plating. Be sure to refrigerate any leftovers.

L f.
Well I actually buy the tuna but the salmon is a out the same. I really like that this has whole tuna. My cat loves her tuna. Say the word and she goes running for her bowl. I buy this all the time and recommend it.
Grace E.
Columbus
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this product. The food looks great and I know she is getting everything she needs. He coat has gotten softer and really shines. Love all Fancy Feast products.
Holly C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are a little bit more expensive than just buying the cans but I like to get them for my cat as a treat every now and then. He loves this flavor and goes to town eating it. I would definitely recommend to other cat owners.
jennifer h.
Appetizers for cats?
Apparently! My cat absolutely loves each of the appetizer flavors, devouring them any time they get to eat them.
These are a bit more expensive than the Fancy Feast small wet can, but the ingredients are top of the line.
If you like to spoil your furkids, the way I do, you should most definitely try these.
Fenna B.
Akron, OH
I buy this as an occasional treat for my cat and he loves it! I love that the ingredients are only fish. The container is really easy to open and spills out nicely over his food. I can recycle the container, which is nice. My cat gobbles this up quickly!
Elizabeth A.
Dayton, OH
Mine will eat these, but they are not a favorite. They like it for the change I think, something different for their palates. That is why I will only buy it on occasion, when I notice they want a change.
Gianna R.
Philadelphia
My cat will only eat this food it’s slightly expensive but when you buy it in bulk it’s cheaper but since my cat is bougie he will only eat this wet food
Ashley A.
Simpsonville, SC
They are in loooooove with this. Their once a week treat. As soon as they hear the plastic open they will meow until it’s served to them.
Melanie G.
I bought this for my sister's cats since they were on sale and I had coupons. The cats were fighting over it, they loved it so much.
Jessica P.
Perris, CA
I always feed these to my cats as a treat. they absolutely love them. They are pretty inexpensive too.