BY FANCY FEAST

Handcrafted tender bites of real wild Alaskan salmon in a delicate, silky broth.

• - Never any meat by-products or fillers
  • - Perfect complement or topper to your cat’s favorite meal
  • - Anytime-sized 1.1 oz. portions
  • - Grain-free cat food

Fish broth, salmon, guar gum, xanthan gum, thiamine mononitrate, sodium nitrite (to promote color retention).

A639617

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 tray per day.

Note:

Adjust feeding as appropriate to keep a healthy body condition. For cats who are fed both wet and dry food, adjust your feeding routine to maintain a healthy body condition as instructed by your veterinarian.

Way To Plate:

Looking to give your cat a 5-star experience? Garnish her plate with a blade or two of cat grass for exceptionally chic mealtime plating. Be sure to refrigerate any leftovers.

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We tried this product recently with our kitten and he really enjoys the taste of it. It looked more appealing than most canned salmon in the grocery store. I poured it on top of his dry food and he sniffed around and picked out the Fancy Feast, his favorite part of the meal, and only ate his salmon appetizer. He liked it so much he made sure to lick his paws clean and get every morsel afterwards. Glad we got it for him. It's a great treat to spoil my cat with.
Kendra E.
Temple
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten goes crazy for these! He has free range of dry food all day, but I supplement once a day with these. The ingredients list is very short and includes real meat and broth, which makes me feel a lot better about what my kitty is eating. These are so much better quality than meow mix and friskies, without breaking the bank. The fact my kitty eats every last drop is a plus!
L f.
Well I actually buy the tuna but the salmon is a out the same. I really like that this has whole tuna. My cat loves her tuna. Say the word and she goes running for her bowl. I buy this all the time and recommend it.
Rachel d.
Maricopa, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of my cats loved this fancy feast I never really feed them this brand. I had a sample from pinch and I’m glad one of my girls liked this. Is has a fishy smell and my girls are super picky so i was surprised what the out come came to be. They dont like fish and tuna type of foods.
Holly C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are a little bit more expensive than just buying the cans but I like to get them for my cat as a treat every now and then. He loves this flavor and goes to town eating it. I would definitely recommend to other cat owners.
Grace E.
Columbus
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this product. The food looks great and I know she is getting everything she needs. He coat has gotten softer and really shines. Love all Fancy Feast products.
jennifer h.
Appetizers for cats?
Apparently! My cat absolutely loves each of the appetizer flavors, devouring them any time they get to eat them.
These are a bit more expensive than the Fancy Feast small wet can, but the ingredients are top of the line.
If you like to spoil your furkids, the way I do, you should most definitely try these.
Fenna B.
Akron, OH
I buy this as an occasional treat for my cat and he loves it! I love that the ingredients are only fish. The container is really easy to open and spills out nicely over his food. I can recycle the container, which is nice. My cat gobbles this up quickly!
Elizabeth A.
Dayton, OH
Mine will eat these, but they are not a favorite. They like it for the change I think, something different for their palates. That is why I will only buy it on occasion, when I notice they want a change.
Gianna R.
Philadelphia
My cat will only eat this food it’s slightly expensive but when you buy it in bulk it’s cheaper but since my cat is bougie he will only eat this wet food