Fancy Feast® Sliced Turkey Gourmet Wet Cat Food In Gravy uploaded by Caitlyn S.

BY FANCY FEAST

Delectable slices made with turkey in rich gravy.

Poultry broth, turkey, liver, meat by-products, wheat gluten, chicken, corn starch-modified, soy flour, soy protein concentrate, artificial and natural flavors, salt, tricalcium phosphate, MINERALS [potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide], taurine, added color, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].

C-7006

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3 pounds of body weight daily.

Note:

Way To Plate:

McKenna R.
Escondido
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats get this morning and night! I think it is a lot better for them compared to other brands! The price is pretty average and they give you a ton of different flavor options which is really nice! I would recommend to all cat owners!! Go get you some fancy feast for your kitties they will go crazy for it!
Megan Y.
Chicago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this wet food so much. They all meow and run to their bowls the second I crack a can open. It’s their favorite wet food and they’re picky eaters. It’s mess free, has good proportions, and comes at a decent price.
Tera M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat Bella loves Fancy Feast. As soon as she hears the can open she rushes to eat it as fast as she can. It’s extremely cheap to purchase and I can find them almost always in every grocery store.
Meg D.
westerville , OH
Always my go to brand for wet food. Cats love it however I do try to stay away from the seafood ones besides tuna, considering the other tend to give them upset stomachs
Emily N.
Bronx
This is a little pricey, but worth it to see the joy on my cats’ faces! A bit healthier than other brands, but not the healthiest. I have a senior cat and a kitten and both love the turkey flavor of Fancy Feast! I’d recommend to other cat owners, especially ones who own one cat and love to spoil their cats!
Taylor G.
Athens, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat is obsessed with the gravy lovers fancy feast food. Any flavor is loved by my cat. I definitely think this is better than the other canned foods that I’ve purchased in the past. Will continue to purchase this. Definitely recommend
Danielle O.
West Miami, FL
Cattle of the in gravy can options. They look up all the gravy before they even eat the food. Good amount in the cans and love that you can get them in bulk in the 25 quantity packages usually find these at target would definitely recommend
Tara K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two cats won’t eat any other wet food. I let them share a small can as a treat twice a day. They basically just lick the gravy and eat a few pieces of the actual food, but they run when they hear the can opening. So that’s a win for me.
Victoria M.
Love this my cats loved this food in the weaning process because it was easy for them to bite on because it was soft and they still enjoy these every once in a while since they’re grown now it’s a treat to them
Chloe T.
Tampa, FL
My cats love fancy feast! I have never had a problem with this brand, I've switched up and use other brands but always come back to this one. My cats love all the different flavors and variations for sure.