BY FANCY FEAST

Made with chicken in rich gravy, sure to please her discriminating palate.

Poultry broth, chicken, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, turkey, corn starch-modified, soy flour, soy protein concentrate, artificial and natural flavors, salt, tricalcium phosphate, MINERALS [potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide], added color, taurine, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].

C-7002

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3 pounds of body weight daily

Note:

Way To Plate:

Fancy Feast® Sliced Chicken Gourmet Wet Cat Food In Gravy
  • "I like that you can actually tell what they are eating compared to some brands of wet cat food on the market. " in 2 reviews
  • "My cat absolutely loves this food." in 1 review
  • "I don't give this to my cats as food, I give this to them as a treat every morning they love it!" in 1 review
Heather B.
My cat loves this wet food! I have tried many different brands of cat food for her and she has never eaten one until this brand! The size of the can makes me feel like she’s getting a good amount of food but not over feeding her! I applaud fancy feast for making a food my picky cat will eat!
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
My cats really seem to like this canned food, especially in the beef and chicken variety. I will usually mix in some dry food with it. I deducted a star because I’m not sure how healthy it actually is. It’s also a good value at $1 or less for each can.
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
My cat has always been a picky eater but with Fancy Feast Beef Feast In Gravy Grilled Wet Cat Food he gobbles it down, and loves it. Every morning and every evening he waits by the cabinet for his Fancy Feast Beef Feast In Gravy Grilled Wet Cat Food, and will meow until I give it to him, thats how much he loves it.
Jona K.
Canton, TX
Great can cat food. I did a lot of research on can cat foods because my cat has a very sensitive stomach. I read an article online by a vet who recommend this specific cat food. So I tried it and it is the only canned food she can handle and she absolutely loves it.
Lindsey W.
Wilson, NC
I have five cats each with different preferences, and each of them absolutely love this flavor. My youngest cat prefers this flavor over any other (trust me, I can tell!)
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
Fancy feast by Purina is one of the top grocery brand cat foods on the market. They don't have recalls like many of the other brands and cats seem to love it!
Susie E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Esta lata de comida para mi gatita Mia es muy rica para ella le gusta mucho además el precio no esta mal le doy 1 lata cada 2 días y lo demás es comida seca.
Megan C.
I only have 1 cat and he knows when I pull out the Fancy Feast can cat food he is getting a treat. It is one of the only things he will run for.
Laura G.
My cats love this stuff! They eat it so fast! I've tried others but they love this one the best! Chicken is their favorite.
Shirdina W.
Easton, PA
I don't give this to my cats as food, I give this to them as a treat every morning they love it! No complaints here!

Target