Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodFancy Feast
Fancy Feast Shredded Wild Salmon Fare Wet Cat Food with Garden Greens in a Savory Broth

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fancy Feast® Shredded Wild Salmon Fare Wet Cat Food with Garden Greens in a Savory Broth!
Alicia M.
Checotah, OK
My cat absolutely loves this food! I purchase from Petco and I swear it’s hard to even put it in her bowl because she wants it so bad!
EEviEEvie E.
NYC
My fur princess loves this wet food. I give her a combination of dry and wet food. She also loves the ones with wild rice in them.
Jennifer G.
2,794 reviews
Fancy Feast® Shredded Wild Salmon Fare Wet Cat Food with Garden Greens in a Savory Broth uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kittens enjoy eating this Purina Fancy Feast cat food it's really inexpensive and we purchase these every week I buy several of these and they love this flavor
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I have two very scrappy kittens which I rescued at 2 weeks old. They love this food , especially the flavor. Happy kitties happy mommy!! Definitely will buy again Fancy Feast® Shredded Wild Salmon Fare Wet Cat Food with Garden Greens in a Savory Broth
Sara O.
Get the Fancy Feast foods once in a while, as a treat for my cats from their regular food. They love them of course haha. Will buy again, only downside is usually they are decently expensive but sometimes on sale.
Michelle H.
Washington, NJ
I guess my cat is not a fan of the expensive stuff! This product is more expensive than the regular Fancy Feast soft food and my cat does not seem to enjoy this as much. However, the packaging is cute and the product seems very nice- I just have a picky cat!
Amy L.
Corinth, MS
I like these products but for me they are too pricey for me. If I have a coupon I will buy. Or if it's on sale I might. But usually this is just to much for the amount that is a serving. And if it's not eating right away it stinks up your kitchen, in my opinion. Great if u can afford it. Not for me.
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
I Have to be careful to keep my hands and fingers when I feed her this she loves it so much she will bite
Jamie W.
I buy more of this cat food than any other brand. I wish the price was a little cheaper but she loves it.
Patricia C.
Uhrichsville, OH
My cats go crazy over these. Usually they eat dry food but these are like a treat to them. Kinda pricey but they are so worth it

Looking for your answer?