Fancy Feast® Shredded Fare Wild Salmon Wet Cat Food With Garden Greens In A Savory Broth uploaded by Esra M.

BY FANCY FEAST

Tempting shredded selections with wild salmon accented with garden greens, in a savory broth. Delectable taste your cat will love.

Fish Broth, Salmon, Wheat Gluten, Liver, Meat By-Products, Spinach, Chicken, Corn Starch-Modified, Artificial And Natural Flavors, Added Color, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Soy Protein Concentrate, Minerals [Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide], Taurine, Red 3, Choline Chloride, Vitamins [Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement].

C-6721

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens.

Note:

Way To Plate:

April H.
In our household we love the fancy feast brand. We recommend it to all our friends and family who have cats. It is our cats favorite wet food but we use it sparingly as a treat and not as regular food.
Korinne S.
Arnold, MO
This is one of my cats’ favorite varieties. I purchase this one every time I go to the store to get more cat food cans. I love the fact that there is actually veggie pieces in it. It is a little more expensive than the regular cans, but not by much. I think it is worth it, because one of my cats can be super picky.
Jennifer A.
My large male cat got put on a low carb diet! This is the food that his vet recommend. He loves it, but then again he eats anything! That’s why they put him on a diet! Haven’t noticed any weight loss in him but no more weight gain either which is good!
PaulaAlicia C.
My cats love the wet food. I give them a can of wet food, once every two weeks. I feel it is better for their diet, their coat, and it helps keep them interested in their food so that they are not eating the same thing everyday. They love purina brands
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
My cats come barreling through the house when they hear the pop of the top. I have a gray tabby and a yellow tabby. I have to give them two separate or they will try to steal from the other. Haha one of their favorites.
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I have two very scrappy kittens which I rescued at 2 weeks old. They love this food , especially the flavor. Happy kitties happy mommy!! Definitely will buy again

Lori L.
The cat likes any fish based wet food. He will only eat dry food or treats if he is starving and even then he will hold out as long as possible for his Fancy Feast cat food. I think it's reasonably priced and "if your cars happy everybody's" nestles fancdddFancy Feast® Shredded Fare Wild Salmon Wet Cat Food With Garden Greens In A Savory Broth
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I received this as a sample somewhere and my cats refused to eat it. I like the Fancy Feast brand and this good appealed to me as it looked better than other canned foods I had tried with them. But since my cat refuse to eat it I do not purchase it.i recommend the brand to others.
Emma B.
Edwardsville, IL
Love the variety pack. My kitties like all of the flavors and enjoy getting all different meals, it’s their favorite part of day. Price is fair, maybe a little high especially compared to kibble. Would recommend to other kitty owners
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
My cat likes this food. She has a sensitive stomach and hasn’t had any issues with this food. I like the size of the cans because theyre a perfect portion. She doesn’t hesitate to gobble up her food when its time to eat.