Fancy Feast® Shredded Fare White Meat Chicken Wet Cat Food With Garden Greens In A Savory Broth

BY FANCY FEAST

Tempting shredded selections with white meat chicken accented with garden greens, in a savory broth. Delectable taste your cat will love.

Poultry Broth, Chicken, Wheat Gluten, Liver, Meat By-Products, Spinach, Turkey, Corn Starch-Modified, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Added Color, Soy Protein Concentrate, Minerals [Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide], Taurine, Choline Chloride, Vitamins [Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7),

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Buy on Walmart*
Adam F.
Wapakoneta, OH
I bought this for my cat that had developed some eating issues. He hadn't eaten in days and Fancy Feast white meat chicken is the only food he would even attempt to eat. He was normally a dry food eater, but after refusing to eat I had to try something different. I was very pleased that this at least had the aroma and taste that helped him at that time.
Tyler H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I bought this for my cats one day, just to try it out, and you'd think they hadn't eaten in days, even though they always have dry good out, the way they gobbled it down! They loved it! The cans are a bit small though.
Miranda W.
Lincolnton, NC
My cat absolutely loved this as a kitten. He knew when i was opening his favorite can. But sadly now he can no longer use it due to a medical condition
Stacy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My cat i haled this product. She loved it. I will have to buy it again in the future. I love that its affordable and easy to find
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
My kitten loves this canned chicken food. She only gets it twice a week but its a treat for sure. Cant beat the price either
Alannah R.
My cat ADORES this. The first time I introduced her to this chicken food, she ate in less than a minute.
Susan N.
Gloucester, Ontario
My cats absolutely loves this. They can't get enough of it. If it was up to them they would only eat this every day. Great quality food for a good price not to expensive. There is no other food my cats would like to eat. I would buy again and would recommend this product.
Stephanie F.
Dryden, Ontario
Bought these the other day and my cat didn't leave a signal drop. Something that I will be buying her more often :)