Fancy Feast® Shredded Fare Turkey Wet Cat Food With Garden Greens In A Savory Broth

BY FANCY FEAST

Tempting shredded selections with turkey accented with garden greens, in a savory broth. Delectable taste your cat will love.

Poultry Broth, Turkey, Wheat Gluten, Liver, Meat By-Products, Spinach, Corn Starch-Modified, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Salt, Added Color, Minerals [Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide], Taurine, Choline Chloride, Vitamins [Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement].

C-6723

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Kristina Kay S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our picky cat didn't quite like this flavor....but the dog did. Karma tends to be fairly choosy for both her treats and her food, this was not a flavor she preferred but she did eventually take the treats. The dog however.. kept trying to get into them. I think for this one, it is truly a matter of taste.
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat doesn’t much care for these, which is why I rate it 4 stars. I’m not loving the nutritional value from this canned food, but it might be a kitty favorite somewhere else! Let your cat try it out to see what he/she thinks!
Cynthia S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are pricey compared to other wet food and for a good reason. My cats love these except the chicken ones. They hate chicken. Purina is a brand over the years I've come to trust. They make cats coats very shiny and soft and it's great for my cat that has a sensitivity to a lot of other foods and it's easy to find as well. I will mix it with dry food also sometimes.
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!
Cecilia A.
Riverside, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat and all of my dogs are obsessed with this food! We normally give our pets dry food and a can of food once a week. This one is their favorite! They eat it so fast! If your furry friend is a picky eater, this cat food world definitely change that!
Hailey L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitten is very picky but this is a brand she likes. She wats the whole bowl so fast and it hasn’t needed up her stomach. It is a good value for what you get. I haven’t found and alternative that I or my kitten like better. It definitely met my and my kitten expectations. I recommend this to cat owners!
Tyraa T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves these things!! I give them to her as a snack and when she hears that can pop open, she knows what time it is!! Would recommend to any cat lovers looking for a great snack for their babies.
Kendro T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Tabitha is not a huge fan of canned foods regardless of the brand, but I give her Fancy Feast every blue moon. She doesn’t eat all of it and leave some in her bowl but I think she’s okay with it.
Sadie W.
Luxemburg, WI
My cars love this food and it’s the only kind of food they’ll actually eat. It’s so cute how they eat it so fast. It smells horrible, but they love it. And it’s pretty reasonably priced as well.
Alexandra N.
Oxford, MS
My cat can’t get enough of this stuff. I don’t give it to her every day but when she does get it she loves it. It’s probably her favorite food and it’s not too expensive so I like it as well. I would highly recommend.