Fancy Feast® Shredded Fare Tuna Wet Cat Food With Garden Greens In A Savory Broth

BY FANCY FEAST

Tempting shredded selections with tuna accented with garden greens, in a savory broth. Delectable taste your cat will love.

Fish Broth, Tuna, Wheat Gluten, Liver, Meat By-Products, Spinach, Chicken, Corn Starch-Modified, Artificial And Natural Flavors, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Salt, Added Color, Minerals [Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide], Taurine, Choline Chloride, Vitamins [Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement], Red 3.

D-6722

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Kendra E.
Temple
My kitten goes crazy for these! He has free range of dry food all day, but I supplement once a day with these. The ingredients list is very short and includes real meat and broth, which makes me feel a lot better about what my kitty is eating. These are so much better quality than meow mix and friskies, without breaking the bank. The fact my kitty eats every last drop is a plus!
April H.
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!
Kellie S.
Charleston, WV
Custard absolutely loves Fancy Feast meals, especially the tuna flavor. I, however, have 2 complaints With fancy feast. It is a very small can of food with a pretty expensive price. To me, it is not worth it. She only gets fancy feast as an occasional treat
Patricia A.
Its smells and looks so nasty but my Kitty-Puffs loves it so much that a few times a month I get her a couple cans and let her have an afternoon snack. But only if she plays with me for a while first...I like spoiling my Furbabies though, even though I try to be stern...lol
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
It has to medleys by fancy feast or my cat turns his nose up and it has to be a fish flavor. He is your typical cat. Not badly priced and the smell doesn’t gag you so I would recommend t to pet owners that are looking for a wet cat food
Ellie (.
Our cat 'chopper' goes mad for this stuff! Haha! He seems to prefer this flavor and does a good job of eating the majority of the bowl. He always appears when we open the can! Hehe! The price is good and it keeps the kitty happy 😊
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
My kitten enjoys this food but my adult cat does not. It met my expectations and compared to other cat food, it is a bit more expensive. I recommend to other cat owners who have a picky cat because my kitten is a picky eater too
Paige C.
Broomfield, CO
My cats and little fiends when it comes to Fancy Feast. They dont eat cat treats so this is the next best option when I feel like spoiling them. They love the tuna flavors.
MK R.
I have no idea why, but my cats are in love with this canned food! They like other brands, but this is their absolute favorite and this is their favorite flavor too.
Aditi W.
Indianapolis, IL
My cat loves this food. I love that the main ingredient is meat, which is great for the cat. My cat always comes running when I open the tin, which is a positive sign. He is much more perky after eating this food, which makes me happy. I love that my cat loves this!
Cristin  S.
Kokomo, IN
How should I go a about introducing this soft cat food to my cats?