BY FANCY FEAST

Succulent ground feast with chicken, slow-cooked in a delicate glaze.

Poultry broth, chicken, liver, meat by-products, wheat gluten, soy flour, soy protein concentrate, artificial and natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, added color, guar gum, carrageenan, locust bean gum, xanthan gum, taurine, salt, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement], MINERALS [potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide].

D-6981

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3 pounds of body weight daily.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I’ve always seen the cute commercials of this brand and thought it might be good for my kitty Leonardo Decatrio! I bought it one day and let him give it a try and he loved it! He ate every bite and licked the plate!
Jacqi G.
Kingston, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten loves all the different flavors of this food. I really like the price. Its normally priced decent, but it's even better when its on sale, which is quite frequently!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
1,294 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I feed my cat dry Pierina food but I also got him some wet cans which is his little treat a few times per week I don’t only feed him canned food I do both this food does compare well to others but I do think it’s a bit better and there’s always good coupons available
Elena N.
Weehawken , NJ
My cats love this product , which seems to be really good as a smells and ingredient, the vet says is a good compromise between quality and ingredients so I feel comfortable to buy something good for my babies !
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this cat food. She loves the flavor so much that she licks every bite available until it’s all gone. I love buying this for her bc it’s so affordable. I recommend this is all my friends with cats
Chelsi F.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this food. We buy it as treats for them. It’s seemed to help with their coats. Pros: seems to help their coats and makes them happy. Cons: it makes them go to the bathroom more. I will buy this again though for sure.
Kimberly C.
Orlando, FL
My baby (cat) didn’t like this one very much she kinda just smelt it & stared at me until I switched it out for her regular one. Kinda wish she liked it, price was great. :/ wouldn’t buy it again. sucks!
Alli S.
I sometimes purchase this brand of canned food for my cats. It is a little on the pricier side for how little the can is, but my cats love it. This is not the primary brand I feed my cats because the three of them typically eat more than one can of food.
Nicole R.
Oakley, CA
I only give this one star because it gave my cat diarrhea but my cat only eats dry food so it could have just been his stomach not being used to it but he eats everything else and nothing bothers him so I will never try again
Alexandria P.
Hudson, FL
I spoil my cat because she's a family member in my eyes so 3 times a week I give her fancy feast wet food and she absolutely loves it. She doesn't eat other brands of wet food but for some reason she loves all of the fancy feast wet foods!