Fancy Feast Poultry & Beef Feast uploaded by Sash N.

BY FANCY FEAST

Gourmet Cat Food Includes: 8 Cans Classic Tender Beef Feast Fancy Feast Classic Tender Beef Feast is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO cat food nutrient profiles for all life stages. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 11% Crude Fat 4% Crude Fiber 1.5% Moisture 78% Ash 3.5% Taurine 0.05%. 8 Cans Classic Chicken Feast Fancy Feast Classic Chicken Feast is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO cat food nutrient p. see more...

Fancy Feast Poultry & Beef Feast
  • "My cat loved these, they were a special treat for her once or twice a week, and towards the end of her 17 years, I ended up using them more often as they were easier for her to eat then dry food." in 2 reviews
  • "It may not be the most nutritious but thats why I give her Blue Wilderness dry food daily and this as a special treat :)" in 1 review
  • "Our cat loves these and comes running when I'm opening the can." in 1 review
  • "My kitty always enjoys wet food nights" in 1 review
Jackie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Even though this seems high quality, I think I rather stick to a more affordable brand if you have a less picky eater. I think it would be great to spoil your cat with fancy feast once in awhile, but not all the time as it can add up. Especially if you are feeding them this everyday. Fancy Feast seems to be a great quality of cat food. I gave it to my cats once and they seemed to enjoy it.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I Have used a few brands of cat (wet) food. I have found that Fancy Feast is the brand that my cat will eat. Fancy feast is meaty and very moist and in a smaller can which i love, no extras to store. The price is reasonable.
Inayja H.
I adopted my cat from my local shelter and he loves fancy feast we have a routine in the mornings and I'll give it to him every other day with his dry foot and he isn't picky about the flavor and always wants more
Angela N.
My cat is a picky eater, but he seems to like this food. Currently, he can only eat about half of the can along with dry food for each meal. I wish there was a proper way to store the half full can.
Patricia L.
Great Neck, NY
Pretty much our cats will only eat fancy feast and lick the bowl and can dry. The cats have gotten allergic reactions to other brands of cat food but never with fancy feast!
Janneyn P.
Peekskill, NY
My cats won't eat anything else! They love to have their fancy feast beef and chicken everyday. It's always on sale and even if not it is always at a low price. Very affordable.
Stephanie J.
Cedar Park , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is the only food my cats can eat without throwing up. Literally. Any other wet or dry food leaves them hacking in the hall or running for the litterbox. My cats prefer the poultry and beef flavors, although with the wide range of flavors offered I'm sure they would love them all. They also prefer the shredded variety as that has more of the gravy in it. Fancy Feast can be pricey but if it is the only food my cats eat without making them sick then it's worth every penny!
PETRA O.
Los angeles, CA
I feed this to my kitty as a treat not as her full meals. She loves all the Fancy Feast flavors although pate is easier for her to eat and makes less of a mess. It may not be the most nutritious but thats why I give her Blue Wilderness dry food daily and this as a special treat :)
Nida S.
Anaheim, CA
If you look at the ingredients label and compare to the nutritional needs of your cat, the ingredients are awful. Lots of fillers, and the equivalent of feeding a child mac n cheese everyday. You may hate it, but boy do they love it.
Angelia W.
Kent, OH
While my cat loves the classic textures, she is not a fan of any of these beef flavors. It makes me wonder if there is some mystery ingredient in the beef flavorings.