Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodFancy Feast
Petites Tender Turkey Entrée Pate 28oz

Fancy Feast Petites Tender Turkey Entrée Pate 2.8oz

Deepen the loving bond you share with your cat when you open a single-serving, break-apart tub of Purina Fancy Feast Petites Tender Turkey Entree Pate gourmet wet cat food. Made with real turkey, our poultry cat food pate caters to her cravings for a sophisticated entree while delivering a tender texture she can't wait to nibble. Each split-apart container of cat food made with turkey is perfectly sized so you don't have to worry about a messy sink or leftovers in the fridge.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fancy Feast Petites Tender Turkey Entrée Pate 2.8oz!
David  B.
Nampa, ID
Fancy Feast Petites Tender Turkey Entrée Pate 2.8oz uploaded by David  B.
This was a great treat for my cat. It took him a minute to start eating it because he is use to dry cat food and treats but once he started he did not stop until he licked the dish clean. I like the packaging because it's easy to separate the two servings. I also found that the smell was not too strong which was nice because in my experience most wet cat food smells horrible. I would recommend giving these a try.
Melissa M.
Neenah, WI
Fancy Feast Petites Tender Turkey Entrée Pate 2.8oz uploaded by Melissa M.
My cats wanted nothing to do with this. One cat went out of her way to not get near it. I wish I could say something positive but my cat wanted nothing to do with this. Maybe you’re cat will be different
Dori M.
Brooklyn, NY
Fancy Feast Petites Tender Turkey Entrée Pate 2.8oz uploaded by Dori M.
I normally don’t give my cat wet food but I gave this to him as a treat and so far he liked it so I definitely recommend others to treat their furry babies this little dish to have once in a blue
Shannon M.
Milwaukee, WI
Fancy Feast Petites Tender Turkey Entrée Pate 2.8oz uploaded by Shannon M.
My cats really enjoy this. They were fighting over it. Only thing I didnt like was the smell. My whole kitchen smelled.
Kaycie O.
Fancy Feast Petites Tender Turkey Entrée Pate 2.8oz uploaded by Kaycie O.
This review is twofold: my opinion and my cat's opinion. She LOVED this. Turkey is her favorite anyway and she doesn’t usually get food this fancy. She gobbled it right up. Licked the bowl clean. I might buy them for her as treats occasionally. I had a bit of a different experience though! I found the package super hard to open. I had to get my mom to do it and she struggled too and then ended up getting it all over her.
Bridgette P.
Fancy Feast Petites Tender Turkey Entrée Pate 2.8oz uploaded by Bridgette P.
Fancy Feast Petites Tender Turkey Entrée Pate 2.8oz uploaded by Bridgette P.
Both of my boys really loved this cat food, but unfortunately it made one of them have diarrhea. I’m giving this 3 stars because my cats are extremely picky eaters and normally don’t like pate food but they scarfed this one down, so it must be pretty tasty to them.
Nicole E.
Fancy Feast Petites Tender Turkey Entrée Pate 2.8oz uploaded by Nicole E.
Fancy Feast Petites Tender Turkey Entrée Pate 2.8oz uploaded by Nicole E.
The Fancy Feast Petites Tender Turkey Entree Pate 2.8 oz. was a hit for the kitty. The kitty wolfed down the food in no time flat. It is in the form of a pate but also has a little bit of chunks inside. I will purchase this cat food in the future.
Amy S.
Fancy Feast Petites Tender Turkey Entrée Pate 2.8oz uploaded by Amy S.
My cats are very picky. They will only eat 1 brand/flavor of cat food. Unfortunately they didn't like the food, but it looked like high quality cat food.
Emily F.
Forks, WA
Fancy Feast Petites Tender Turkey Entrée Pate 2.8oz uploaded by Emily F.
Fancy Feast Petites Tender Turkey Entrée Pate 2.8oz uploaded by Emily F.
My cat, Stevie Licks, ate all of this pate by Fancy Feast. She licked up all the juices first. Then, for some reason she took it out of the dish to eat off the floor. She's weird. I had to place the food back in the dish twice. I think next time I'll just need to break it up into smaller pieces. I liked that it comes packaged in two servings. I would buy this as a special treat for Stevie.
Heather B.
Fort Worth, TX
Fancy Feast Petites Tender Turkey Entrée Pate 2.8oz uploaded by Heather B.
The family cat, Pumpkin absolutely loved it. She normally eats dry food but she really liked this Purina wet food and ate it over her regular dry formula. She purred as I was scooping it out. I would definitely buy it again!

Looking for your answer?