Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodFancy Feast
Pate Wet Cat Food Variety Pack; Savory Centers Pate With a Gravy Center

Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Four recipes with salmon, tuna, chicken or beef Dual-texture recipes pair tender pate with thick, savory gravy Hidden gourmet gravy center makes mealtime exciting 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats Essential vitamins and minerals to help support her overall health Made with real, high-quality ingredients Delicate pate is easy to nibble Thrill your feline connoisseur with the innovative dual-texture recipes found in this Purina Fancy Feast Savory Centers With Pate & Gourmet Gravy Center adult wet cat food variety pack. She can enjoy the delicate, smooth pate she loves without sacrificing the thick, savory gravy she craves. Made with real, high-quality ingredients, each delicious recipe provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats. She gets the great flavor she expects from Fancy Feast, and you get the peace of mind that comes from knowing her meals contain essential vitamins and minerals that support her overall health. When your fish-loving feline is in the mood for seafood, open a can of Savory Centers With Salmon Pate or Tuna Pate. Rotate these flavors with the Fancy Feast Savory Centers With Beef Pate or Chicken Pate selections for exciting variety that keeps her wondering what's on her mealtime menu. The hidden gourmet gravy center in each canned cat food recipe is like a buried treasure just waiting for her delighted discovery. Choose a gourmet cat food that's as sophisticated as your cat's palate when you offer her a selection from the Purina Fancy Feast Savory Centers With Pate & Gourmet Gravy Center adult wet cat food variety pack. While she's nibbling away at the salmon, tuna, chicken or beef pate recipe, she discovers there's a thick, savory gravy center. We craft Fancy Feast Savory Centers with real, high-quality ingredients and add the vitamins and minerals she needs to help support overall health. High-quality protein sources help support her strong muscles. The four flavors in this variety pack let you create an exciting mealtime rotation that keeps her intrigued, wondering exactly which wet cat food entree her dish holds. Each innovative selection offers 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats as well as the great taste and elevated mealtime experience she deserves. The recipes in this collection come in pull-top cans for convenient, easy serving. Add even more textural variety to your cat's menu with Fancy Feast Gourmet Naturals dry cat food. It's made with real, natural ingredients, cooked and basted to gourmet perfection. When it comes to nourishing your cat, you believe that love is in the details. Our gourmet cat food recipes let you show your love while ensuring your cat gets the high-quality nutrition she needs to thrive. Fancy Feast Savory Centers entrees are backed by Purina, a trusted leader in pet nutrition with more than 90 years of research and innovation. Offer your treasured feline meals that feature delectable flavor and a creative combination of textures with our complete line of Fancy Feast recipes. We believe Fancy Feast Savory Centers are destined to serve as a new gold standard of gourmet cat food, making every mealtime a truly memorable feast.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fancy Feast Pate Wet Cat Food Variety Pack; Savory Centers Pate With a Gravy Center!
Jennifer G.
2,794 reviews
Purina Fancy Feast Pate wet cat food variety pack is the way to go when you need to feed your cat or kitten I have two kittens and they go through these packs so well I mean they don't leave a drop or crime of anything and they just have been growing because the nutrients and ingredients of the Purina Fancy Feast
Susan N.
Carnation, WA
Fancy Feast Pate Wet Cat Food Variety Pack; Savory Centers Pate With a Gravy Center uploaded by Susan N.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I have three cases of this. My cat really loves it. I tried it just by chance because she does love gravy, even though she traditionally doesn’t like pate. I’m glad I tried it because she loves it. She isn’t one to clean her plate, but she comes super close with these.
Samantha B.
All of my cats love this canned food even the one who was refusing to eat wet food for multiple years will eat this daily
Paige C.
Paw Paw, MI
I buy this for my picky kitty and he loves it. He doesn’t like the gravy type food because he doesn’t like the flaked food and the Savory Center variety gives him the extra gravy with a pate formula. They’re a bit pricey at ~$13 for this size pack but it’s worth it. My cat is in late stage kidney failure and this is one of the foods I can count on him eating.

Looking for your answer?