Fancy Feast® Natural White Meat Chicken Wet Cat Food In A Delicate Broth uploaded by Dominique M.

BY FANCY FEAST

Buy now on PetCareRx
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Purely delicious cuts of natural white meat chicken, served in a delicate broth. Complete and balanced with vitamins and minerals. Never any by-products or fillers.

Chicken, chicken broth, sunflower seed oil, calcium lactate, tricalcium phosphate,  guar gum, choline chloride, taurine, MINERALS [zinc sulfate, potassium chloride, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite], xanthan gum, VITAMINS [niacin (Vitamin B-3), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin D-3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), biotin (Vitamin B-7), Vitamin B-12 supplement].

E-6405

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 tray per 2 to 2-1/2 pounds of body weight daily.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Kelsey G.
Newport Beach, CA
My cat can seriously not get enough of this. We like to use it as a treat for him and he is such a chicken lover that we only get this flavor. And I don't feel bad giving it to him because its actually chicken and not a mush a gross products. I highly recommend these to everyone I know
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is my cats’ favorite flavor. I don’t use these as meals as there doesn’t seem to be enough to keep them from being hungry but I use them as snacks. I’ve tried other flavors but hey seem to like his one and the salmon the best. It helps keep them hydrated as well so it’s great!
Dominique M.
Purely Fancy Feast appetizer is the best go to treat for your furry feline! I know because mines loves this stuff. As soon as he hears me opening the package he co.es running and starts to meow! It is full of nutrition and protein to make your cats healthy and strong. I love the fact that it is nice size pieces of real meat mixed in gravey! A plus is that many stores have great deals on this treat and there are many coupon offers available everywhere. Nothing is better than giving your fur baby the best and him enjoying life on a happy full stomach. Purely Fancy Feast Cat Family Group Shot
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this! They hover around like sharks when I pull it out of the cabinet. It doesn't have a great smell but the cats don't seem to mind. It is a little pricey. And it doesn't have great nutritional value. I recommend the product to other cat owners as a treat. They will love it! All seven of mine do.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is the food version of cat nip for my cat. She loves these appetizers so much. I like how accessible these are, as I find them a lot at Target, Vins, and other drugstores so if i can easily pick one up without going all the way to the pet store.
Drew B.
Irondale, AL
My cat loves this as a treat on a special occasion! I'm particular in what I feed her and only want her to eat what's healthy. I like that it's natural and not packed with corn or grain products. She always comes running when I open one up!
Frances M.
San Fernando, CA
I love feeding these to my kitten. They are a bit pricey so I only give them to him on certain occasions, like after a visit to the vets office. I don't like to give foods full of corn and grain, this is a great and high quality food for cats.
Gabriella C.
Concord, NC
I think her Catness is happy with this. She runs over when she smells I put it out. Exceeds Expectations. I love my cat and she is so very picky so I have to make sure she gets this once every two weeks, I have a Calico who is about 10 months old.
Mia
It's terrible since they changed the formula. My cat loved it and now,refuses to eat it. I am not the only one enountering this.There are tons of complaints and a petition to Purina to change back to the old formula. I refuse to buy this purely appetizers garbage.
Susy N.
Elizabeth, NJ
Best food ever. My cat doesn't get tired of eating this ever. The moment i take it out of the cabinet and start peeling it open, hes right there in the corner going through my legs already and purring ever so loudly.

back