Fancy Feast® Natural White Meat Chicken & Shredded Beef Wet Cat Food In A Delicate Broth

BY FANCY FEAST

A purely savory combination of natural white meat chicken and shredded beef, served in a delicate broth. Complete and balanced with vitamins and minerals. Never any by-products or fillers.

Chicken, chicken broth, beef, sunflower seed oil, tricalcium phosphate, calcium lactate, salt, guar gum, celery powder, choline chloride, potassium chloride, taurine, MINERALS [zinc sulfate, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite], xanthan gum, VITAMINS [niacin (Vitamin B-3), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin D-3 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), biotin (Vitamin B-7), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin B-12 supplement].

E-6407

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 tray per 2 to 2-1/2 pounds of body weight daily.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Whitney H.
Caryville
Our cats love almost all fancy feast set food. However I feel the price doesn't reflect the ingredients. This is just a average cat food with zero care about the ingredients. We have 2 cats allergic to corn and wheat and I can buy way better cat food for the same price. Times are changing and if fancy feast wants to keep up they need to start putting real meat and vegetables in their food instead of by products and fillers
Denise D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats enjoy this Fancy Feast meal. I don’t always feed this to them but when I do, they really enjoy it and love me for it. I think one packaging is enough for two cats. I would buy this for them again.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats aren’t as crazy about this flavor as they are with the salmon one. I use these for snacks since there isn’t enough in the containers to constitute a meal. They’re a little pricey though.
Tricia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is oddly picky when it comes to wet food. He will eat any Fancy Feast wet food, though. It’s his favorite so it’s my go to when I want to give him a treat.
Susana c.
Arvin , CA
A special treat for our little cat. It can be used to get a cat excited to eat their dry food as it can increase their appetite. At times we will give our cat this treat on days she is not given a can of wet food.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
I gave my cats each one of these in their Christmas stocking. lol. they prefer pate but this is gourmet and I guess it tasted good because they both loved it. it is more than I can budget per meal for the on a regular basis, but as a treat, it's a good product and I will buy it again.
Jessica R.
Gainesville, FL
My cats only get wet food every now and then I don't give it to them everyday but usually it will be fancy feast wet food and the adore this specific one! It's white meat chicken and shredded beef and they prefer it over tuna flavors! I definitely recommend you let the kitties try a bit!
Mary K.
Berry, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I rarely feed my cats wet food but if I do this is what I usually grab. I don’t love the smell. But the cat likes it.
Sarah D.
Toronto
My cats are fatties and love anything meaty and they get so excited when I put this into their food bowl. It's a great portion size and affordable.

Target