Fancy Feast® Natural Tender Tongol Tuna Wet Cat Food In A Delicate Broth uploaded by Avon S.

BY FANCY FEAST

Purely tender bites of natural Tongol Tuna, served in a delicate broth. Complete and balanced with vitamins and minerals. Never any by-products or fillers.

Tongol tuna, fish broth, skipjack tuna, sunflower seed oil, calcium lactate, tricalcium phosphate, guar gum, celery powder, choline chloride, salt, xanthan gum, taurine, MINERALS [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), biotin (Vitamin B-7), Vitamin B-12 supplement].

E-6404

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 tray per 2 to 2-1/2 pounds of body weight daily.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Buy on Target
Avon S.
Norfolk, VA
Purely Fancy Feast Natural Tender Tongol Tuna received the paws up from my sweet furry-babies. As soon as I opened the can, my big boy, Shadow (25lbs) stood up on his hind legs and placed his paw on the counter to grab the goodies. He only does this when he loves the smell of something and too excited to wait until it's placed in his bowl. I barely put the bowl on the floor before he scoffed it all down. Our girl, Midnight was just as excited to get her meal. Thanks to the PURINA website, I got a chance for my furry-babies to test a FREE sample. I love to try before I buy. Purely Fancy Feast Natural Tender Tongol Tuna, I'm happy to say is moderately priced and affordable. So yes, it's official…a variety of Purely Fancy Feast flavors has become a staple in our home.
Morgan C.
Lock Haven, PA
I got this sample for free from the pinch me free sample website. I had two free samples of cat foods so when I when home from college on easter weekend I opened up the first free sample for my first cat, I have two. My first cat loved the food. My second cat ate this free sample of PURELY FANCY FEAST NATURAL TENDER TONGOL TUNA ENTRÉE IN A DELICATE BROTH. My cat had horrible watery diarrhea for days afterward. I would not recommend this to anyone. My cat is an inside/outside cat and never had problems before.
Daniella H.
I got a free sample with our big bag of dry cat food. I gave it to my cat, and she wanted nothing to do with it. She typically only eats dry food and has no interest in human food so I guess she's pretty picky. All I know is she wouldn't even eat her dry food until I completely washed out the dish so it didn't smell like tuna.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
I first discovered this when I got this as a sample from PINCHMe and this opinion is my own:
My cat went bonkers for this food. He loves canned tuna and he loves Fancy Feast. I was so happy that a sample I received made my cat so happy. Cat food samples rock!
Stacy S.
1956 reviews
I reveived a sample of this and my cat inhaled it. it eas gone before i could throw the package away.the chunck of tuna inside were huge.