BY FANCY FEAST

Fancy Feast Mornings Medley with Wild Salmon, Garden Veggies and Egg Gourmet Cat Food. New! For adult cats. This is made with salmon and it is 100% complete & balanced.

Water Sufficient for processing, Salmon, Wheat Gluten, Liver, Tomatoes, Meat by-Products, Carrots, Spinach, Chicken, Corn Starch-Modified, Egg Product, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Spice and Coloring, Salt, Calcium Phosphate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Red 3, Magnesium Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity), Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide.

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2-1/2 pounds of body weight daily.Refrigerate unused portion.

Meghan R.
Durham, ME
Unfortunately my personal palate isn't refined enough to enjoy this delicious treat, but my boy cat LOVES this stuff! He's a picky cat and when I find something he loves it's a miracle! When I open this food, it's ALL gone within a couple hours whereas with other wet cat foods, he'll just lick the gravy and leave the meat for later.
Brooke C.
My cats are in loveeee with this Wild Salmon Medley! I have never been disappointed with Fancy Feast! All my cats love it and its is the only one they eat! I wouldn't eat it but I know they love it!
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
My cat loves purina fancy feast! My cat eats his dry food but he won't be satisfied unless he has some wet food and he definitely loves this brand. Lots and lots of purring after this :)
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Our cats seem to enjoy this cat food, however, I don't have picky cats. Thankfully. I would recommend something else though because this is a bit more expensive than other brands.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I don't know about other cats but my daughters cat just loves cat cat food, he loved this also, he won't eat people food just cat food
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves this because of the taste and texture. I like that it is specifically for the morning so she gets a good variety of food.
Sabrina P.
Candler, NC
My babies (my cats) love this. they get mad that i only give it to them in the morning. if they had their way it'll be all day long
KayeCee S.
All 3 of the cats seem to be crazy over this. They usually devour it in seconds and look at me like they're asking for more! LOL
Kayla B.
Nicholville, NY
My cat loves this product. I don't buy any other brand for him because this is most defiantly his favorite.
Becky H.
Bristol, VT
My cat absolutely loves this stuff! she waits by the cupboard in the morning just waiting to be fed.

Target