BY FANCY FEAST

The vitamins, minerals and nutrients in this cat food help provide your cat with a balanced and complete diet with a savory, satisfying, meaty flavor and moist texture he or she will love. Give your cat a feast fit for royalty with this Fancy Feast Gourmet Cat Food Mornings Medley Cat Food. The mouthwatering, meaty flavor and moist, pleasing texture is sure to please. This delicious food is also full of the vitamins and minerals that help provide the complete and balanced nutrition your cat needs to thrive. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken, Garden Veggies & Egg Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 3oz Directions: Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2-1/2 lb. of body weight daily Ingredients: Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Wheat Gluten, Liver, Tomatoes, Meat by-Products, Carrots, Spinach, Turkey, Corn Starch-Modified, EggProduct, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Spice and Coloring, Salt, Calcium Phosphate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Red 3, MagnesiumSulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Menadione SodiumBisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Manganese Sulfate, PyridoxineHydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement and Potassium Iodide Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 10.0% Crude Fat (min) 2.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max) 82.0% Ash (max) 3.2% Taurine (min) 0.05% see more...

• Were these discontinued? I used to get them from a few of my loca...2 Answers
  • Is this healthy for them? Do you feed it to them every day? 1 Answers
  • My cats are very picky , does anyone else have a super picky cat?...8 Answers
Fancy Feast Mornings
  • "My cat loves these!..She was born and raised on Fancy Feast and will not eat anything else no matter what other product I buy." in 35 reviews
  • "I have a male can that is very skinny and sickly looking so we decided to buy some Fancy Feast Mornings canned cat food and loved it but he has such a shinny coat now and he is putting on some weight." in 31 reviews
  • "I just adopted two kittens and i decided to give wet food a try and tonight as soon as I opened the can they ran over and meowed like crazy!" in 25 reviews
  • "They mainly eat dry food but I will open up a can of Fancy Feast for a special treat for them every now and then and they go crazy!" in 13 reviews
  • "They come running when they hear me pop the top and my baby Creamsicle licks the bowl and then proceeds to go over to his brothers bowl and make sure Licorice did not leave behind any morsels! " in 10 reviews
Savahanna V.
Saint Paul, MN
My cat Laney absolutely loves fancy feast especially the gravy one and she would rather eat it over her dry food. I would say a pro is that your cat will enjoy it but a con is if you feed this to them regularly they would meow for you to give them the fancy feast and won't eat their dry food unless they are forced too. So I would say maybe a full or half a can a day so you can save money.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What happened to these??? My cat loved having her breakfast every morning. She absolutley loved the souffle'! I don't like the idea of giving my cat dinner food for breakfast! Please, bring these back. There are so many of us who were faithful in purchasing these for our furbabies!
Ana C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loved this so much. I got a free sample in the mail and I fed it to her immediately..you would have thought she never ate before.
Krystal W.
Haleyville, AL
My cats are like me and get bored with the same thing over and over again so I try to mix things up every now and again. When I first saw this in the store I knew I had to try it out on my two fur-babies. Well, to say they hated it was an understatement. Just for the record, my cats are 5 and 3 years old. They ate it for a few minutes and then never touched it again. They love the other varieties of fancy feast but I think they didn't care for all the egg stuff it had mixed in. After this failure I am pretty sure my cats really don't care for eggs so this cat food is a no go for my fur-babies.

While I won't be feeding this particular kind to my cats anymore I do recommend fancy feast to other cat owners because my cats love the other products.
Juan M.
For the kitty lovers out there, our cat hates this. She prefers soft food to hard food and lives fancy feast in general, but she hated this. Usually when we feed her, she eats her food fast, but with this she would start to eat it, then leave it until one of threw it out, but she would meow loudly for food and would refuse to eat it. Eventually when we would try giving her a can a few days later she would smell and walk away from it. We checked the expiration and it was fine. She just doesn't like it. Giving it two starts because it didn't make her sick or anything.
Di W.
Evans, LA
Having always given my cats Fancy Feast once a day as a treat, I was hesitant when this new flavor came out. I wasn't sure my cats would like the egg, but they already love any of the others with the garden veggies. So we decided to give it a try. They love them! The greens are great for indoor cats, the cans are portion-appropriate and the price is great. I do wish there was a bit less crude fiber and more natural ingredients, but compated to most canned food on the market, this is outstanding. Fancy Feast is the brand of wet food I trust to feed my cats.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat absolutely loves these. There's times when he'll wake me up in the mornings meowing for one of his Fancy Feast Breakfasts! I buy him the souffle's and he has never once complained. The best part about it? I know that I am feeding my cat a healthy, nutritious meal because meat-by-products are not the first ingredient and it has no corn in it. It has real chicken and liver, as well as turkey, eggs, tomatoes, spinach, salmon, etc. depending on which one you get. It's real ingredients and real nutrients, because I only feed my cat the best.
Gladys A.
The gigantic red furrball that presides over this house, has decided that these egg souffles are his absolute favorite. Although he's not much of a fish man, he does devour this one in about a minute, licks his lips, then looks up at me as if to say, "so, where's the main dish?" There isn't much in the can so be prepared to put out another one in case you too have a "manly" cat too. This is a pate too - there are no chunks of salmon, so I suggest adding a bit of warm water to the bowl, stir it up, before serving. It isn't a smelly food either, which is nice when you're trying to eat your own breakfast. Great, great product, wish it didn't cost so much, highly, highly recommend when it's on sale!
Jennifer H.
Arlington, TX
I picked up a can of this when I noticed it sitting on the shelf near a coupon. My cats already love Fancy Feast, and I thought the addition of eggs would be nice for them. I was right. They gobbled up this stuff so fast, that I'm even sure they tasted it. It's more expensive than the other varieties, but they will enjoy this as an occasional treat. My only complaint is all of the additives this food contains. There are grains that are not digestible by cats, but unless you only buy grain-free at the specialty store, you're not going to find anything else at the local grocery. I will keep buying this as a morning treat.
Kristen L.
Dothan, AL
My cat, Chi, loves her some Mornings by FancyFeast. They come in several flavors, and two varieties (or rather textures, Souffle' and In Sauce). The Souffle' is actually really neat, and the first I've seen in canned catfood. The food is really light and airy.My cat used to only eat the souffle' kind, but then the In Sauce variety entered her kitty life. She love love LOVES LURVES it. Any flavor, any time. Although I like feeling like a dork and letting her have her "breakfast" while I eat mine. :) <3
Yashima B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been seeing lot of cat food with egg. Does your cat enjoy it?
Ann k.
Temecula, CA
Is this enough for just one cat?
Lisa B.
Frankfort, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does anyone have a really finicky cat? I am curious if these flavors appeal to the more picky cat as my cat turns her nose to almost everything including tune. I have not tries the "mornings" flavors but am willing to try anything!
Iris M.
Laredo, TX
How much?
Gladys A.
What flavores does your cat love?